Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1333 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Actually, I like this kind of situation where btc drop slowly but rises slowly too (in short, much stable) rather than having a big rise but having a devastating drop too (like what happened before 2017 ends). For me there's nothing to worry about this because btc's price still looks fine Smiley, it requires more patience than the usual for all of us to be honest but I think that's already easy to deal with since it is basically required before entering crypto world.
Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world?

I don't think so. Btc is famous for its characteristic of being volatile, if it becomes more stable in the long run then its now nearly comparable to fiat. Investors will not become interested anymore because the opportunity of making profit form btc's fluctuations is now less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

Bitcoin is already called the attention of all government meaning Bitcoin is already known in the whole world, so fast moving or slow moving rise it will makes no difference because government eyes are now in Bitcoin movement so therefore it is better that Bitcoin price will speedy erratic to rise now and stable so that it will attract more investors because most of the government are not scared of this because of the regulation.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

I think bitcoin should have increased a little slowly last year. As it rose out of proportion, when it increased under 1k to 20k in a very short period of time which invited a lot of criticism among many crypto pundits. Some of them called it a ponzi scheme.

tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

any significant event in the world affects the course: it jumps dramatically. I think that it will be so. society itself provokes bitcoin to grow, and on what percentage it will grow - big or small - the world decides.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Bitcoin has always risen and there is nothing can stop it this time.If we take away this volatility from bitcoin than what we have left is not that attractive to its users as the volatility of bitcoin is something everyone is attracted.We should support bitcoin because the price will rise in the near future.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

High volatility of BTC makes it possible to earn good money for traders, this is why market manipulators do not support a smooth growth. Although if you look at the other side, it becomes obvious that the smooth growth of BTC contributes to the stable growth of the Altos, but, apparently, this is not interesting to whales.

eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

If you look at the psychology of people when the currency is very high they invest, as soon as they fall it speaks about it negatively. If the bituoyin finds a common language with the governments of the countries, it will be in place. In serious I think few people take it in the data, even if it has such a price.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

I think this small increase is better than going down drastically and is priceless, and you have to be sure that bitcoin will rise slowly but surely and I think bitcoin will increase again in the next few months and will probably continue to increase.
do not panic when what you expect does not match what you want and should remain patient because everything will end beautifully. Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Clack hulk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

yes this is what everyone wants, the bitcoin price keeps increasing. but there are times when the price is low at any time and that is only temporary.
campingSider

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

I think the increase slowly will be better and easier to accept users, potential users and enthusiasts bitcoin. If bitcoin has increased sharply it is feared will experience buble so that the price decline is also sharp or even will be worthless.
Skyonito

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

i think so
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

I think the increase slowly will be better and easier to accept users, potential users and enthusiasts bitcoin. If bitcoin has increased sharply it is feared will experience buble so that the price decline is also sharp or even will be worthless.

it's really true and I also agree if the bitcoin increases it slowly rather than rising drastically. because with the slow rise it can spin money for the trade. from drastically but drastically downhill it can lead to worries for investors and traders as well
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
Yes agreed. We are always wishing that the bitcoin price is increasing

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

yes you are right. because bitcoin is developing day by day i hope soon this problem will be solved
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

i think it will be solved within a short time.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

I think the rapid rise of BTC was necessary. The 20x gain from $100 to $18000 was neede to catch the attention of the mainstream media. Now the general public is interested and know about BTC. Soon when the price hits $50000 there is gonna be a mammoth like adoption. So in my opinion the sharp price rise is unavoidable in the future. The world governments will fail and people will save their money in BTC. Not a guess but a fact.

cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Its rise and fall in bitcoin prices can not be predicted, but we must be sure, that the btc price will go up with its running time.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Well, Bitcoin's volatility is and has always been the problem here, its just crazy, from $7k to $19K and now down to $6K, whooh really a big leap, and then a big drop. But if you think about it, that volatility is a double edge sword, it simply how are you going to look at it. Bad since that volatility really scares people even before they join the community but on the other side, that is what makes Bitcoin profitable as well, which is most of the reason why people wanted to be in it. So for me, it is what it is and if you are in for it, then just enjoy the ride, good luck.
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

Warren buffet once said that,
" be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful"
I think this is very true when it comes to the crypto market high volatility.Just buy bitcoins now,it is always risen though it has huge dips.By considering this year's consensus event which having more than 7000 attendence,btc will surely risen to the mark 15k at around two months period from now on.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:16 AM

Based on what I had observed since January this year, bitcoin has having a hard time pushing to the $10k mark and I am seeing that resistance hampering btc's growth but perhaps this may weaken in the coming months. I believe that there will be a consistent rise soon once the resistance will be weaken and bitcoin will grow soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: