Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:39:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be?  (Read 2543 times)
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

I would definitely invest it all on ethereum because it is one of the coin that has constant utilization and a lot of people prefer to use it in transactions such as trading. I also noticed that most bounty campaigns require an etherwallet which is a sign of how truly useful it is. Also, ethereum's value these days is remarkable which draws me more to it.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

I would invest in Litecoin because it not only light coin for mining and has a low fee taxes.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

I think there are a few solid alt coins that have the potential to be very successful. PinkDate being one of them. They have pretty good referral benefits too as well as quite a bit of hype. Hookers on the blockchain and all Shocked

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

I would stake all in on Cardano.

Their mainnet is already out (regardless of the misleading FUDs going around claiming that they still do not have a working product at all). + They have an extremely strong team of PhDs pushing to make Cardano the best in terms of technology; and subjecting their innovations and claims to the very rigorous scientific peer-review process.

There are quite a bit of FUD and the team are not interested in hyping up and promoting their coin, ADA, atm -- but just focus on developing Cardano. Hence, IMO, it still remains pretty under-valued atm; and have a pretty decent chance to suddenly shoot up substantially once a big milestone is met.

I am completely sold by this interview with the founder:
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/cardano-founder-ada-will-better-btc-eth-1-year-interview/

Cardano Major Meeting on Feb 28 – Be on the Lookout
https://ethereumworldnews.com/cardano-major-meeting-feb-28-lookout/

Price is currently still very low due to people spreading fake FUDs about the project, while the team itself isn't interesting about marketing and hyping it up atm, but focusing on developing the codes to make Cardano the best crypto in the market in terms of its technology.

I am not so bothered with short-term speculative price pumps.. if you are aiming for a crypto with 100x or even 1000x potential.

===

But NEO would make a very good choice too! -- but that was already mentioned by many

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

It's very risky and not logical to invest everything in one coin but if I had to choice than I would select ETH. First of all because it's not just a good stable coin but the most usable blockchain at the moment. And ETH hasn't yet reached even a half of its potential. I hope to see a steep growth of ETH during this year.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

I have a fairly diverse portfolio, but the coins that I continue to accumulate are Coss, Spectrecoin, Rialto and Neo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

I would never invest in one coin only, but I see that is hypothetical question. I would pick NEO, because the project is very good and promising.
Sixconducer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

I would go with NEO if I had a substantial amount of money to invest bit could only choose one coin.
ser54gold

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

I think Tron is good one. They will go to their own blockchain soon. And I think trx will have smart contracts like ether.
legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

NEO because the future is very bright. a coin that must be taken absolutely.
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

thats a tough one

i wouldn't want to invest all my capital into one project

but i would probably choose neo
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

PIVX!

Because it has POS and is stealth coin, that is one of mine best features of a coin, you cannot know from whom you get that coin... And if you have a lot of money, then you can get reward from POS every day, or if you rich af, it can also be per hours...

Now you say, but that is then only best for mobsters, gangsters, and people who steal it...

well, maybe, but you should know, that it's only up to us, for what are we using it. I mostly like stealth coins because I don't want that people can know what wallet is truly mine...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

I'll chose Litecoin, due to it abilities to function in many areas like exchange for goods... This is because of it's anonymity of transactions and is the most popular functions of cryptocurrency. Relatively, it also has a low tax fee.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

I would choose alt, for example EOS or NEO. I think EOS a very good project, can give a good profit for long term.

rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

If you had to put all your funds into a single altcoin, you probably have a huge appetite for risk. I`m not quite a risk taker, so my choice would be an established coin like NEO, but I suggest you take a look at PRL - it has the potential to hit top 50 spot on CMC. I assume you listen our opinions and in the end you choose one coin ONLY AFTER you do your own research!
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

If I have to invest 100% in a single coin, I would prefer Ethereum. I think It has been getting a lot of investors attention over the past few months.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

If it is Altcoin, I would prefer investing to Etherium since its market statistics is quite impressive especially at this moment wherein it already broke the 1000 -dollar mark so it also means that we may expect  from it in the future or I would probably invest it all into Ripple because it's the next best Cryptocurrency. Yes its centralised, yes its controlled by banks but the truth is, it's the strongest altcoin after Ethereum
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Like most people - i'd choose eth and then check back in a couple years.

As good as btc is, i think eth will definitely overtake it eventually, so that's what i'd be aiming for.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

It would be definetly in top 100. And I would invest in Ethereum. Yes I know there are many promising project and you can do 100x profit. But at least I will not lose by investing in ethereum. I believe in ETH and its tehnology. There are many erc20 tokens support ETH.

CoinNo1

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

I'm investing $15,000 (all money) on REBL. Why? - Because I've followed it since first informations about it clearly. I like the Rebel's team too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: