Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
Wasrqwz987q

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

Bitcoin is certainly number one, but ETN is also good. For investments it is good to have MTC and ETN, a lot of ISO passes on ETH
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

i would recommend keeping 40% of your investment in bitcoin because its a great platform plus there are number of bitcoin forks, which makes you eligible for free money and thats great, whereas keep 60% investment in ethereum cause i think ethereum has quite must potential than bitcoin and has great platform for ICOs ... GL Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
As you can see Ethereum has a lot of potentials, I can tell you that Ethereum has more people interested in Bitcoin, meaning it has a larger daily volume than Bitcoin. Ethereum has more interest than Bitcoin, the daily trading volume of Ethereumo is much higher than Bitcoin. I believe in the future it will overcome Bitcoin.

prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

Bitcoin is always the top in the currency currency.Crypto market is calculated by bitcoin.Bitcoin is always more potential in this year.Ethereum is very good coin and good investment.Most investments are currently being acquired.But it can not be equally bitcoin.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Excited opinion, I agree with you. But personally I support them bitcoin. So bitcoin is better.

gurps00

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

I think Etherium will eventually become bigger.
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

I believe that for a long time the bitcoin will remain the best cryptocurrency but sooner or later the Ethereum will exceed the value of the bitcoin, for this I'm also investing on it.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Bitcoin and ethereum coin should not be compared because they are not the same. Bitcoins and altcoins does not have the same growth of value in the market and obviously bitcoins has the highest growth in the market but still it will be depending on the consumers where they are going to focus on investing their capital.

Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

coin, both are different currencies from one another in terms of technical as well as applications, so we can't really compare them. then if bitcoin is still the number one currency in accordance with the market capitalization and value. However, if the second held the position since the ETH a long time. But if we look at ETH this will equivalent is also the same price bitcoin it seems,
Xitcliff

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

ETH can become bigger because many tokens on Etherium base send only with ETH. The deficiency will be always. I have many tokens on ETH base and I should buy it to send other tokens. But I don't hodl BTC. Just because expensive. I don't buy BTC, but need buy ETH. And how many ETH wouldn't cost, I should buy him. Because I need it for tokens.
I think it clears up a situation. We can without BTC. But can't without ETH.
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

Yes, I agree with you.
By the way, I think NEO is also the best coin. It can compare with ETH.
But I think NEO is not as popular as ETH, and I think ETH is more potential than NEO, but it's undeniable that NEO is worth investing in.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

If I choose, for now I choose eth, because eth more easily accumulated and will give big advantage for us who have it!
if bitcoin is hard enough to get it, and the fall in price is quite high.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

As far as I know both Bitcoin and Ethereum are totally based on different technologies due to which their functionality alsi differs. Bitcoin still is the number one currency in terms of market cap and second is Ethereum in terms of market cap. Ethereum has long way to come to the same price as of Bitcoin, no matter what Bitcoin still is on the top and will be there for many more days to come. And rather than comparing invest in both and gain profits from both.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

I think both are good. Bitcoin, however, seems to be better because its value, potential for future growth and its popularity are far superior to Ethereum. However, it seems that ETH is present in every coin, which can be considered as a swap unit of many coins, its value is not too large, easy to use and store.
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

I avoiding Ethereum because complicated smart contracts are ticking bombs, you never know when someone going to exploit your complicated smart contract. At about 60% of Bitcoin market cap, Ethereum is overvalued in my opinion.
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Ethereum blockchain is designed to be fully programmable and more cost-effective than bitcoin. It has greater scalability and is a key requirement for users to use blockchain at a low cost. Because Ethereum does not focus solely on financial transactions, the purpose of Ethereum's blockchain is different from Bitcoin.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

This is true. Maybe because Ethereum's price is not as high as bitcoin, which means using it doesn't require large amount of transaction fees unlike bitcoin. Also, it is very idea to use Ethereum when it comes to joining campaigns because a lot of people use it as well and it will not be difficult to sell the coins that one has.
rontme

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

I think it is Ethereum. Ethereum mining can be done with a conventional computer and does not require specialized mining equipment such as Bitcoin. Therefore, Ethereum mining can be more involved. Anyone running Ethereum mining client software on their own computer can become a miner just as BitTorrent allows any user to share their own files publicly. This is a good strategy because it makes ordinary users affordable for Ethereum and does not require over-reliance on expensive mining.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Mostly people will prefer you first priority to Bitcoin because bitcoin is the biggest coin in all coin present in the world while also more trusted and most favorite because of its high price. Due to all these qualities number of follower of bitcoin is also very large in number. While ethereum is also good coin but no as good like bitcoin because ethereum still need alot of improvement.
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

Unlike bitcoin, Ethereum does not need to rely on accumulating mining power to run. It is more inclined to achieve self-maintenance through the balance between the costs of affordable mining and payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: