Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 2039 times)
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

I think it is going to be a great year for cryptocurrency..Becoz the knowledge of cryptocurrency among people is day by day increasing and they are ready to invest in several types of cryptocurrency.. Wink Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k0nr

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:38 PM

Look at bitcoin, this is the most unstable cryptocurrency I know. I`d never risk investing in it. It seems to me that it`s better to use something reliable, even though the profit with the growth rate won`t be so great. That's why I`ve started using the MiningNow project (https://miningnow.online/), that provides me a good regular income, and the main thing`s that the project`s stable and reliable.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

While the currency is quite expensive, and growing. That's why I'm investing. The profit is, without any effort. This is good
bitcoin20

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

If we investigate BTC on yearly time frame, it seems this year BTC most decrease more
Guber4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

This year we can expect crypto commercial breakthrough. It will come out of the hard shell
There is a certain pressure on fiats and governments. They can't ignore the crypto anymore.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

2018 - this will be another push to increase the capitalization of the crypto world! Soon, after the end of the Chinese New Year, very serious growth will begin! So fasten your seat belts, and get ready for the high and fast take-off! Now all people who understand what bitcoin is and how to work with it - will become successful investors!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

I personally think it will not be much better than the last year, specifically for BTC.
But I think it will be very well for few of the altcoins and some can reach x50.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

Based on last year's data, first quarter of the year was not good for cryptocurrencies. But the value will start to go up in second quarter or mid of the year. There is a possibility to reach again the peak before the year ends.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

Call it a inner feeling.

After the end of 2017 crypto market gone  down and this january also market gone.But now market again up and btc up to 10000$+ so i think its starting so good.I think bitcoin wll be 50000$ soon and crypto market also up after the middle of this year.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

I suppose that by 2018 the bitcoin movement will not be as fast as last year because my speculation of bitcoin prices this year is that bitcoin will be stuck for quite a long time different from last year where bitcoin last year was pumping incredibly. This year, bitcoin will continue to increase even though at the end of the year the increase will not be too big as in the past year so bitcoin is still worthy of our use of investing digital assets in the long term.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

I think that this will be a good year for both Bitcoin and for many other Altcoins. But I'm not saying that the prices for Bitcoin just take off, most likely it will grow moderately but confidently.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

Call it a inner feeling.

I positively believe that this is a good year of bitcoin like last year. I know no one can say o predict what will happen this year for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We all know crypto world is have difficulties sometimes. But im still believe that is the good year for all of us.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

Probably it is the bad year for crypto currency because the value was so dip in this first two months of this year but i was hope that this coming months of this year was gonna recover the prices of bitcoin and altcoins in the market.

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

I can just say that this would be a great year for traders, the fluctuation is faster and bigger than ever. There are also many concepts and new ideas regarding cryptocurrencies in order for it to be a safer way to do transactions. We cannot predict the price exactly... It is a common sense that the price and the number of users will grow, this is a young and expanding industry.

adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

By 2018 is a good year for BTC and other cryptocurrencria. We will see amazing BTC prices this year. The price slump earlier this year is just a detection. I hope to be here to remind all of us at the end of the year we hopefully hopefully in this year BTC and bitcoin will rise again
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

we can’t neccessarily say that 2018 is a good or bad year with just us being on one month on it. However we have to approach every beginning with a positive mindset and with an understanding that bitcoin can still overcome the dips that it has gone through. It is important for us to have a better understanding that there are bad times and good times in i vestment and it is coupled together
Thats true we are new in the beginning of the month so we can not say that 2018 is a bad year for bitcoin dude. besides many people say that at the beginning of year usually bitcoin experience bad thing like price reduction and usually year-end bitcoin price will skyrocket so we can not saying that this time because it may be late 2018 later bitcoin prices according to many people's predictions will exceed $20k. its possible right ? so lets wait
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

By 2018 is a good year for BTC and other cryptocurrencria. We will see amazing BTC prices this year. The price slump earlier this year is just a detection. I hope to be here to remind all of us at the end of the year we hopefully hopefully in this year BTC and bitcoin will rise again
There was a little bit of a dip, now the price is holding pretty nicely. There is more to go to $20,000.00.

OG member.
Brian Ray
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

Every crypto currency become more popular specially bitcoin a lot of new investors are coming. 2018 is good year for cryptocurrency price of in the beginning will drop then it will back to the highest peak and make a record. It is only my opinion but not to hype you to buy.

#Datarius
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

Call it a inner feeling.

Can't tell by now because it is too early for the year to make actually predictions. But the thing is, if we base it in the history of graphs of cryptocurrency, every start of the year, bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies make a dip at the 1st quarter and makes a spike at 4th quarter.

zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

Depends on the world economics.

Seems like the stock market is being volatile for a while, if something like financial crisis happens,
2018 will be a bad year for all sectors including crypto.

If financial crisis did not happen, this year could be a great one for all of us as a pioneer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: