Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1959 times)
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

Will there be a token burn if not all the tokens are sold?

Couldn't find anything about a token burn in the whitepaper. I would like to know this aswell!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

Will there be a token burn if not all the tokens are sold?

Couldn't find anything about a token burn in the whitepaper. I would like to know this aswell!

Yes, if not all the tokens are sold, there will be a token burn
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

Neurogress has a task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive cryptocurrency for your feedback. Join the co-creation revolution.

http://bit.ly/2G90nSy

CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

Neurogress has a task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive cryptocurrency for your feedback. Join the co-creation revolution.

http://bit.ly/2G90nSy

Thank you! Looks great!
Nauru_Music

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Hey neurogress team,

I was wondering at what price you aim to sell your software if the ico does not reach the goals to make I free for everyone. Any thoughts on that at this moment?
Just wondering what it takes to afford something like that.

Thanks!
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2G90nSy

what does this mean?
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

Hey neurogress team,

I was wondering at what price you aim to sell your software if the ico does not reach the goals to make I free for everyone. Any thoughts on that at this moment?
Just wondering what it takes to afford something like that.

Thanks!

What do you mean by make it free to everyone? Company's have to pay Neurogress for their software. It's not free
MrDolla44

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

Hey,
What are the reason for that stop of the pre-tge? Just seen the post on Facebook?

It's back up!
JohnPotterPlpl

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

⚠️⚠️⚠️ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️

This warning notice is for anyone who is planning to participate in Neurogress Pre-TGE. Many TGEs/ICOs have been targeted in the past by fraudsters stealing hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars from unsuspecting TGE/ICO participants. Participants of the Neurogress Pre-TGE must follow the steps described below in order to avoid being scammed or otherwise bear the consequences of possible fraud.
1) Scammers often try to create fake ICO webpages that look like the official ones. So ALWAYS check that you are on the official Neurogress website: https://neurogress.io
2) You should NEVER hand over your private key. If someone claims to be someone from the Neurogress team and asks you for your private key, that's not us. We will NEVER ask you for your password, seed phrase or private key.
3) Don't believe anyone if they tell you that there is some Chinese or Russian Telegram chat, Facebook group, Twitter, etc.
All our official SM platforms and chats are listed on the official Neurogress website.
4) Always check the address you transfer your BTC or ETH to. There is a highly sophisticated malware that changes the address. If it detects you have copied a coin address, the virus will change the address on your clipboard so that when you paste it, you are actually pasting the scammer’s address.
5) Precautionary measures are not limited to the steps described herein. If you notice anything suspicious we haven't included, you should always ask us in our Telegram chat here: https://t.me/Neurogress.
Our team is here. We would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

⚠️Neurogress team will not compensate any losses or damages that may occur as a result of neglecting the steps mentioned above.⚠️

Thank you for security! Your information messages even more make you trust!

You got to be very careful these days. People just try anything to get the best of us.

Great warning, it is sad when I see numbers of cases where people get scammed.
People should at least drop a question to the project team before doing anything asking their personal info..
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

Dear Community!

We’ve collaborated with CrowdHolding Platform. It is a DAO platform for co-creation. Helping decentralized and tokenized businesses to build a community and validate a product. So here it is the very first task related to Neurogress feedback. Follow the link below, register yourself on the platform and give your feedback, please.

LETS SHAPE THE WORLD TOGETHER!!!

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/127/task/380/industry-feedback-neurogress-controls-the-environment-with-the-power-of-thought
Viewsfromthe6

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

Dear Community!

We’ve collaborated with CrowdHolding Platform. It is a DAO platform for co-creation. Helping decentralized and tokenized businesses to build a community and validate a product. So here it is the very first task related to Neurogress feedback. Follow the link below, register yourself on the platform and give your feedback, please.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/127/task/380/industry-feedback-neurogress-controls-the-environment-with-the-power-of-thought

Will do !:) Do you expect to become a larger comunnity after this?
Viewsfromthe6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

How is the beta testing software for the robotic arm going? Can I read any updates anywhere?
MrDolla44

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

How is the beta testing software for the robotic arm going? Can I read any updates anywhere?

I've never read any updates like this.. also for the January software integration into robot-android hardware i've never read anything about it.
Why is this? Or did I miss something? It would be nice to see updates from every part of the roadmap.
MrDolla44

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Dear Community!

Why do you need this platform to promote Neurogress?
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

Excited for the drones, any information about this? On the site there's not much info about this
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Dear Community!

Why do you need this platform to promote Neurogress?

Why not? Every little exposure will help for Neurogress to raise more money for the project. This means they can develope faster!
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

Hello , do you have a MVP?
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

Hello , do you have a MVP?

What is a MVP?
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Hello,

I'm reading through the whitepaper once more and there is one thing i've noticed. I can't see anything about a bounty in the whitepaper at the token distribution, why is this?
Viewsfromthe6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

Hello,

I'm reading through the whitepaper once more and there is one thing i've noticed. I can't see anything about a bounty in the whitepaper at the token distribution, why is this?

Isn't that part of the marketing budget? I don't know for sure but it seems logical to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: