Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

For me bitcoin is the best, because bitcoin is the only one and original coin since the forum was created and I'm not saying too that ETH is not best, because ETH is best too, and because of it we can change it into bitcoin and we all thanking for the help that giving to us.
danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Bitcoin will always have an edge over ethereum because its name is synonymous to cryptocurrency itself. Bitcoin was able to break the barrier and cause many people to get interested in cryptocurrency. However ethereum have some useful real life applications and provide a platform for so many other tokens to thrive. I believe in the  future ethereum too will do so well.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
If we are to compare bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin was created wat before ethereum it was the first cryptrocurrency that was introduced to the world, means it has a bigger community and it is the first thing that comes to mind when talking about cryptocurrency, while ethereum was created in 2015 so it still has a community that is still growing, bitcoin has a limited supply which means that its value is always going to increase over time, while ethereum has a unlimited supply, ethereum allows developers to create their own markets annd contracts like ICOs which we have seen gaining popularity over the last few months while bitcoin does not, so in conclusion you can't chose one on another its like chosing between your mother and your wife, you need to learn to live with them both, having bitcoin is goood as an investment because its value is always increasing, and having ethereum is good because it has potential.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Today I think that ETH has more potential of growth, if you wont 100% profit you should choose ETH its price will more likely grow up.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

Still a better investment for the moment is a Bitcoin.
But Ethereum, in my opinion, is his chief competitor who can replace him.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Yes you are right, both the currencies are good. but if you see the value of both from the starting of this year then you will notify that the value of etherum is growing more than bitcoin. So i think this year will be the year for etherum.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

I believe that bitcoin will always make weather for the crypto market, so I prefer it, if we compare.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

it's better to choose both because it has the same potential ie profit ,dont forget bitcoin is the center of altcoin eth does have a smart potential but bitcoin has long and has more Interested ,I think it's fair to choose both because everyone not know this so there are still many want to invest

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ciubix2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

It's like to ask what color do you prefer? Someone prefer Bitcoin as it is first crypto, have a biggest market cap, when you say crypto currency first you think at Bitcoin, others prefer ETH because it is more applicable, faster in transactions, more cheaper CPT, easier to mine (ATM) and so on. 
_nur

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

bitcoin = 100% community

ethereum = dictator vitalik

zcash = in the middle

educate yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDj5ib5u0VM
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

There are two cryptocurrency good but most of the people say bitcoin is better Ethereum & I aslo told that. this two cryptocurrency are different for value. bitcoin value is high & another site Ethereum value little bit low.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

For now, every transaction that I do goes with Ethereum.
Dont want to have that panic again where my bitcoin is stucked for a long period of time.
The transaction fees are also cheaper.
I guess it is just better now to have bitcoin as an investment but not very much used.
We will have to deal with this until a certain time when bitcoin is better.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

I think both are very good. BTC for long term investment because of its very high value and ETH for the short term because I think although ETH has potential, the price will not match the BTC.
bee3164

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

ETH is considered 2nd Generation crypto, while Bitcoing is generation 1. You take IOTA or ADA are considered 3rd Generation. The eventually winner will be the one that offers the best product. ETH will soon come out with Casper and plasma activations. Once that happens it's expected to handle much larger number of transactions per minute. Upto 100mn per second. BTC will come out with the lighting nextwork. Let see, only time.will tell
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

If for now I prefer ETH to invest in the future, ETH is very potential because the price is still relatively cheap and has a doubled advantage

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Based on recent trend and growth i will recommend ethereum over bitcoin because bitcoin now became the food for greedy whales . Ethereum platform having lots of successful project and also lots of ICO's are running on this platform.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

this two are the most usable coin in the world,and in the ranked the bitcoin is number one and the ethereum is the second but if i choose over these two, i prefer the bitcoin over the ethereum, we see the big difference in these two in the price, the ethereum is 12 times of the price of the bitcoin. although the ethereum was stable at the price. the price is low if you compare to the bitcoin. and the transaction is faster thant the ethereum there are many advantage of bitcoin than the ethereum
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

Bitcoin and ether both are better than any other cryptocurrency.Bitcoin and ethere both have they own blockchains.Bitcoin is very popular than etherum but nowdays bitcoin transaction takes too much time and it's transaction fees is also very high.in other way the Etherum transaction done too much fast than the btc and the transaction fees is very less.so nowdays i think Etherum is better than btc.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Both is very good tech. Bitcoin of course is more popular than Ethereum and I think that is mainly because of their name. Bitcoin is more catchy so when people are telling their friends about it bitcoin is easier to say. Back on 2016, this is the two popular coins. I think these two coins should not be compared with each other. I think they are meant for different things and they can rise up together.

qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

I think it's relative to rate which one is better between bitcoin and ethereum. if you compare Bitcoin with Ethereum, then the percentage of profit is lower in Bitcoin. although bitcoin was created before Ethereum, and its value has steadily increased over the past few years, Ethereum has also experienced great value increases in just a few years. even some people say that the percentage increase value of ethereum soared and exceeded Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: