Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 11:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1980 times)
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Hello , do you have a MVP?

What is a MVP?

thats a minimum viable product. It's a short video which shows the product.
MrDolla44

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Dear Community!

We’ve collaborated with CrowdHolding Platform. It is a DAO platform for co-creation. Helping decentralized and tokenized businesses to build a community and validate a product. So here it is the very first task related to Neurogress feedback. Follow the link below, register yourself on the platform and give your feedback, please.

LETS SHAPE THE WORLD TOGETHER!!!

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/127/task/380/industry-feedback-neurogress-controls-the-environment-with-the-power-of-thought

Why do you need this platform to promote Neurogress?

Why not? Every little exposure will help for Neurogress to raise more money for the project. This means they can develope faster!

Yes okay i have to agree with you. But I guess it could be done differently. But lets see if it has some impact first. There are not a lot of people here on this thread right now so it would be nice to see some new faces.
MrDolla44

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

I think they have, I believe it's on their youtube
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

Dear Community!

We’ve collaborated with CrowdHolding Platform. It is a DAO platform for co-creation. Helping decentralized and tokenized businesses to build a community and validate a product. So here it is the very first task related to Neurogress feedback. Follow the link below, register yourself on the platform and give your feedback, please.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/127/task/380/industry-feedback-neurogress-controls-the-environment-with-the-power-of-thought

Will do !:) Do you expect to become a larger comunnity after this?

Yes, we think it will give our project more exposure.

How is the beta testing software for the robotic arm going? Can I read any updates anywhere?

I've never read any updates like this.. also for the January software integration into robot-android hardware i've never read anything about it.
Why is this? Or did I miss something? It would be nice to see updates from every part of the roadmap.

We are going to create more videos and articles soon, where you can learn more about our tech. So stay tuned.

Excited for the drones, any information about this? On the site there's not much info about this

Drones are just one of the application that technology can have. When we fully develop our technology, we will be able to control any electronic device including drones.

Hello. You can find the video on our Youtube channel.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

Hello,

I'm reading through the whitepaper once more and there is one thing i've noticed. I can't see anything about a bounty in the whitepaper at the token distribution, why is this?

Isn't that part of the marketing budget? I don't know for sure but it seems logical to me.

Yes, that's correct. That's part of the marketing budget.
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

Excited for the drones, any information about this? On the site there's not much info about this

Drones are just one of the application that technology can have. When we fully develop our technology, we will be able to control any electronic device including drones.

Okay thank you. Think I missunderstood then but these drones will be made by other company's using your software, right? Or will Neurogress make them?
Viewsfromthe6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

Dear Community!

Will do !:) Do you expect to become a larger comunnity after this?

Yes, we think it will give our project more exposure.

Okay let's hope so! This project deserves a lot more attention! I just love it:)
Viewsfromthe6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

How is the beta testing software for the robotic arm going? Can I read any updates anywhere?

I've never read any updates like this.. also for the January software integration into robot-android hardware i've never read anything about it.
Why is this? Or did I miss something? It would be nice to see updates from every part of the roadmap.

We are going to create more videos and articles soon, where you can learn more about our tech. So stay tuned.

Oi i'm excited for the video's and the latest updates on the progress! Keep up the great work!
MrDolla44

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

Nice, I really like those kind of updates. It would be a lot better though if you keep communicate the progress of the developments more frequently. I'm invested in some other projects aswell and in some of them there are updates every week. This would gain a lot more trust but also the community knows whats going on. It would be amazing if you could consider this.
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

Hello,

I'm reading through the whitepaper once more and there is one thing i've noticed. I can't see anything about a bounty in the whitepaper at the token distribution, why is this?

Isn't that part of the marketing budget? I don't know for sure but it seems logical to me.

Yes, that's correct. That's part of the marketing budget.

Ok merci! I already thought so but I wasn't 100% sure as there was no explanation! Cheers Max
Viewsfromthe6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

Quick question. I was just searching on Reddit and the NeurogressOfficial page doesn't exist anymore.. what happened?
ElLoco1994

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

Nice, I really like those kind of updates. It would be a lot better though if you keep communicate the progress of the developments more frequently. I'm invested in some other projects aswell and in some of them there are updates every week. This would gain a lot more trust but also the community knows whats going on. It would be amazing if you could consider this.

Me too, sounds like future, if you. We should Support this big Project.
Klausi1990

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

Quick question. I was just searching on Reddit and the NeurogressOfficial page doesn't exist anymore.. what happened?

Do you search this link ? https://www.reddit.com/r/Neurogress/ this is the official acc in my opinion.
olli1312

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Oi i'm excited for the video's and the latest updates on the progress! Keep up the great work!

Oh yes, i saw the Video and thought (haha) OH MY GOD, never seen such an amazing Project before. When is your Next update ?

-Olli
sashok947

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

I'm taking part in bounty and I believe in NRG!
How can I sell part of coins? When? Where?
I want to know!
hansiata

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

I want to know!

Hodl, I don't want to make fast money, believe in this project. I think in a half year the community will explode, don't miss this.
derholger

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

Me too, sounds like future, if you. We should Support this big Project.

What are your imaginations for this Project ? I think this Project can Change the world and everybody will know NEUROGRESS! It will be a hard way but you cant stop the future.
olli1312

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

I want to know!

Look in the telegramgroup, there are the admins, they could answer that. It seems you are very nervous? Cheesy
hansdieter

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

Are there any partnerships with neurogress? that would be interresting, i see you are really active here in this thread.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

Okay thank you. Think I missunderstood then but these drones will be made by other company's using your software, right? Or will Neurogress make them?

You're welcome. It's not in our plans now to make them ourselves. But yes, drones can be made by anyone using our platform.

Thank you. We've just learned that ourselves. We are investigating the reasons.

I want to know!

Tokens are locked until the end of the TGE. We are considering Cryptopia and Kucoin.

Are there any partnerships with neurogress? that would be interresting, i see you are really active here in this thread.

As of now, we've only collaborated with Crowdholding. We are negotiating with more companies but we can't reveal any information until official agreements are made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: