Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
hinterland

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

BTC has been around longer, used unilaterally in crypto and is better known. ETH is newer, has a promising 'leader' and provides a different service to BTC. I think they depend on each other at the moment, however if I had to choose which to buy it would probably be ETH.
gulechain

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are based on decentralized blockchain technology, but there are still many differences in deep-seated technologies. Among them, for the specific performance of decentralization, Bitcoin is mainly divided into three parts: complete node decentralization, centralized computing and decentralized development. In contrast, Ethereum's development process is completely centralized, and although this can significantly improve efficiency, it also makes it impossible to guarantee the security of its rules and is vulnerable. Bitcoin, on the other hand, has become more stable, which has laid an important foundation for its steady development and at the same time has determined the safety of investment.
bunsd

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

I will choose bitcoin. The reason why bitcoin can beat Ethereum is also due to its first-mover advantages. After seven years of development and growth, bitcoin has formed an ecosystem that others can not replicate, just two years ago Ethereum is far from being able to compare with Bitcoin in terms of size or popularity.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin is a very popular digital currency today, I believe that bitcoin will always rise even higher, because for them bitcoin is very much used today and easy to use by them, if ethereum is also good for long-term investment, because the price is also very cheap for a good future.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

both are profitable for me. I never care which one is better than both. as I know, bitcoin and ethereum are references to the various altcoin prices available.

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

I also have the feeling that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin. But it is still too early to tell and Bitcoin with LN will soon be implemented for sure. I can see Bitcoin breaking ath first before a possible Ethereum overtake.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

I think it's better than Ethereum from bitcoin. Because I have done Signature Campaign and bounty  Campaign at the Bitcointalk Forum. They give me Ethereum. With the help of Ethereum, you can buy other coins easily.
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

I strongly agree with you
I think Bitcoin is the best. Now-a-days in cryptocurrency world bitcoin is one of the best coin. Bitcoin is so much popular .The price of Bitcoin is increasingly. Many people are engaged with bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin is so much. 
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

If I think the best asset is bitcoin because its existence really helps someone in the affairs of seeking profits quickly.Moreover,in terms of bitcoin prices are very dominant than other altcoin so that makes someone tend to use it until whenever.

masudRtarek

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

Bitcoin is like gold. Bitcoin is Perfect Money So we all use Bitcoin.
cryptopolus

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

It's like you want to compare glass vs wood?

In what aspect you want to compare them? Because the only similarity between this two is that they are cryptocurrencies, except that they are two very different thing.

If you refer which will be the no1 coin, if nothing crazy happens, than its still BTC for a few years I think
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

It's like you want to compare glass vs wood?

In what aspect you want to compare them? Because the only similarity between this two is that they are cryptocurrencies, except that they are two very different thing.

If you refer which will be the no1 coin, if nothing crazy happens, than its still BTC for a few years I think

Ethereum have smart contracts. And I believe Ethereum have more devs, funds and connections. Of course I want bitcoin to be better but it has to do something and not just linger on being the first decentralized crypto.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Ethereum have smart contracts. And I believe Ethereum have more devs, funds and connections. Of course I want bitcoin to be better but it has to do something and not just linger on being the first decentralized crypto.
Bitcoin dev team are complete assholes who have spent two years making nothing but enemies.  On the other hand, Ethereum has a HUGE group of smart guys building scaling solutions, anti energy waste solutions, and real business applications.  Further, the community that is deploying on ETH blockchain is huge.  What is the language used to program onto the bitcoin blockchain?  nothing.  What is the language to program into ETH blockchain: Microsofts Solidity (and several other very cool ones).  Bitcoin sucks eggs because Blockstream fucked it all up. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

Bitcoin is still the better. because Ethereum will be converted to bitcoin in order you can exchange it for real money. And in terms of value. Bitcoin is way better than ethereum. To conclude this discussion. Bitcoin is still better than ethereum
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:02:15 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both different Crytocurrency that has large achievements in the crypyo industry and reached unbelievable milestones. We cannot compare these two because both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. There are many ways on how we can gain Bitcoin and Ethereum which has become a basis of other cryptocurrency. Ethereum has their own wallet which is easy to use and it can be secured by many ways. Bitcoin also has their own wallet which is also easy to use and thru this wallets, you can convert it to cash.

I agree with your words,Bitcoin and Etherium must be very good coins. But their crytocurrencys are different.Therefore,both coins should be considered separately.Apart from Bitcoin, Etherium also comes with the formula.So it is not okay to compare these coin.
JimXcrab

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

i agree with you, both top coins.  look at ETH today, still rising not like BTC stocked and keep in going down. but i know it will rise again soon. Smiley
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

In reality BITCOIN is the best but nowadays people are trusting more new and fresh altcoins like ethereum , ripple etc. as they are more reliable according to them and BITCOIN is getting older.But it is not truth BITCOIN still has much potential than others .

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

Of course bitcoin is still the best though bitcoin prices are down on this day, at least the bitcoin community will not just disappear, surely they are waiting for the right moment to see bitcoin prices back up to the moon !!
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

I personally think that Ethereum is much better than BTC.
In my opinion, there are very good chances in the future for them to exchange their positions on the market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nugoph

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

eht better, because i see the stability of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: