Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best coins to invest in 2018 which are <10 cents  (Read 1127 times)
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Bitcoin Black
Electroneum
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Invest into THEKEY, price is now only 0.017USD, it is sleeping giant with good future, lot of patents, good team and working product.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

I like unify because ıts total supply is very low. Last bull season it went up $0.60 from $0.03 .

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

can someone suggest me best coins to invest in 2018 which are less than 5 or 10 cents
I also love this price range. It does not need large investments, but it is potentially good to come. I can not advise you so cheap coins. But look at the iota.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

I think the reason why some people buy altcoins because this is cheap ( less than 10 cents in our case) it nothing but brain trap. If coin have a perspective and for example you want to buy any coin and spend for that 100$ . What is the difference between 1 coins costs 100 $ or 1000 coins that cost 100$. You think bout coin, their idea, perspective nit just only price. If you don't hav much money I think it wold be better to buy 1/2 or 1/4 or good coin than 1000 useless coins .
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

COLX
SONM
morps

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

nullex checkout the news today.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

can someone suggest me best coins to invest in 2018 which are less than 5 or 10 cents

I think you should go for

BAX, RKT, LATX and HBZ

you can select anyone from these but have look on these and select as per your requirement. You should set some criteria for investment, it should not be price only.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

So many alternate coins that are still newly listed in the cryptomarkets while others who are already in the cryptomarket for a couple of years still remains at a low price. For me, i have this cryptos in my portfolio namely:

• SNOVio
  • Debitum
  • Signal
  • BABB
  • Peerguess

SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

if you want some nice gains i suggest you to take a look at some cool project that i founded in the past months: Universa (utn) i think it's an hidden gem, it's mostly unknown but in a month i think it can explode, now it's just at 0,02$, i think it can get easily in the top 20 of cmc. Datum it's another interesting project that can return to his ath in the  following months

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:53:33 AM

At this price there are many options such as CMT (CyberMiles), BAX (BABB) or Stellar (XLM), ... But people love to pay attention to coin marketcap than the price of coin.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

Coindash,
cashaa,
Monetha,
DeepBrain,
Dropil,
Po.et .

I expect to rise from the coins mentioned above in 2018. 2x-5x  Smiley

I see some of these coins have potential in the market and has the ability to reach higher value in the market. Holding will give good returns with the increase in market cap.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:52:44 AM

Keep an eye on Graft also, the idea is very good low cap right now, price (<10 cents) they have some problems but if they will be listed on a bigger exchange its a good chance to hit x 10. Shocked
CaptainKrypto255

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

There are a lot of good coins and more to come in 2018. Look into coins that are not on the market yet meaning its in its presale/ICO stage. This will help you bring in some pretty profits. I recommend looking into NEX, NKN, or BST.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

So many alternate coins that are still newly listed in the cryptomarkets while others who are already in the cryptomarket for a couple of years still remains at a low price. For me, i have this cryptos in my portfolio namely:

• SNOVio
  • Debitum
  • Signal
  • BABB
  • Peerguess
I agree with your choice, especially on Signal tokens because I think the price is still very low now even that is too low of the ICO price and I think it will have good potential in the future if we hold it.

crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

The best coins to invest in 2018 is Agri.blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents!
BlockGrain is interesting as they’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

The recent declines can mean that we can say goodbye to many crypto currencies. From here it is necessary to be careful while serious investments are made by trusting very low level crypto paralas.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

The recent declines can mean that we can say goodbye to many crypto currencies. From here it is necessary to be careful while serious investments are made by trusting very low level crypto paralas.

I completely agree with you, because today there are quite a lot of doubtful projects and not all of them can withstand competition in the market.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

I completely agree with you, because today there are quite a lot of doubtful projects and not all of them can withstand competition in the market.
and the fact is that all information about the project is quite tempting, and the price of coins is set at around 10 cents. So according to this indicator of reality there are a lot of fraudulent or not promising projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: