Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

Bitcoin is more secure. I think ether has great potential though, possibly even greater than BTC. I hold and would advise people to hold both.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the safest choice to investment now. Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin with compared to price.
Both are good choice of investments but today ethereum is a lot more appreciative when it comes to stability. Likewise bitcoin is higher value compared to ethereum but the factor that bitcoin today is currently in a damp state and keep on fluctuating it's status in the market value make it a not so stable cryptocurrency that's why today I am preferring ethereum over bitcoin.
nocturnalsheet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

bitcoin definitely because everyone knows about it.

Ethereum is harder to understand in crypto
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Bitcoin will be the best coin in crypto currency industry in next few years. But may be someone defeat it. All the things change with the technology barriers or trend.   
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Bitcoin and Ethereum have not yet reach their true potential and price but ethereum is a new technology that many finds very useful than Bitcoin, it's not the right time for us to judge because Bitcoin is still number one and the gap is still huge.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Botha re good, of course, due to his long history BTC is safer but i see ETH growing pretty fast with a lot of attention by the community and investors, and diversification is always good to be in a safe spot.
I personally don't have any ETH but i'm getting informed in them and in the near future will definitely convert/invest a bit into ETH.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

bitcoin is better than ethereum, look at the bitcoin price and compare bitcoin price with ethereum price, there are too different price between them. and the most point of bitcoin is the mother because all off altcoin is depend at bitcoin, ethereum coin will be can not cross the bitcoin price forever because it will be highest than ethereum price. it will be long time to make ethereum have highest price thank bitcoin maybe need ten years or more.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

nothing better, all have their flaws and advantages. but if we look in terms of price. certainly many say that bitcoin is much better. but how are you with unconfirmed cases that often occur in bitcoin.
MrDabudi

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

From the economic side: Ethereum is better, but this cryptocurrency is vulnerable to hacking, so I prefer Bitcoin which has i high value and very safe,  I rarely see any problems in transactions in Bitcoin, but now transactions take a lot of time.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

bitcoin is better than ethereum, look at the bitcoin price and compare bitcoin price with ethereum price, there are too different price between them. and the most point of bitcoin is the mother because all off altcoin is depend at bitcoin, ethereum coin will be can not cross the bitcoin price forever because it will be highest than ethereum price. it will be long time to make ethereum have highest price thank bitcoin maybe need ten years or more.
Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency while ethereum is just emerging in the market.Bitcoin's price has reached new heights while ethereum has just started to rise.Bitcoin is very popular and its users increase day by day while ethereum is not so popular.No cryptocurrency has that potential to beat bitcoin.Investing in bitcoin is more profitable than investing in ethereum.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

Bitcoin Etherium is both very valuable. But Bitcoin is the best. Ha ethereum is better but better than Bitcoin. If etherium is good in the future, then bitcoin will be able to give us more. So bitcoin is always good
cool kong

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

Etheric lane of development and the number of fans I think have no COINS, I bold prediction in 2018 the etheric fang's market value will be virtual currency beyond the currency first,
because the ico market this year is likely to be more intense, more and more people participate in virtual currency purchased and ico.
 Kiss
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

No one can surpassed bitcoin even ethereum, but i have no doubt about the ability of ethereum to create a higher value in the future and it may reach the bitcoin price at this rate. But still, it can't exceed what bitcoin achieved.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Bitcoin is more secure. I think ether has great potential though, possibly even greater than BTC. I hold and would advise people to hold both.
Etherum is better than other altcoins but if you are considering this superior than bitcoins then I think you are somehow missing facts and figures. You need to understand the fact that bitcoins are the ancestors of all these altcoins. Bitcoins have high market than altcoins, although bitcoins are not performing well in this starting month but they are legacy in the world of crypto currencies.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

In terms of value of course bitcoin is the leading one.  "but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin.". whoa, whoa. potentials? what potential do you mean? ethereum is quite capable of dealing with all ERC20 token not of dealing with bitcoin. although bitcoin has some issue right now like high transactions fees and a quite delay of transactions confirmation, it doesn't mean that bitcoin does not have a potential. bitcoin has more potential and its proven from the past years. obviously bitcoin is the very best. not BETTER, but THE BEST.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are two complete different cryptocurrencies which were created for different purposes.
Bitcoin was created as a replacement for the local fiat currency. For the common people to have control over their own money and not rely on the banks for any transactions they make and be completely anonymous.
Whereas Ethereum was made for smart contracts.
Both the currencies are equivalently good and are doing best for what they were created.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

No, i think bitcoin is always on the top of altcoin there is no equivalent in the price of bitcoin, even if the market price volatile nowaday, ethereum has no potential for dealing with bitcoin. You can not compare or refine two coins because they have a big difference on potential and value. Take note that bitcoin is the best of all crypto coins.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

I can never choose ethereum over bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin has some great potential that the ethereum does not have and beside is going to take ethereum a very long time to brake the record bitcoin has created, in term's of price and value bitcoin is way ahead of ethereum despite the fact that bitcoin operate on the blockchain 1.0 and ethereum is operating on blockchain 2.0 it can not still conpatr with bitcoin because bitcoin over the years has sustained it market value.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

i will choose ethereum because ethereum got a solid blockchain network because it is easy for ethereum to gather more demand since it has a smart contract which people are investing into an ICO which required ethereum for investing and that is how ethereum can beat bitcoin by surpassing its demand which is the real reason for a coin to continue growing.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

due to the fact that bitcoin has some great potential that the ethereum does not have

The place is full of morons.  If you don't understand why Ethereum's potential is more than 100X bitCore, you really know nothing about crypto.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: