Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcoin have risen a little slowly?  (Read 1333 times)
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

Specificity bitcoin - a large price fluctuation. It seems to me that rapid growth and sharp falls do not affect the market. A slower and more stable growth will not lead to such market crises as now. So, I think that in the near future everything will be normalized
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calum holding25

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

i think  that is what everyone wants, the bitcoin price keeps increasing. but there are times when the price is low at any time and that is only temporary.
Bitcoin will go to the moon soon, i hope that
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

It is difficult to influence the price of bitcoin and the pace of its development. Therefore, I advise you to accept him the way he is at the moment. Yet we believe that once the price will be stable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

Its price volatility is part of its technology development, which is why people are investing more and more in it. If bitcoin appeared immediately at a high price, it is unlikely that there would be so many willing to buy it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

Yes, Bitcoin price is increasing very slowly. And this will steady I think. Although Bitcoin price is not stable. And Bitcoin price is now so low. But Bitcoin price is increasing. And I hope within a couple of month Bitcoin price will increase very high. I think this time Bitcoin price will reach $20k. And this will continue.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

I see a slight increase in the increase, and I see bitcoin has increased so quickly seen from users who have reached thousands of people even now the artists have been in the bitcoin world
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

The rise was too quick, but it’s a sign of what to expect and what’s possible

I think In the future, do you think a slow and stable increase, rather than a fast erratic rise good for bitcoin to be "accepted" all over the world? This sudden rise seems to frighten people and government.
I think if bitcoin rises quite stable and slowly people will not see the best cryptocurrency with "bad eye".
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

bitcoin do not have the capability or assurance to do that because it is very volatile. If it would increase at a steady rate it will be only similar to stocks. Because of that, bitcoin will suddenly lose its popularity because it is not unique anymore.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

any speculation about the rise and fall of bitcoin can not guarantee a fixed price stability that bitcoin will continue to rise to a higher level if many countries accept it and may vice versa if many countries forbid it but I do not expect bitcoin to fall

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.

slowly moving up the price of bitcoin are i'm happy to see the price upraise their value moving smoothly step by step increase their value in the coin market cap is a sign of stability, people scarring if the price is falling are didn't knows about the bitcoin movement as volatile, those people around the world with full of knowledge as bitcoin volatile are not worrying and not panicking during the price dump.

of course i really agree if the value of bitcoin are in expensive price had a big possibilities to encourage   more country to adopt bitcoin as legit currency and people have a chance  to invest because their legality.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

BTC stability is necessary!

This is conducive to the realization of its payment method function!
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

bitcoin have risen in this april. and i believe it will more rising when the summer come.
we should buy more coins to add our portfolio investment.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

Now Bitcoin is slowly rising. Not only the bitcoin, but also the popular coins are rising.
Now that we have invested, the prices need to rise. We want to make money.
Prices increase in certain periods, prices decrease in certain periods. You have to follow good.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

A slow and steady rise is also going to be getting bubble comparisons. Bitcoin would still be speculative, and it still wouldn't be backed by anything. In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it would have made much of a difference -- just that everything we've experienced thus far would be stretched across a longer period of time.
TheSpark

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

Bitcoin continues to rise day by day but we must be careful and we should avoid trade in the fast movement on bitcoin If we do not want to lose
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

I think if bitcoin rose quite steadily and slowly people wouldn't look at the best cryptocurrency with an "evil eye". Going forward, do you think a slow steady rise, rather than a speedy erratic rise is good for bitcoin to get "accepted" all over the world? The sudden rise seems to scare people and  governments.
Before 2017 the pump that occurred by huge investors did a great lose to bitcoin holders especially those who were naive to know that wasn't the real price of bitcoins. Now is the real price of bitcoins , it should be increasing at a slower rate based on mining difficulties and other factors but not the way it did last year.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

yes you are right now if there is no good news that could trigger price movement of bitcoin in the market then definitely bitcoin will move very slow or can be said stable but if there is good news then definitely bitcoin price will move very fast.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

Bitcoin now will not increase as suddenly as it did last year, it will more than likely rise so slowly that people will not even understand or know that we are going into a bull market and that is the best way I believe.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Stable growth would not lead to such market breakdowns as now.The specificity of bitcoin is a large price fluctuation. It seems to me that rapid increases and sharp drops do not affect the market well.There will be a lot of attention from the community.Despite the high or low prices bitcoin will still retain its position in the virtual currency market and has started to make good progress by allowing bitcoin to operate.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

I believe also that real growth is steady and regular, the way BTC price rose late laste year seems like a bait for new investors to come in, reason why the correction took some feww month, Hope 2018 will bring about real growth that will instore confident on investors and government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: