Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1959 times)
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

Okay I understand. How many employees do you have? I would like to know how big the company is.

We have more than 30 employees now and the number is growing.

Ok thank you. That's already a lot and nice to see that it's growing!

Can everybody get on your ecosystem, or are there any restrictions for it? Do they have to apply first?

Everybody who has NRG is already in our ecosystem. Everyone in the marketplace is also in the ecosystem. Anyone can be part of the ecosystem.

I think I wasn't clear in my first question. I meant that for example in the ecosystem there is a TrainingCenter. This is a platform for newcomers to the field of neurocontrol. Is this for new companys who can create software on your platform?
This is not very clear to me.

Yes, the Training Center is a platform for newcomers. There are no restrictions for users. Users, as well as developers, will be able to use it. The Training Center will help every new user to understand how to use Neurogress software.

Do the companys who made software on the Neurogress platform have 100% of the rights of its software? Or will there be a % of the rights for Neurogress for giving other companys the change to create software on the Neurogress platform?

I hope you understand this question as my english is not that good Smiley

Yes, sure. Those companies who made a software on our platform, have 100% rights to their software  Smiley

This project will make a step forward in the surrounding world with good support, and with which large companies do you plan to cooperate?

We are negotiating now to partner with some companies. But we can not reveal any details until official agreements are made.

Very cool idea! But how can we know that this system does not harm the user's health? After all, investors will also want to take advantage of this system. And if it harms health, it turns out that people themselves paid for their illness.

No worries. We have already tested this and no harm was caused. If you would like to hear more specifics, please welcome to our Telegram chat and our CTO would be glad to explain this Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godhand212

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

When exactly will NRG be available on exchanges?
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

I will admit, only after reading through this post once, I was a little confused. But after looking at their website and YouTube, I now understand this amazing project. First off, unlike SO many other projects out there, this team actually has a prototype! The ability to control things with out thoughts seems very far fetched, but Neurogree has got it. The platform that they've created is not only for them to use, but is the building block for other projects to use. This is one of the main reasons that they differ from their competitors. I also like how costs will be development. One of my concern is that the CEO doesn't seem to have really any experience in running a tech/science business. Nonetheless, I believe that this a project investing in!

Thank you for your valuable input. Apart from real estate, The CEO was involved, in IT projects previously so his transition to Neurogress doesn't seem so surprising Smiley

What determines the price of the NRG token?

The price of the token is determined by the needs for the project realization, by its total supply and its TGE stage (Pre-TGE - 50% bonus and TGE - 0-20%). You can also read in detail about the TGE structure in the white paper in section 5.1.

What is the probability that the number of tokens will increase for sale? If there are a lot of investors.

No, the amount is fixed. No more tokens will be issued.

Correctly I understand, if tokens will not be sold, they will lose value? Everywhere there is a risk .. something is not permanent.

The token which will not be sold will be burned, so yes they will lose value (only the tokens that were not sold).
But that means that the sold tokens will have even more value due to the scarcity of supply.

And by the ICO terms the company has the opportunity to reduce or vice versa - to extend the time?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

When exactly will NRG be available on exchanges?

There is no exact date. NGR will be available within a month after the main ICO round.

I will admit, only after reading through this post once, I was a little confused. But after looking at their website and YouTube, I now understand this amazing project. First off, unlike SO many other projects out there, this team actually has a prototype! The ability to control things with out thoughts seems very far fetched, but Neurogree has got it. The platform that they've created is not only for them to use, but is the building block for other projects to use. This is one of the main reasons that they differ from their competitors. I also like how costs will be development. One of my concern is that the CEO doesn't seem to have really any experience in running a tech/science business. Nonetheless, I believe that this a project investing in!

Thank you for your valuable input. Apart from real estate, The CEO was involved, in IT projects previously so his transition to Neurogress doesn't seem so surprising Smiley

The price of the token is determined by the needs for the project realization, by its total supply and its TGE stage (Pre-TGE - 50% bonus and TGE - 0-20%). You can also read in detail about the TGE structure in the white paper in section 5.1.

What is the probability that the number of tokens will increase for sale? If there are a lot of investors.

No, the amount is fixed. No more tokens will be issued.

Correctly I understand, if tokens will not be sold, they will lose value? Everywhere there is a risk .. something is not permanent.

The token which will not be sold will be burned, so yes they will lose value (only the tokens that were not sold).
But that means that the sold tokens will have even more value due to the scarcity of supply.

And by the ICO terms the company has the opportunity to reduce or vice versa - to extend the time?

No, ICO will end when hard cap is reached. Every round, there is a fixed amount of tokens. If they are sold out, the round is closed. You can read about TGE structure in the white paper in section 5.

I think that project can helps many people around the world!
Good luck guys!
I believe in your team and I think that you can change the world!

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it!
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:05:17 PM by FlyingDutchmen2069

Okay I understand. How many employees do you have? I would like to know how big the company is.

We have more than 30 employees now and the number is growing.

Ok thank you. That's already a lot and nice to see that it's growing!

Can everybody get on your ecosystem, or are there any restrictions for it? Do they have to apply first?

Everybody who has NRG is already in our ecosystem. Everyone in the marketplace is also in the ecosystem. Anyone can be part of the ecosystem.

I think I wasn't clear in my first question. I meant that for example in the ecosystem there is a TrainingCenter. This is a platform for newcomers to the field of neurocontrol. Is this for new companys who can create software on your platform?
This is not very clear to me.

Yes, the Training Center is a platform for newcomers. There are no restrictions for users. Users, as well as developers, will be able to use it. The Training Center will help every new user to understand how to use Neurogress software.

Do the companys who made software on the Neurogress platform have 100% of the rights of its software? Or will there be a % of the rights for Neurogress for giving other companys the change to create software on the Neurogress platform?

I hope you understand this question as my english is not that good Smiley

Yes, sure. Those companies who made a software on our platform, have 100% rights to their software  Smiley

Ok so Neurogress becomes a fee from those companys but won't get a % from the revenue of the companys software.

This is right, is it?

sanjoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

Hmm...whatever happened to your other topic on here.

Anyhow, where can I follow your appearance on the events? Need to see how community takes you before investing...thanks
KnyazIgorChe

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

Will the presentation of your product be conducted before the start of sales? If so, in which countries and cities?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:34:30 PM

We are going to attend CryptoEconomy Forum 29-30 of January in Amsterdam.
Our CTO will give a speech there.
Also, we are planning to attend Consensus where we would like to present our prototype.
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

We are going to attend CryptoEconomy Forum 29-30 of January in Amsterdam.
Our CTO will give a speech there.
Also, we are planning to attend Consensus where we would like to present our prototype.

Is there a chance to attend this event to watch the speech?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Sure, you can visit their website and register. Hope to see you there!
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

Great i'll have a look. Thank you!
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

Great i'll have a look. Thank you!

Just checked the price, a bit too much for me. Will the speech be recorded so we can watch it online?
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

I think this project is a great innovation and a smart idea. I believe this will be very useful for many people in the future, especially people with disabilities. they will get many benefits from this project like, they will be able to perform daily activities more easily. as a new investor, I am very interest to participate in this project. but can you tell me how can I join to be an investor step by step?. I believe many investor interest to invest in this project.

Thank you. You are right. That's why we are here  Smiley

You are planning to create an FAQ for this. Now you can get whitelisted on our website and when any news comes out we will notify you.

yes hope this project can be useful for whitening community. with the advancement of technology that is currently in use.and more sponsors will be better for the future.

this is a great project, I wait for its development, and success for the sale of token  Wink

Thank you! We are doing our best. Your support means a lot to us  Smiley
Creating a FAQ is a great sollution for this issue.  I hope you creat as soon as possible.
 By the way,  I want to ask you about the price of TGE phase, for me as new investor  I think the price is so high,  but if we see the project,  it's normal price. So I want to know  How about your marketing promotion for reach the soft cap and the hard cap?  Do you believe with your bounty program it will make your reach your target?? I sure want to be investor in this project,  because I am very interested

Sundiego

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

I read everything about neurogress.they provide a nice probing, nice solutions.its use and presentation is very successful.I searched for his crew and it looks good.this idea is very nice.hope will succeed in the future.
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Through the utilization of artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology, the development team behind Neurogress has created a system with which anyone can take control of devices simply with thoughts.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

Just checked the price, a bit too much for me. Will the speech be recorded so we can watch it online?

We will try to upload it on our YouTube channel. In any case, the video should be available on the website of the event.

Creating a FAQ is a great sollution for this issue.  I hope you creat as soon as possible.
 By the way,  I want to ask you about the price of TGE phase, for me as new investor  I think the price is so high,  but if we see the project,  it's normal price. So I want to know  How about your marketing promotion for reach the soft cap and the hard cap?  Do you believe with your bounty program it will make your reach your target?? I sure want to be investor in this project,  because I am very interested

The price is determined by the needs for the project realization and also by and the total supply (only 50M tokens for sale). You can check allocation of funds in our white paper section 5.1.
As for the bounty, we don't have access to that account due to the mistake of one of our employees. We will create a new thread soon. Also, we have announcements on media platform and our marketing campaign is launched.

I read everything about neurogress.they provide a nice probing, nice solutions.its use and presentation is very successful.I searched for his crew and it looks good.this idea is very nice.hope will succeed in the future.

Thank you for your kind words! We are trying as hard as we can.
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

We will try to upload it on our YouTube channel. In any case, the video should be available on the website of the event.

Great thanks. There was a question I asked before but wasn't answered, maybe I pressed the wrong button.

Neurogress becomes a fee from those companys but won't get a % from the revenue of the companys software.

This is right, is it?

Jalgasasas

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

Mнe этoт пpoeкт нpaвитьcя!
Интepecнo чтo eщe нac ждeт??)))
Чтo нoвoгo бyдeт Grin Grin?))
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Great thanks. There was a question I asked before but wasn't answered, maybe I pressed the wrong button.

Neurogress becomes a fee from those companys but won't get a % from the revenue of the companys software.

This is right, is it?

Sorry, didn't notice it. That is correct. We will get a fee for using our platform but we won't collect a percentage of the revenue from those companies  Smiley
Niskistos

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe, пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть кoгдa и в кaкиx гopoдax бyдyт ближaйшиe пpeзeнтaции?! Зapaнee cпacибo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: