Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be?  (Read 2540 times)
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.
I think! You must invest in some coin! Not only one for reduce lost when price down!
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

Firstly - it is nonsense to invest just in 1 coin.
Secondly - you did not mention if your goal is short-term, mid-term or long-term.

So my answer will be 3 coins:

Short-term - VIBE - superbowl in 1 week, it will go up for sure
Mid-term - DeepOnion - best privacy coin, strong community, now really really cheap
Long-term - ICON (ICX) - supported by South Korea, today MainNet, 31st Jan Annual Summit, this coin will skyrocket in upcoming months/1 year, I really believe it could go 10x in 1 year with very low risk - Koreans would not let it die

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

I would choose to invest in a coin of a product company at their start, because no hype coin will provide such profit, as, for example SCHT coin, which is at the very beginning of its way.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

I don't get the point of these hypotheticals, first of all, why would you 100% in on 1 single coin. Secondly, why not ETH?
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

Walton chain
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

EOS is a big deal, watch his video, Koreans are buying it massively.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tRA-cwW8

XRB/VEN/ICX/BNB
In order of highest holdings.
So many good coins that are about to bang any minute and people still religiously hold on to ripple lol
The chances of that even doing a 2x anytime are slim to none.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

Well i should probably choose zcash, like in other altcoins zcash has more potential than monero, i only look in this 2 coins if i will not invest on bitcoins or eth because my number one coin is just ethereum. I always rely on speculations and the majority is choosing zcash so i prefer this coin because there are more investors and the probability of increasing its value is higher.

pircklr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Right now, my choice would be COSS. The price doubled due to an UI update and dropped after that to half. In March, when they introduce FIAT trading, I am expecting the price to double back to that previous ATH. Around the same time, during Q1-Q2, when they start introducing the new engine, the ATH should break. With the current rate and the non existing volumes, the coin produces around 4 % yearly dividend which I am also expecting to increase by time. Also thanks to the dividend, the coin has some actual value unlike most of the cryptos, and unless some hack or major mistake happens (again), the coin should be able to keep its value. Due to these reasons, I have a big position on COSS and do not have to stress about the market crashing.

Another choices would probably be NEO or XLM (or Arcblock ICO if I had to gamble and make as much money as possible as quick as possible). I would never have the balls to go all in in any other coin, no matter how promising they look.
adikanwae

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

Then I will choose Ethereum. Because the price is cheap but not very cheap. The price is more stable and if the price is fly high, then our profit will be seriously huge.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

I like how OP said coins aside from eth and btc, but people still recommend those two. Grin
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

I highly recommend NEO, it is backed up with legit companies in Asia and now they are aiming for US and Europe. It has also wide community and continue to expand.
timetosaygb22

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum I chose Ethereum.
But if you have more funds, can follow ICO as I am following. for example Astorcoin. We do not know whether to profit or not if we do not try it.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Ripple. I know this feel strange as XRP are centralization and controlled by banker group. MoneyGram has been announces, they interest joining partner with XRP as being tested on internal first as pilot program. As long as this being positive running, this steps will be following by others party to joining with and the demand of XRP in market will increasing for sure.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

The choice is not easy, but I will try to make it. OK, I would pick probably NEO. I believe in this Chinese platform — despite the events connected with the events on cryptomarket of the country, I am sure NEO will become very powerful alt and platform of course. I vote it will grow in times.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Selecting a single coin out of 1,500+ out there in the market is going to be tough. If I am forced to do that, then I would chose Bitcoin Cash (BCH). I know that it is going to be an extremely unpopular choice, but I have my own reasons. If Bitcoin is ever replaced as the no.1 crypto-currency, then I believe that BCH will be responsible for that. Other alts such as ETH and XRP doesn't have the capability to replace BTC.
spivorcointaun

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

Excluding BTC and ETH, I'd go for the upcoming ICO AgroTechFarm:
ATF farm is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. The ICO project is a security token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, food and blockchain. By joining the crowdsale investors will get 30% of the companies profits. Check it out: https://ico.agrotechfarm.com/
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

I woud go for NEO in that case. Some ICOs coming, great wallet, GAS earnings.
Or VEN, because of the already named rebrand and it´s running partnerships with enterprises and even the chinese government.
Also waves could be a good investment. The price is still low since the dips of january, it´s got an extremely fast blockchain, the DEX and huge developments on the roadmap.

In general, I would prefer platforms instead of simple tokens if I´d have only one coin to choose.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

If 100%, i will choose BCH. I think most people would think the same to choose BCH. Because BCH has provided evidence and more benefits for investors. Not to mention the future is more secure, which is almost in harmony with Bitcoin itself. In terms of price is no doubt because the price enough better. For myself BCH can also be made as a long-term or short-term investment because the transaction process took place quickly.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

I would probably invest it all into Ripple because it's the next best Cryptocurrency. Yes its centralised, yes its controlled by banks but the truth is, it's the strongest altcoin after Ethereum and  the developers are constantly working on making it better, with hedgefunds and with new announcements to make its tech even better. Banks control the world of fiat, so with them using Ripple tech means that Ripple will always be used and should show growth.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

might try Lite because the price is high and trade is stable, or we can see other coin charts in the market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: