Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1333 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:07:46 AM

Success does not come to you, you go for it. There are many opportunities in this globe, But it is necessary to grab it in the right time for success, This is the Block chain and crypto currencies revolutionary age. We have to choose right crypto currency that ICO give us great profit at a right time. One of them Marine coin- MTC is a great project in crypto world. I have believe that, Marine coin will going one of best coin in ever. I hope 10x-20x profit will get easily in 2018. Now we have amazing opportunity to earn 20,000 free Marinecoin-MTC coin. Marinecoin is time-tested fast blockchain technology, developing since 2013, Artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network. The first DEV-less, Truly Decentralized, The first self-sustaining crypto-currency using Jarvis Protocol. and many other features in itself. Do not miss this opportunity. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). Let’s talk together here: Telegram Chat://t.me/MarinecoinMTC visit:://marineco.in/
Actually, we totally cannot predict what the price of Bitcoin can be in the future. So all we can do is assuming some statement that actually still uncertain. The up and down of the price of Bitcoin is very normal and usuall. It is happen all the time and people still debating about what cause the price of Bitcoin always changing. But for me, it actually does not matter me that much. That is because all I do is long term invest. So I only care about the final result. One thing is for sure, with the up and down of the price right now, the price of Bitcoin will recover sooner or later. It will be fine with the time goes by. We just need to be patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
Yes that will be much better if you consider the safest way to earn profit. But, bitcoin do not have the capability or assurance to do that because it is very volatile. If it would increase at a steady rate it will be only similar to stocks. Because of that, bitcoin will suddenly lose its popularity because it is not unique anymore. I like bitcoin the way it is today because it has the capability to make the poorest investors rich.
It is possible in long term investments, we already see how bitcoin increases before, it might be a crucial year for bitcoin but it can increase its value sooner. If we believe in crypto, then investing in BTC still works.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
It is a really difficult case to say when it comes to a new technology , whenever there is a mass adoption the price is supposed to grow higher and with limited amount of coins it was bound to go higher with new users and it has come down to a situation when there was a lot of interest in it all of a sudden and so is the reason the price started growing rapidly in a short amount of time, i would like to see a stable growth but for that it will take some time.
buypermajun

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

Marinecoin is a coin that uses artificial intelligence. JAVIS  is  artificial intelligence.Marinecoin MTCs are testing and giving each person 20000 MTC. MTC is iot.mtc is machine to machine and iot .mtc uses time dilution technology.Everyone can join here marineco.in. Javis uses artificial intelligence. for proof of promotion
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

A  slow steady rise is quit better and more realistic  than a speedy rise without a major reason reason looks more like a ponzi/ gambling platform,  with a staedy rise more permanent investors are sure to join the community, and this will sure increase the acceptance level.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Hi,

I don't think this would change anything, actually.

On the one side, let's look at people's reaction. Some may be scared of bitcoin due to the erratic trends, but others see it as an opportunity. There are many people joining the community for the thrill of trading and potentially wining quite big amounts.

On the other side are the governments. They cannot see bitcoin in a friendly way because of the mere principles of bitcoin: allowing people to get rid of control, and do whatever they want as trading without having to decline their identity. For the government, this is a threat. And the rise or fall in prices are just arguments to try to prevent people from getting involved into bitcoin.

So... If such erratic trends were not... I guess the community would be different, indeed, because people involved would not have the same mindset... But I don't thnk this would change the importance of the community, and I am completely sure it wouldn't change the opinion of governments!

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

A  slow steady rise is quit better and more realistic  than a speedy rise without a major reason reason looks more like a ponzi/ gambling platform,  with a staedy rise more permanent investors are sure to join the community, and this will sure increase the acceptance level.
Bitcoin is though volatile in nature but not as much as altcoins are. Altcoins badly lower down in prices even in few hours just because they don’t have large support in the market. Bitcoin is the one which is increasing and decreasing in the value over long time period. I am sure that in the coming days, the market value is going to jump but again the leaps will be short and not too high. I like this about bitcoin.
thoangthoang

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

Marinecoin wants to: Create a truly global actually usable and stable crypto currency by avoiding regulatory roadblocks. Make every day users and merchants adapt a stable crypto currency without negative side effects of the exchanges and other uncertainties imposed by Governments by working together with them.Marinecoin which is: - the first dev-less - artificial intelligence - perpetual, potential - under valued - truly decentralized - Jarvis protocol - the first self-sustaining crypto-currency - mtc - time tested - fair distributionAll this makes a successful project. I hope a bright future ahead.Thanks to the development team, this is a great project.If you have not registered, please join in the following link: marineco.in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
komissa

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

That rise from $7000 to $20000 did more loss to bitcoins than profit. Most of the big investors withdrew their investment for higher profits at that level and thus prices crashed.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Bitcoin now will not increase as suddenly as it did last year, it will more than likely rise so slowly that people will not even understand or know that we are going into a bull market and that is the best way I believe.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Yes, a slower rise would have been much more preferable than the sudden pumping that we witnessed during the December-January period. It rose to almost $20,000 from around $8k. This is what causes instability in the market, which we can see clearly nowadays due to the continued fall of bitcoin, right from $20k to around $7k now. It did spike a bit in march to around $11.5k, but now its again back to its position at ~$6900-$7k. Due to this continued downtrend, some analysts have speculated that we are actually in for a long downtrend like the 2014 one, lasting ~8 months to maybe even 1.5 years.
However, the more recent opinion has been that Bitcoin's market strength is actually going to reverse somewhere in mid April, after bottoming in the first 1-2 weeks of April, and then have a spike like the 2013, as the market is showing more similar behaviors to that than the 2014 trend. It is now speculated that bitcoin might just rise to $50k for a brief while, and then there might be a downtrend, which would end up remaining stagnant at $10k for maybe 5-12 months, and this would still be profitable for most, as that $10k would be a much higher exchange rate than the current $6.8k-$7k
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

I think this reason has a role or two to play in the current bitcoin situation. The pace at which the bitcoin rose late year, gave  enough reason for crypto in general to be looked into, which I believe gave the government a negative insight on cryptocurrency.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
tiogiamydi

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Marinecoin is not an inflationary currency because: machine to machine - mtc - iot - zero fees - time dilution technology - self sustaining - fair distribution. Truly decentralized non-inflationary crypto currency is un-attainable because of human nature and external forces. Marinecoin is not truly a decentralized non-inflationary crypto currency, its designed to inject some minimal inflation in the right amounts at the right times, without harming its value. This minimal inflation is the cost of securing and protecting its investors’ and everyday users’ interests, the price stability in the future, and its general interests around the World so that it can remain globally dominant. (Inflationary procedure however will not be practiced until suitable organizational structure is established.)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

Absolutely right. If the price of bitcoin grows slowly and will correspond to the qualities and new functions that are being improved in it, then it will successfully develop and grow. However, if it rises in price sharply on the basis of speculative speculative demand for it, as in December last year, then the same troubles as now, it is expected in the future. And such another unpredictable rise in price may end the next time for him very badly and he can afterwards practically depreciate.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

it is now increasing despite the slight price, and I think that's what the investors expect because we also know the last three months have decreased drastically enough
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

yes bitcoin has a very slow price increase, you should be able to enjoy how the current bitcoin movement because its price is still very slow to do bitcoin price recovery which means still stable and suitable to buy as much bitcoin as you can.

50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

Well yea, it's true that if bitcoin had risen a bit more slowly than it did during the december/january bull market then it would have been better and a lot of people wouldn't refer to bitcoin as a bubble, but that price hike actually brought more awareness to the cryptocurrency market than it ever had in all of its year and I think that is a positive aspect. Now though, it seems bitcoin is going to take a more slow but steady approach when it comes to increase in price.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Stevethesmurf

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

The rise was too quick, but it’s a sign of what to expect and what’s possible
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

I agree thar it would be a better process in order for Bitcoin to have a market value that is consistent when it comes to the increase. But the problem is that Bitcoin is naturally volatile and is just dependent with the market demand. Such thing makes the increase consistent. Sudden rise indeed leads to sudden fall and it also shows the market voatility that Bitcoin together as other cryptos are experiencing.

Gatot84

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

This is hardly an excuse for government policy to be freed up and more accepted by the public because the use of bitcoin takes more time, and I have been in 9 years like space in space but in retropection, the internet takes decades to be fully incorporated in society. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: