Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 3119 times)
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

I dont know how Bounty hive evaluate the translators. I tried to join the translation campaign, but all projects were reserved.
So is that true Bounty hive choose the translator like the first register - the first get reservation? If it's the case, it's not competitive and the best translator/moderator may not be chosen.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

I dont know how Bounty hive evaluate the translators. I tried to join the translation campaign, but all projects were reserved.
So is that true Bounty hive choose the translator like the first register - the first get reservation? If it's the case, it's not competitive and the best translator/moderator may not be chosen.

Hello, thanks for your interest in Bountyhive!

We do not have a first come - first serve policy. We have a "translation request system" and we wait a few days for all users to be able to request translations. After that period passes, our staff checks all requests and accepts/denies them. We always award translations to different (eligible) users. You just got in way too late.

But don't worry, we're posting new campaigns very soon!

Until then, you may want to register in other types of bounties, check out all of our campaigns!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

I have one question. How you will manage payout for participants? For example if i Joined any signature campign and filled the form and then my entry will be stored in your website or in you have any spreadsheet for this?

We don’t have spreadsheets, this is a platform with a database, not an excel document.

You can see which bounties you're participating in by going to the "My Campaigns" page, if you see your entry there, you are participating!

I understand that you want to end spreadsheets, but how can we follow our participations??
In "My Campaigns" page you can only see where you apply to. But how to see if I fulfill all requires posts for my signature campaign? If I've done all required retweets?

There is missing a way to verify how my campaigns are going...

I can be happy that I will get a bunch of token for my signature campaign, but at the end I receive none because only 9 of my 10 posts had the requires minimum words!
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

I understand that you want to end spreadsheets, but how can we follow our participations??
In "My Campaigns" page you can only see where you apply to. But how to see if I fulfill all requires posts for my signature campaign? If I've done all required retweets?

There is missing a way to verify how my campaigns are going...

I can be happy that I will get a bunch of token for my signature campaign, but at the end I receive none because only 9 of my 10 posts had the requires minimum words!

Hi Carlos, thank you for your continuous interest in Bountyhive!

We are constantly adding new features on Bountyhive and we are planning on adding a bunch more.

If you carefully read & follow the simple rules & guidelines for the bounty types you entered (they are the same for each campaign for the exact reason to be easy to follow) there is no reason to worry. We know what entries should be accepted or not. As you said it yourself, you won't get tokens if you don't follow the rules, but you can't reasonably think it comes close to 9 good posts out of 10 (given your example).

We value the work of our Bounty Hunters, a minimum of 90% quota for a bounty type is required, not a perfect 100% (keep in mind that this is total for the whole period, not per week/day). Less than 90% is not accepted, given the very lenient conditions.

What is your favorite campaign on Bountyhve?

We currently have 6 campaigns running!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

We do not have a first come - first serve policy. We have a "translation request system" and we wait a few days for all users to be able to request translations. After that period passes, our staff checks all requests and accepts/denies them. We always award translations to different (eligible) users. You just got in way too late.

Until then, you may want to register in other types of bounties, check out all of our campaigns!

Perhaps it's a good idea to split thread and whitepaper translations. I'm usually more interested in threads than whitepapers. Some other translators only want to do whitepapers. In this way more translators could get involved. I would probably do more whitepapers if projects delivered original document formats instead of pdf's. Often more time is spent redesigning in-pdf layout than with translating.
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

Perhaps it's a good idea to split thread and whitepaper translations. I'm usually more interested in threads than whitepapers. Some other translators only want to do whitepapers. In this way more translators could get involved. I would probably do more whitepapers if projects delivered original document formats instead of pdf's. Often more time is spent redesigning in-pdf layout than with translating.

The current system was created after more than 6 months of brainstorming and a year of constant Bounty Campaigns!

I get what you're saying, but splitting the translations creates other problems you may not think of.

Regarding the materials, starting with our Kora Network Campaign, you get editable materials for every translation campaign!

We're working on making it as easy as possible for everyone!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

The current system was created after more than 6 months of brainstorming and a year of constant Bounty Campaigns!

I get what you're saying, but splitting the translations creates other problems you may not think of.

Regarding the materials, starting with our Kora Network Campaign, you get editable materials for every translation campaign!

We're working on making it as easy as possible for everyone!

Don't worry. When we offer idea's it doesn't mean we're not positive. By using the word 'perhaps' I acknowledge that I don't have the full overview that you have. The BountyHive is a great step forward in bounty work and management. Thanks for offering us this oppertunity, which I sincerely appreciate.  Wink
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

Don't worry. When we offer idea's it doesn't mean we're not positive. By using the word 'perhaps' I acknowledge that I don't have the full overview that you have. The BountyHive is a great step forward in bounty work and management. Thanks for offering us this oppertunity, which I sincerely appreciate.  Wink

Thank you for the kind words, I didn't take them in a non-positive manner!

Just trying to explain my perspective!  Cheesy

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Zomorylshe

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

This is one of a kind project, bounty platform Ive' seen for the bounty hunters and I love the words there " Bounty hunters First" a one stop shop for me and other bounty hunter. this will gonna be huge. Cant wait to use it.
Great Project. Congrats.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

It’s very tempting to grab some cheap token. I like all bounty campaign and i do think i will invest some of my cash in this token
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

This is one of a kind project, bounty platform Ive' seen for the bounty hunters and I love the words there " Bounty hunters First" a one stop shop for me and other bounty hunter. this will gonna be huge. Cant wait to use it.
Great Project. Congrats.

Thank you for the kind words!

Our Bounty Hunters are the most important for us, we're trying to build a great community and platform for Bounty Hunters to have an easy and intuitive way to do their tasks!

Thank you again and Welcome to Bountyhive!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:29:09 AM

It’s very tempting to grab some cheap token. I like all bounty campaign and i do think i will invest some of my cash in this token

We do not have an ICO or Token, we are not raising money, we are a Fully Functional Bounty Platform!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
leongood1992

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

Guys, it's cool! I am joined. Can I ask you?

1. If the bounty campaign is held on your platform, then it is not carried out on bitcointalk? Or it not mutually exclusive things and bounty can be carried out both here and at you?
2. If this question is incorrect, you can not answer: your interest in the organization of such a platform that you are intermediaries and get a percentage of the campaigns allocated to the bounty? Or do you earn money as a participant-through participation in campaigns?

Thanks.
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

Guys, it's cool! I am joined. Can I ask you?

1. If the bounty campaign is held on your platform, then it is not carried out on bitcointalk? Or it not mutually exclusive things and bounty can be carried out both here and at you?
2. If this question is incorrect, you can not answer: your interest in the organization of such a platform that you are intermediaries and get a percentage of the campaigns allocated to the bounty? Or do you earn money as a participant-through participation in campaigns?

Thanks.

Hello and Welcome to Bountyhive!

1. Our campaigns are held exclusively on Bountyhive, it's impossible to run a campaign on 2 different websites and the current Bitcointalk model is pretty redundant!
2. ICOs have to pay a fee, of course, but we don't accept anyone, we verify each ICO/Product and Team before posting any Campaign!

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KUMAR6

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

do you have a good website for me the presents all of bounties?
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

We just published our second Medium Article less than 48 hours ago! 🔥

✅ Titled "How does Bountyhive work? / Part I - Say Goodbye to Stakes!" it explains many things about the platform, such as how tiers work, how bounty hunters are rewarded and how the redundant Bitcointak system is being replaced!

✅ It answers most of your questions and most of the questions posted here daily, so reading it will give you a ton of information!

➡️ https://medium.com/bountyhive/how-does-bountyhive-work-8c2d5d5acff1

Read it, share it and maybe clap it if you like it 😁

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

Check out our latest ICO - Mossland

“Mossland” is a location-based Augmented Reality (AR) mobile game based on real estate. Users can identify real properties in vicinity, acquire and trade them in the game. Virtual properties in the game can be tradable and liquified through cryptocurrency exchange, so users will put time and effort to increase the value of their properties.

✅ Before joining, check out our presentation of Mossland on Medium

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█