Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1333 times)
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

Yes, I agree with you.
Bitcoin has gone up too fast.
I think it's very scary.
I thought that this rapid growth would make bitcoin unstable.
So the price of bitcoin went through a slump.

It seems to me that fast rise and sharp drops do not affect the market well. There will be a lot of attention from the community. Although high or low bitcoin prices will still retain its position in the virtual currency market and have started to make good progress by enabling bitcoin to operate.
Stable growth will not cause market damage as it is now. The specialty of bitcoin is a large price fluctuation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

Yes, I strongly agree with you mate. I feel that this price trend is already good enough for BTC as long as it constantly fluctuating up and down with a certain range of  price which is not bad for traders.

BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

I think people are interested in bitcoin because bitcoin values ​​continue to soar, they will not care about the process because they just want to make a profit.
If bitcoin just crawls and persists at the same price, people's views of bitcoin will be broken. And the laity will lose their trust in bitcoin.
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

People are sceptical because of the fluctuating prices and sudden inflation.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

Sudden and crazy rise of Bitcoin is not good for Bitcoin future. Illogical rise will definitely be followed by dramatical drop which scares people and govs.

These violent delights have violent ends  Smiley
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

Fall and growth cannot be controlled and accelerated or slowed down. It is a completely Autonomous process, on which we have no control.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Bitcoin's instability is normal for it, and anyone who wants to have it just has to put up with it. The price will fluctuate for a long time.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

At this stage of development, such fluctuations are natural. But it will not last forever, after years, or even decades, the price will be stable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

Right now btc price gradually up last few days price major drops and now its up . btc price always predictable so here nothing fixed  its just the normal case in this market.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

Two months ago the market exploded again and bitcoin rose sharply. So those who have bought bitcoin for $ 7,500 a week ago as the best price you can buy bitcoin. I believe in 2018 this cryptocurrency market will grow very strong and can be sustainable until the end of the year. Cool
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

Bitcoin is just starting move slowly daily including altcoins. I prefer movement like this compared to huge pump so that altcoins momentum won't get distracted a lot.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

Bitcoin to its popularity is rising fast than usual, it is very familiar to its customer and investor that is why many are asking what kind of investment is this in the internet that there are many who are gaining interest to join the group of bitcoin, because of its uses as cryptocurrency in the digital market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:32:50 AM

I do not think that's a problem. Because the root problem of bitcoin is bitcoin fast once the price changes, as we see in the market. But with market prices that can not be predicted by anyone, bitcoin will continue to grow over time.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

Bitcoin to its popularity is rising fast than usual, it is very familiar to its customer and investor that is why many are asking what kind of investment is this in the internet that there are many who are gaining interest to join the group of bitcoin, because of its uses as cryptocurrency in the digital market.
But at this point, they do not grow faster, and they can not get higher for over $ 10,000. In my opinion, BTC prices are gradually stabilizing, they will not increase dramatically as at the end of 2017. This is probably because BTC compete with so many other coins on the market.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:20 AM

For me, if bitcoin have risen a little slowly, it would be too hard for the investors to predict the outcome and there will be less investors, because the profit that they will earn will require a huge amount of patience and also the profit will be slow too. If we're talking about the past and will apply this situation in there, then there will be less profits for the investors in the pass few years.
Yeah I think investors and traders prefer the fluctuating price. because fluctuations can provide huge profits quickly but bitcoin price changes can not be in the intervention. sometimes prices grow slowly and steadily but sometimes the price changes very quickly. that's bitcoin dude. You can find stable and fluctuating prices here
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
Yes, a more stable and slow bitcoin in terms of price was a better option than the current bitcoin with its high volatility. However, unfortunately, so far we can not change anything in this matter. Decentralized bitcoin will always have high volatility and this will be the main obstacle to its use as the main currency in any state.
Of course, everything changes, the crypto currency is gradually improving. Perhaps, in the future there will be opportunities to eliminate this drawback of bitcoin.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:46 AM

We dont know when Bitcoin price change. Its really unpredictable maybe by now or in a minute it move slowly to rise.even though we heard and see negative news about bitcoin but theres one thing we really believe bitcoin will step by step rise up and increase price until its normal
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Yes Bitcoin is growing slowly this time. But we should not be miserable and should not lose our patience. We have a leaf about Bitcoin that catches the speed whenever Bitcoin is. So Bitcoin breaks all records and makes a new price record. I'm sure Bitcoin will speed up soon and will get a good Profit for its member

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

We cannot control others mind or force them what to do, let's just be thankful for the fast price hike and support BTC on its dip.

Yes we cant control the price but now i think bitcoin have done a lot that the reason why the market price of bitcoin today is increasing and i believe it will continue to rise.                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Today bitcoin is very high and I am sure it will increase a bit more as more and more people are now ready invest for long time and save it as possible, bitcoin rise and fall with demand and supply so these days bitcoin demand is high and supply is low so bitcoin is increasing and it will keep on increasing till the end of the world because of bitcoin is something really high, and endless investment as time will pass bitcoin will keep on increasing.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

In itself, the rapid growth of Bitcoin is nothing wrong, but personally I prefer that it grows more slowly - as it becomes legal in a larger number of countries and it starts to be used more actively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: