Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:06:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:38:21 PM
Merited by Daffadile (4)

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

In terms of value, it's undeniable that Bitcoin holds that crown. Even if its value has dumped quite exponentially in the past few weeks, it still has the best value around. However, what changed, at the moment, is the potential, for now Bitcoin has low potential due to its continued loss in value and a forecast of gain that may take months or even years to happen. On the other hand, Ethereum has shown great potential and promise in the last few months. Many people are also shifting focus on it right now that has certainly increase its usage traffic that would contribute for its value to increase some more. Also, have noted as one of the better altcoins in the market that has shown endurance and resilience even during the times the market seemed to be in a really bad state, I think that it could contributed for Ethereum's continued resurgence in the cryptomarket, which is why, for now, I would choose it over Bitcoin.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

At the moment bitcoin is more widely accepted for transactions.Very easy to understand and specially for newbies.I have read somewhere that Bitcoin is safer and more widely accepted.It has more utility for the time being.But Ethereum is cheaper, and it has a much a higher ceiling considering its utility.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
BTC currently is more prospective and profitable because of the price hikes, ethereum has more potential for the future as it's growing at a steady pace and is easily one of the best altcoins in the market today. Eth is also more stable which is better for laymen to trade with.
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

i was thinking bitcoin was way more steady than ethereum but recently i think otherwise. ethereum is getting better in some ways like transfer fee and time. hope it keeps its consistency.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

In terms of value, it's undeniable that Bitcoin holds that crown. Even if its value has dumped quite exponentially in the past few weeks, it still has the best value around. However, what changed, at the moment, is the potential, for now Bitcoin has low potential due to its continued loss in value and a forecast of gain that may take months or even years to happen. On the other hand, Ethereum has shown great potential and promise in the last few months. Many people are also shifting focus on it right now that has certainly increase its usage traffic that would contribute for its value to increase some more. Also, have noted as one of the better altcoins in the market that has shown endurance and resilience even during the times the market seemed to be in a really bad state, I think that it could contributed for Ethereum's continued resurgence in the cryptomarket, which is why, for now, I would choose it over Bitcoin.

I think banning bitcoin will make it worth even more like when they ban drugs they price goes crazy. Ban bitcoin and the demand will be crazy. I wouldn't want my money in a chinese bank. If I was poor and in china I would rather use bitcoin. The government doesn't want that.

Right now bitcoin fell 9% and eth 5% but eth is stable. I think if you look at recent graphs you will find that Eth is ahead of bitcoin as far as usd value goes. Eth never went down too much recently but bitcoin has so much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
and2097

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

I think ETH is technologically more bitcoin, but because bitcoin was the first higher cost. Such a conclusion can be made by getting acquainted with the EPC-20 protocol. Although now other coins can compete with him, the same NEO
vitsexy

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

If I think they are the best, every transaction we can check the price between the two, if indeed among them there is one of our highest only piih favorable. but in my opinion both are hope for everyone Smiley
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

about 5 month ago when ETH been 303$ i must decide about investment so i decided to buy ETH and now i see that decide is correct

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are both good quality coins, I think that bitcoin can keep pace with ethereum. But now there are ethereums ahead of Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are gradually decreasing and prices of ethereum are getting bullish.bitcoin and ethereum is also better coin in crypto currency markets.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

As it is not strange in the background of the fall of bitcoin, the ethereum lost not much from its price. I connect this with the fact that now many have decided to invest in ICO, which usually accept payments on ETH and use it in their projects.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

At the moment bitcoin is more widely accepted for transactions.Very easy to understand and specially for newbies.I have read somewhere that Bitcoin is safer and more widely accepted.It has more utility for the time being.But Ethereum is cheaper, and it has a much a higher ceiling considering its utility.
So both are very potential. Bitcoin is very effective for long-term investment because its price movement is not as fast as others. If the ethereum for day trade is quite effective. So, if you can use both of them will be better.

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

XRP !
-End
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

XRP !
-End
what xrp?
it was 3 $ a month ago and now it is below 1 $
very failure currency
Fbo62

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

I think bitcoin isn't my favorite, here is why I think ethereum is better than btc.

It takes a lot longer for bitcoin to be confirmed compared to ethereum

Bitcoin is just too volatile let just say im sending a 2 btc transaction 9.2k a bitcoin it could go up to 9.9k when it is getting confirmed.

Bitcoin has 4x higher fees than Ethereum.

More coins are being built off of Ethereum than bitcoin

these are my reasons
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Without a doubt ethereum has many more advantages than bitcoin, and it is only a matter of time before the market places these two giants in their rightful place: ethereum as the great market champion, and bitcoin relegated to a second place temporary before many other altcoins end up moving it to a rather relegated place.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:07:00 AM

XRP !
-End
what xrp?
it was 3 $ a month ago and now it is below 1 $
very failure currency
Don't fall for that coin, that coin is heavily regulated and goes against the rules of crypto. Invest in it if you are only about the money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loverbitcoin

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

While both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, the two differ in many technical ways. For example, the programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. Other differences include block time Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin and their basic builds Ethereum uses ethash while Bitcoin uses secure hash algorithm.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

Actually, each of them got their own advantages whereas Bitcoin is obviously the People's Choice for being Top 1  while Ethereum has better attributes than it somehow and has a potential to beat it. So I think that an argument about which is better among the two is not necessarily needed since they are both reliable coins and already established a strong foundation in the market.

But if I'm asked what will I choose between them, I'll go for btc not because I don't like eth but only because of racticality. I prefer to use it because the digital wallet I'm currently using here in our country only supports btc which ables me to buy btc from it directly therefore I don't need to use exchanges anymore. That is hassle-free for me comparing if I pick eth.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best coin. You can call it father in crypto currency. Ether is second coin in crypto world. They have different block chain. Today Bitcoin price is high but eth price is low. You can easily buy 1 eth but you don't buy btc. I hope eth price can be increase with btc. So I choose eth now.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

Will for me ethereum is a great crypto currency.but it took long time to catch bitcoin...but ethereum has great potential same as bitcoin.Most of ico use ethereum maybe because ethereum have a great transaction it will appear if you send your token or eth on other wallet...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: