Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 11:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1980 times)
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

Why can't US participate in this ICO? I thought this is a utility token?

Are you from America? Would you also like to participate?
KlifDonats

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

Is the team of advisers already organized? In what sphere this advisors will be?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

What are they affraid of? Scam? I think there is a lot of proof that this project isn't a scam. Although it would be nice to see some live videos infront of people! I guess you shouldn't have to worry about it being a scam.

Thank you for your support  Smiley Yes, one of the reasons is that we are transparent. Anyone can check us on the LinkedIn and see at the events. We wouldn't do that we were to lie about something. We will try to show it at  events when we have a chance

The eco-system is a important part of this project, right?
Why is the marketing budget almost as high as the budger for the eco-system? In my opinion it's more important to have a good working eco-system and once you have achieved that, it don't need a big marketing budget because the product is superior.

We calculated the whole budget and decided that it's the most appropriate allocation. Marketing is a very important thing. Because no matter how good the product is, you need to reach the target audience. That's one of the keys to success

Yes it is important for Neurogress, but I think marketing is also essential for Neurogress. Every company needs a good marketing team but I think an admin can answer this question better.

You are absolutely right. Thank you. That's important as anything else in the project Smiley

What are the reasons for such restrictions?

The law in those countries doesn't allow us to include it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of ICOs now that exclude those countries from participation.

Is the team of advisers already organized? In what sphere this advisors will be?

You can check our advisors on the website. The links to their LinkedIn profiles and all info is there. If we find another advisor appropriate for the project, then we will expand the advisors board Smiley
Nauru_Music

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

Since a lot of your team members took part in the blue brain project could you provide additional information about the project? Smiley

Thank you!

Greetings,
Marvin
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

Since a lot of your team members took part in the blue brain project could you provide additional information about the project? Smiley

Thank you!

Greetings,
Marvin

If you're interested in Blue Brain Project, please, welcome to our Telegram chat. Our CTO would like to answer questions about it  Smiley
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

What are they affraid of? Scam? I think there is a lot of proof that this project isn't a scam. Although it would be nice to see some live videos infront of people! I guess you shouldn't have to worry about it being a scam.

Thank you for your support  Smiley Yes, one of the reasons is that we are transparent. Anyone can check us on the LinkedIn and see at the events. We wouldn't do that we were to lie about something. We will try to show it at  events when we have a chance

No problem, I understand that some people are a afraid of the lack of video material. But I guess we don't have to worry Smiley

FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Yes it is important for Neurogress, but I think marketing is also essential for Neurogress. Every company needs a good marketing team but I think an admin can answer this question better.

You are absolutely right. Thank you. That's important as anything else in the project Smiley

Yes agreed! One of the most important thing in a organization imo.

Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Why is the marketing budget almost as high as the budger for the eco-system? In my opinion it's more important to have a good working eco-system and once you have achieved that, it don't need a big marketing budget because the product is superior.

Thanks for your opinion, will wait for that answer then.
Viewsfromthe6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

We calculated the whole budget and decided that it's the most appropriate allocation. Marketing is a very important thing. Because no matter how good the product is, you need to reach the target audience. That's one of the keys to success

Ok I understand, but there are a lot of project with no marketing because it markets itself because of the good product

CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:33:57 PM by CryptoMadMax

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Guys, be careful. We just found a fake Neurogress Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/H8MJqRHGHYR4y365groaXA. Never trust anyone. We only have one official Telegram chat, it is here https://t.me/Neurogress
Don't believe anyone who tries to pass themselves off as the Neurogress team. All members are in our telegram chat. If you find anything suspicious, you always can find us there and ask.⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

The law in those countries doesn't allow us to include it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of ICOs now that exclude those countries from participation.

The activity of your ICO brings more confidence, so this raised the question. And this will not be solved with time?
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Guys, be careful. We just found a fake Neurogress Telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/H8MJqRHGHYR4y365groaXA. Never trust anyone. We only have one official Telegram chat, it is here https://t.me/Neurogress
Don't believe anyone who tries to pass themselves off as the Neurogress team. All members are in our telegram chat. If you find anything suspicious, you always can find us there and ask.⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Thank you for warning - I myself recently bumped into him and wanted to just ask a question.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

The activity of your ICO brings more confidence, so this raised the question. And this will not be solved with time?

We are working on it. Currenty, we are in the process of registering our comany in Switzerland as well as setting things up to form the Foundation which will bring us to a completely different level. While the porcess is still ongoing, we are not able to communicate with FINMA and thus are not able to comply with their regulations. It's all the matter of the administrative process and not the legislative one.
As for the Singapore and USA, it's more complicated than that.
Asellia

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

This project is another fraud. Comments written under the order for the money.http://picua.org/?v=2018-02-06_8cieb1c6opbrau6ydevn6pz9w.jpg
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

This project is another fraud. Comments written under the order for the money.http://picua.org/?v=2018-02-06_8cieb1c6opbrau6ydevn6pz9w.jpg

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
sashok947

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

Do you have the link? I can't find this site and this photo seems to be fake.
They pay tokens for actions, also comments.
patriczhuksss

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

I saw in hunters chat in the telegram that hunters are trying to buy tokens in this way.
They pay 1$ for comment by newbies and get up to 10 tokens from dev.
Dev said, that they don't pay newbies now and they are trying to delete this comments.
Nauru_Music

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

I saw in hunters chat in the telegram that hunters are trying to buy tokens in this way.
They pay 1$ for comment by newbies and get up to 10 tokens from dev.
Dev said, that they don't pay newbies now and they are trying to delete this comments.

And what advantages to you try to make out if this? In my opinion they are just using the same promotions and bounties like every other ico is.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

This was true, indeed. This was done by our bounty team (we outsourced it and regretted it). Due to that mistake of one member from this team, our previous topic was deleted. Thank you for your vigilance.
If it's an old screenshot, then the person who did this is no longer with us. If not and you can kindly provide the link, we would be grateful.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:29:27 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 08:39:07 PM by CryptoMadMax

Interview with Neurogress CTO Alexander Ovcharenko. In this episode, Alexander talks about his professional background as well as discusses our project, which is about building a decentralized platform of neural control systems to make a control of electronics and machines as easy and natural as never before.
Watch the interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=wgcs-2B0MHo

UPDATE:
Upper limit now is 100 ETH per contributor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: