Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be?  (Read 2540 times)
honghai0730

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

If I had the opportunity to invest in one coin I would invest In byteball. And not because it is in my subscription but because this coin has a good team that is focused on the result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

I think I should be investing in Achain, and I did it too. Most of my money was purchased from ACT. Its technology is very mature, the team is very strong, and the ecological construction is perfect (http://www.achain.com). Com)
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

If I can choose just one altcoin, I think I should choose $Wan. Because it came to exchange on bear market, and it's price very cheap at this time. It will come new ethereum.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

For now trading altcoins is worse decision someone can make in crypto. The market is a disaster. But on a imaginary scale; I would say it neo;i just don't know why I have confidence in that alts
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

A mostly good hodling design shall incorporate a few of the promising controlling currencies and just few of the legit satisfying currencies from going into ICO.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

It would be Pchain,because it is chineese blockchain 4.0. Cap is quite low, so tokenometrics is ok for me and community is si strong.
Moreover price is close to ICO, so i would put all my money in this coin.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

I would choose NEO. Among the many advantages of this electronic money, one important thing will be to choose, this cooperation with the Chinese authorities. And China is one of the largest markets in the world.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

I play with RDD because RDD is an old coin that goes up and it goes down too long.
I play and trade RDD at Bittrex, Buy at 30, 40, 50, and then Sell at 60, 70 and 80 Satoshi.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

Here it is necessary to analyze very seriously because you cannot be mistaken. In principle, you, as written earlier, have two options to invest in an already developed project and invest in ISO /

iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

I want to choose litecoin in addition to being mined, can also be used as currency and transacted for goods and services. Currently it has a high market capitalization
Known for its alternative to Bitcoin, because it is most similar to Bitcoin.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:48:29 PM

I want to choose litecoin in addition to being mined, can also be used as currency and transacted for goods and services. Currently it has a high market capitalization
Known for its alternative to Bitcoin, because it is most similar to Bitcoin.

Well the fact that it's most similar to bitcoin may be a disadvantage though since bitcoin  will always have the top spot for a long time. Investing 100 percent is a gamble and though i'm not much of a gambler anymore, i'd take my shot with tron 😋

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:01:11 PM

Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

I find it humorous to see Newbies posting questions fishing for investment advice so often.

Simply put, there is no shortcut to exploring and interpreting the research and info you come across BY YOURSELF.

To get good at crypto, you must lay down the information structure in your mind before your mind will be a good guide for you.  It's called a learning curve and in crypto it is steep.  I believe that is one of the reasons so many questions like this are asked here at BTT.

Without tackling the learning curve and understanding crypto as it is today, means you will be lost next week, month, and year too.

And as an early bird to the paradigm shift, you are by default an ambassador for crypto to the masses.  It is your job to understand this stuff, so when curious individuals ask you questions, you can answer with authority.  Spreading the word is the only thing that will work in our favor right now, not figuring out which coin to dump 100% of your money into.

And regarding the question posed, there are likely 75% or more of BTT users who know putting all your investments in one coin in today's market is the most foolish thing you can do.  So the question itself will tend to confuse other newbies even more than they are now.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:08:21 PM

Excluding ethereum and bitcoin seems hard but the best alternative for me will be ripple ,that coin will reach further where others refuse to reach

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:12:25 PM

I will buy Binance coin (BNB), the reason is because I use the Binance Exchange market to trade and I see BNB coins have an advantage, I can get profit from this coin. if you hold it for the long term, I'm sure it will definitely be profitable.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 02:29:47 PM

Test

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:45:28 PM

I would never invest one hundred percent of my portfolio into one coin. Well just like everybody or almost everybody, I started with only one coin, Bitcoin, however the plan was to quickly get some Bitcoin Cash, and it was a nice choice since the price went really up in September 2017 if my memory is correct.

Then I bought some Ethereum and it kept disappointing me.

So to answer your question, if we exclude Bitcoin, I would probably trust Ripple for 2019 and further.

Main reason for me to get into Ripple is a strong support in Japan by the banking system (so to speak), this is very reassuring when you invest some money (compared to many other alt coins on the market). Some experts predict a price between $3 and $10 by 2020.
Also, Ripple owners hold right to Ripple Labs Company and Profit Ripple Technology. This is important, just like a guarantee, it means the token is considered security by the US law. So all investors hold securities that gives them rights over the company Ripple Labs (and its profits).

I will also let you browse for more experts opinions on Google, for example from Susan Athey or Joe Di Pasquale (CEO of BitBull Capital) Wink

ethereum

Not this one for sure, even before the collapse of the whole market, it has always been a coin that met many challenges and went through with some trouble. Even Litecoin was looking better (so to speak) at some point a year ago.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:31:48 PM

Invest 100% in one coin is not a good idea. Other than BTC and ETH, I will invest 100% in XMR if I have to do so. Monero is a good project with strong community and active developers.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 08:15:17 PM

investment in 1 altcoin is indeed a big risk what if not bitcoin and ethereum but I think everyone has a view and a lot of research and I'm here choosing ADA because in my opinion ADA has an increasingly larger community and might be going up after the bull market

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:41:50 PM

I would choose NEO. This coin id know as the Chinese ethereum. It is likely going to be next in line, after ethereum is done with. Which is why it is good for a buy at this moment and wait for it to rise. NEO is one if the promising coins in the crypto space. All it needs is just a developmental work, then pass the update across the community. I believe that by so doing, the price will increase and it will grow in all areas.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:47:00 PM

I will choose Bitcoin, I know, it is not an altcoin. But choosing only one altcoin is I think the best way how to loose all of your funds.
We do not know which altcoin will be successful, then I recommend invest into more altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: