Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 3117 times)
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

Do you consider adding Steemit Campaign? Something like Reddit...
Stakes for Upvotes, Stakes for Resteems and Stakes for Comments.

Please take this in consideration. Steemit is growing in the crypto world and can be "the" social network for cryptocurrency.

Thanks, and keep the good work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SL HE

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

Hello.
Tonight I clearly saw two new bounties and I Joined them: SNET and ISHO, but now I don't find them.
Tell me, please, where are them now?
Thank you for your answer.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

It's a great platform i guess for users to show their worth and easily participate in bounties, it's a easiest way to earn tokens, no need of sign up again and again.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:13:36 AM

Great job guys! The website is amazing and saves a bunch of time for bounty hunters.

I want to praise also your Telegram support to be super helpful and informative.

What I didn't find and I would consider as useful is the balance. Can't find info how many tokens we are earning per our actions and how much we earned. Is there any way to find it out?

Thank you once more for making our life easier. Smiley

Hey there, welcome to Bountyhive and thank you for the kind words, it's always nice seeing the community give back! 😄

Our support staff is always making sure to have your questions answered as fast as possible, in the best manner possible!

Because everything is checked at the end of each campaign (in the verification phase), showing a number of tokens during the campaign would not be fair, since it doesn't guarantee that it is the actual number you will get, could be lower, could be higher. At the end of the campaign, you see exactly how many tokens you are receiving!

We are constantly working on making Bountyhive better and adding new features, what isn't added now can be added in the future! Smiley

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:46:47 AM

Do you consider adding Steemit Campaign? Something like Reddit...
Stakes for Upvotes, Stakes for Resteems and Stakes for Comments.

Please take this in consideration. Steemit is growing in the crypto world and can be "the" social network for cryptocurrency.

Thanks, and keep the good work.

Hey there, Carlos! We are constantly looking and monitoring new bounty types we can add on Bountyhive!

We want to do it right the first time, so your wait will be always worth Smiley

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

Hello.
Tonight I clearly saw two new bounties and I Joined them: SNET and ISHO, but now I don't find them.
Tell me, please, where are them now?
Thank you for your answer.

The first Bounty you are referring to has already been launched ➡️Swapy Network, the second one isn't launched yet (that's why it doesn't even have the full name).

We always announce every new Bounty Campaign on our 📢Telegram Announcement Channel!

Be sure to join to be among the first to know, the limits fill very fast.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Looking forward for the success of this token, I'm checking the site now and love to participate on your bounty program.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Hello

The question is the distribution of tokens.

Write where I'm wrong. ICO Dropil, for twitter and FB, the same number of tokens are allocated, on Twitter there are more participants.

There must be more tokens for the FB than for Twitter.

But in fact, on the contrary, for FB tokens a little more than for telegrams and less than Twitter.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

I would like to ask one simple question. I got this for Dropil Bounty:

Reason:
You signed up for the Dropil Twitter Bounty but at the time of verification, your last Twitter Audit has been done more than a month and a week ago. Next time, please update your Twitter Audit once a month, it's 5$!

I have done all retweets, likes and share, but just because my audit is more than 1 month old, i can't get stakes? COuld you guy consider removing that rule please?
Klaud07

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

Reason:
You signed up for the Dropil Twitter Bounty but at the time of verification, your last Twitter Audit has been done more than a month and a week ago. Next time, please update your Twitter Audit once a month, it's 5$!

I have done all retweets, likes and share, but just because my audit is more than 1 month old, i can't get stakes? COuld you guy consider removing that rule please?

At the forum a lot of topics in which you can make a free Twitter audit, it's not a problem.

Another thing, why is this required for those who have more than 7500 followers?

Here I agree with you.

Auto twitter audit for you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2964083.0
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462

homt.net

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:50 AM

Hi
I am participant of HERO signature campaign from last 3 weeks i am following admins to update my signature stakes through telegram as well as  bitcointalk PM nobody responding . Its more than a 3 week still issue not resolved . I cant able to aprticipate any other campaign because of this restriction .
I know your busy with bountyhive please atleast look into your participants .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Klaud07

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

In fact, the topic looks abandoned and it's very sad. In the telegram 1000 questions and get an answer to your extremely difficult.  Sad
susyoke

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

repme.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

Some of my friends join using my referral url,
but, does not appear on my referral page. what wrong?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

hi, im a bounty hunter! i advice you all to use this platform, howeven you are! a ceo of ico and you want to promot it or you are a bounty hunter like me
this platfor is preety neat and make it easy for everyone to use and im sure that colorlessk making a long research before post any ico, i was one of the oldest participent of a bounty program managed by this guy (colorlessk) and it making me much profit! thanks colorlessk i wich you best look and im very happy to be in your platform
im waiting good from you Smiley
thank you
best regards
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

Reason:

This is one of the most ridiculous reason to not give out any stakes. Why should not you give any stakes in basis of the last twitter audit. 

hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

Are stolen/hacked accounts allowed in your bounty/group?

This "Casimir1904" account is reported as hacked/stolen: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101328

Dilemmaremma

Activity: 103
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:42:00 PM by Dilemmaremma

In fact, the topic looks abandoned and it's very sad. In the telegram 1000 questions and get an answer to your extremely difficult.  Sad

The website claims to be easy to use and a standalone platform, but use medium and telegram for their news/updates. When you ask their support staff any question, they will respond with extreme attitude and mock your suggestions.

The platform also limits your twitter campaigns to 15. Why? Because the bountyhive system only checks your twitter At the end of campaigns, meaning your archived tweets from the beginning of the campaign won’t count and they don’t even tell you about this limitation until you’re already signed up for 15. I wouldn’t have a problem with it if it were somewhere on the website before signing up for 15, but if their issues stem from archiving posts, the same issues would still stand if you’re signed up for any bounties across any platform. When I mentioned people signing up might already have 15 bounties, and informing them so late was dishonest, their staff said something to the effect of “we can’t track every bounthunters other campaigns” as if that were a good reason to not inform people before signing up for bountyhive.

Here is my personal problem, I am signed up for a total of 43 bounties across multiple websites(bountyhive/btt/Bounty0x) 20something of those are bountyhive. They didn’t notify the community of their lack of weekly stake checks, so I’ve done 8 weeks worth of nearly 22 different bounties for them that will now not be paid because their system is flawed and the tweets will be archived by then. Their staff seems annoyed with people who discuss this and will say things like “don’t come crying to me when your tweets don’t count,” as if I weren’t already discussing this issue because my tweets won’t count.

I feel like doing 2 months of work for 20something campaigns and not getting paid for those because of a flawed tracking system is SCAM behavior, especially if you’re failing to notify new participants of this glaring issues.

Honestly, this platform makes big promises, but I would much rather track myself with my own spreadsheets than not get paid due to a severe lack of transparency and system tracking. You can’t even see your weekly entries because of this and won’t know to stop doing the bounties you aren’t getting credit for.. how is this project designed for hunters again? The  hunters are treated like second class citizens, your escrow system is failing(iconic/skychain) and your tracking system doesn’t work. So much for bountyhive.

Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

We are lucky that you actually come up on this kind of project, it's a easiest way to participate in bounties and earn tokens for users, no need of sign up again and again.
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

This project will help many bounty hunter
Many people will avoid the ICO scam and a lot of time in vain

KotiKo

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

This project will help many bounty hunter
Many people will avoid the ICO scam and a lot of time in vain

Yes, I think that bounty hunters are very pleased that this project exists! This will also be useful for investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: