Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be?  (Read 2546 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:47:09 PM

I'll go and choose etherium . why ? Well for me eth is the best among other alts because it is the backbone or the base of all altcoins and tokens ( just like btc where btc is also the main branch of all cryptos )   .

I dont care if eth is dumping right now because what i believe is that eth is the best no matter what is its status  either is it up or down .  eth will always be my favorite altcoin .  also , Choosing other alts will be useless because if eth fails other will also fail   .  so i suggest to all users that foccus on eth first before you praise any other alts
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:26:52 PM

If there was a choice of only one altcoin in which I would invest now my money, then I would choose Ethereum. He has very big prospects for big growth now.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:11:01 AM

My choice is the Etheera project. Firstly, because this is a real estate project, and according to Goldman Sachs representatives, real estate is exactly the area where the blockchain will take root the most. Secondly - the project has a small capitalization. In the third - the ETA token has a very positive growth dynamics even in a bear market. Fourth, it is a serious licensed project located in Switzerland.
Coffeemaker

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:18:02 AM

tough choice between ETH & LTC...... i stick with ETH for now
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:43:11 AM

ripple into the main options can be used as an investment for the long term even though. These coins even though it has a centralized but showed a remarkable increase in potential even to be able to shift the ethereum on the second position at coinmarketcap. Ripple is a good recommendation but if there is another option which is better still many cryptos can be selected.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:00:00 AM

ripple into the main options can be used as an investment for the long term even though. These coins even though it has a centralized but showed a remarkable increase in potential even to be able to shift the ethereum on the second position at coinmarketcap. Ripple is a good recommendation but if there is another option which is better still many cryptos can be selected.
centralized coin like xrp has own benefits in market.much large insitution support this coins , and looked from its price and also market capitalization.in my opinion its more secure than others coins.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:30:12 AM

As of now with the current situation of the market,if I have a choice to invest in just one altcoin,then it will definitely be ethereum because i am so certain if the credibility of ethereum,it has been able to stand the test of time and it will not die soon.Ethereum has got the prospect of coming back even after it has fall so bad,so I will prefer to settle for a coin like that.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:43:11 AM

I would choose NEO. This coin id know as the Chinese ethereum. It is likely going to be next in line, after ethereum is done with. Which is why it is good for a buy at this moment and wait for it to rise. NEO is one if the promising coins in the crypto space. All it needs is just a developmental work, then pass the update across the community. I believe that by so doing, the price will increase and it will grow in all areas.
as the coins with the economic base so the NEO becomes a priority is good enough to be selected. the long run will be valuable enough to have coined as investment assets. at least any good research it will produce coins as well and NEO becomes part of it because even align with other large coins.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:45:50 AM

This is really crazy, okay, if it happens, then I will buy USDT, and the price of other altcoins is falling, I don't want to lose my money. Honestly, I might also buy Ripple, which is actually more stable and safer than Ethereum.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:40:09 AM

Perhaps i will choose stellar, For the past years i already looking on the stellar, the track record of increase on the stellar value is a little significant. So i'll put my choice on it.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:18:02 PM

Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

I think there will be no mandatory investment, the choice is in each person. And if like as what you said, have to select one coin to invest 100% capital, I will choice Neo because it may be one coin which will represent for China in the future

vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:47:50 PM

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Well, most likely in stellar I recently like it very well developed, and in the future will definitely grow ! the team often shows the news!
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:54:05 PM

For me, this coin and this project would be Cardano. In my opinion, this is the most promising project in which a great idea merged with a cool product that has a real application, on which a very talented team is working. If you want to invest in the future, take a look at Cardano.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:01:53 PM

Well, most likely in stellar I recently like it very well developed, and in the future will definitely grow ! the team often shows the news!

I prefer Ripple,ADA after BTC and ETH to invest in. Ripple and ADA is the potential coins which is developing rapidly and they have huge market cap and it is listed in top 10 coins in the crypto market. There are lot of coins competing to reach the market and increase their value. So do some research and invest in on the trusted and listed coins like ADA,Ripple,Stellar etc...

Am I spamming? Report me!
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:10:49 PM

I would choose Stellar since it is based on a strong technology and the team behind it is showing good development potential. Stellar has also partnered with IBM's Blockchain World Wire & this collaboration will take XLM to new heights.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:33:33 PM

Try xrb(railblocks) it's sure that you never lose because they always think about where to spread the knowledge about the their coins example of their move why the price still growing day by day is about exchanger they spread xrb in different site of exchanger so the price keep grow and grow even it's just a little still the price grow up another thing the price never go low even the price btc drop down.
How is it possible that the price of railblock never goes down.. even when btc is down.. does it not work with the principle of demand and supply?? Can you pls explain  this?
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:00:31 PM

I'll go for Monero. Best privacy coins out there - secure, private and untraceable.
I'm accumulating at the moment  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:05:05 PM

I'll go for Monero. Best privacy coins out there - secure, private and untraceable.
I'm accumulating at the moment  Grin
I dont know but i will choose waves on my investment. It has a big potential to grow much more big but yet it seem to be forgotten. It still being a mysterious to me. Maybe when the spike came waves will be the next thing that will grow big.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:13:46 PM

my all time the favorite coin will be Binance coin Binance coin growth is exponential in 2017 and 2018 and their developments and own blockchain put me in confidence in taking my entire risk on binance coin
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:18:47 PM

In one sentence I will advise you NOT to invest 100% of your crypto money in only ONE altcoin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: