Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

Both are good for long term investments and also NEO are competing those coins. But I rather to choose bitcoin and I really trust them. Wishing that the price of bitcoin will be reached the highest value in the history. As of now the price is in the deep but it will surely pump up again between February and March.
gamechain

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

Both are good for long term investments and also NEO are competing those coins. But I rather to choose bitcoin and I really trust them. Wishing that the price of bitcoin will be reached the highest value in the history. As of now the price is in the deep but it will surely pump up again between February and March.

I think Ethernet is suitable for speculation, bits for hedge. One is smart contract engage token, one is virtual gold.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:02:09 AM

When it comes to price, Bitcoin really is on the top and Etherium is right next to it. We can't say which one is better but all I can say is, It depends on how we used it. Some people liked etherium because it is much easier than bitcoin when it comes to payments because etherium has less fee than bitcoin. Then some people says bitcoin is better than Etherium because bitcoin has a higher price than Etherium. But its true, Bitcoin's price is higher than Etherium but Etherium has something much better than Bitcoin.

One of bitcoin's advantage is we can earn profit by just simply investing money and holding then sell it when bitcoin's price gets higher. In this strategy some people are taking advantage to its volatility. Its so easy isn't? This strategy is often used by Bitcoin users. But one of bitcoin's disadvantage is, when it comes to small payments, it is not good to use bitcoin because of its high fees although we can still use it if you like.

Then when it comes to etherium, we cant earn more profit by investing and holding it because as we all know. Etherium price is not that higher like bitcoin. But etherium is a perfect digital currency to use for small payments.

404 Not Found
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:04:25 AM

One plus on Ethereum's side, the market price is nowhere near as volatile at present.

sent from my X6
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:07:58 AM

For me bitcoin will always be the best bothe eth and btc has the largest crypto network in the world but bitcoin will always be the genuine one eth created based on innovation that's why i don't see that eth will surpass eth and even when you look at the market most coins rely on bitcoin if it's like if bitcoin value goes down all of them goes down and even bitcoin's value now is going low the gap between eth and btc value is still large.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

One plus on Ethereum's side, the market price is nowhere near as volatile at present.

ethereum has been more stable than bitcoin for how many years. Yet people still acknowledge bitcoin why? Simple cause even if bitcoin is more volatile. It has a much better reputation in terms in most cases. So as long as bitcoin is still alive ethereum can always be at the second spot or worse
Bitcoin_One

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

Most of my holdings are in Bitcoin (read 99% of my crytpo cash). That said, I think that the move to POS vs. POW is a good one for Ethereum and will save a ton of energy over the long-term. Looking at Ethereum and NEO side by side if I had to choose a winner it'd be QTUM. I think NEO and Ethereum are really similar, so much so that both don't need to exist and I think that QTUM is the next thing.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

ethereum has been more stable than bitcoin for how many years. Yet people still acknowledge bitcoin why? Simple cause even if bitcoin is more volatile. It has a much better reputation in terms in most cases. So as long as bitcoin is still alive ethereum can always be at the second spot or worse
Ethereum is already 70% of Bitcoin.  It has been getting stronger for two months now.  It will probably pass Bitcoin by the end of March.  There is no future in Bitcoin.  They are making no technical advance in over two years as LN is proving to be a total centralized pig fuck - that doesn't even work. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
h_eghbaly

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and  Ethereum is a token.So I think bitcoin is very stronger than ether.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

Ethereum is already 70% of Bitcoin.  It has been getting stronger for two months now.  It will probably pass Bitcoin by the end of March.  There is no future in Bitcoin.  They are making no technical advance in over two years as LN is proving to be a total centralized pig fuck - that doesn't even work. 
Even though bitcoin doesn't have that futuristic features and it has a very old features for a cryptocurrency, i think that bitcoin will still be the top 1 on the ranking of the coinmarketcap because bitcoin is the dictator and as the bitcoin moves into what direction, the altcoin do the same and i can't deny that ethereum is a good cryptocurrency but i am still more into bitcoin since i got my first income into working with bitcoin.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Ethereum has good chances to overapass Ethereum, but , right now, Ethereum is starting to have the same issues as Bitcoin. HUGE fees when you make a transaction.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

Even though bitcoin doesn't have that futuristic features and it has a very old features for a cryptocurrency, i think that bitcoin will still be the top 1 on the ranking of the coinmarketcap because bitcoin is the dictator and as the bitcoin moves into what direction, the altcoin do the same and i can't deny that ethereum is a good cryptocurrency but i am still more into bitcoin since i got my first income into working with bitcoin.

This is an effect, it is not the cause.
Whatever coin is in the 1st place will move most other coins based on its own price. The reason is that most people would own what is in the 1st place AND some altcoins. So if they fear something, they will sell some amount of their different coins.

This is the reason the market moves mostly together, it's not like Bitcoin falls and then Electroneum is like "oh! my cousin Mr. BTC fell, let's go slide with him"
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

Are you talking about the price? Cause if so it is pretty obvious that the eth price to far from 70%. If you are talking about the users then we should have to verify that first. Are they really not making any technical adjustments towards bitcoin? I think they do. Tho it was just failing all over again
MWalk

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Let's not forget these facts:
>While Bitcoin may hold greater value today (even with the current drop) - it is only possible to support 3-7 Transactions per Second
>Ethereum supports smart contracts and in addition can process 15 Transactions per Second!

As a point of reference Visa credit card network handles 60,000 Transactions per second!

My company is developing a platform that similarly to Graphene - can support 100,000 Transactions Per Second!!

Ever hear of OpenCryptoTrust?

You will soon!
Hedvigknows

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Ethereum will win this battle, it has a great potential and kinda developing forward , where bitcoin stands on one place.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

Alot of critics have already said ETH is the future of bitcoin, In my speculation is not impossible for ethereum to beat btc, ethereum has great potential, though bitcoin is still in the throne, but the sad thing is bitcoin is slowly falling due to its overcrowded and traffic, due to too many users, and because of very slow transactons, and higher transaction fees, on the other hand, ethereum is actually fast and secured, they prioritize security and transaction reliablity, this is why I would not be surprised if in the near future, ethereum might bs taking over.
Rabblerah112

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

Theyre both good investments, but I think Ether will edge Bitcoin out long term.  Just solves so many problems and has so much potential.  So far Ether has been gaining on BTC during these dips, and the price stability for ETH is incredible right now.

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

In such red days it is best to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. BTC fell by 50%, Ethereum grew almost 3 times. Blockchain is the future, and Bitcoin will always be number 1

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

I think Ethereum is a better one because after I noticed and I learned Ethereum has a very good potential to keep going up because Ethereum is stable compared to bitcoin.
You can see the current bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin continues to fall very deep but Ethereum just down slightly and then go up and the steps that have Ethereum is also still very long.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

Bitcoin I's better then ethereum but everyone cannot afford the bitcoin so they can afford the ethereum and ethereum is a good crypto currency for future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: