Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:55:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Yes, I agree with you.
By the way, I think NEO is also the best coin. It can compare with ETH.
stay away from neo, it's a Chinese coin meaning the Chinese government is in it. There are no completely independent businesses in china, the government has its hand in everything, including tron and any other big business. China is being hostile trying to screw us with the Petro dollar. I would not support a Chinese coin
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Bitcoin still better than ethereum and the possibilty to earn bitcoin in the net is much more than ethereum
Dulanjaya

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Satoshi nakamoto was the founder of Bitcoin in 2008. Though Bitcoin is first crypto currency, It is said that there were so many researches has been done for years before 2008. Bitcoin is not alive. We only need private and public key to control a bitcoin account. Ethereum's founder was vitalik buterin in 2015. Ethereum enables SmartContracts and Distributed Applications. There are some differs considering bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoins use stack base language while ethereum uses programming language also ethereum transaction happens faster than bitcoin.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

In my opinion is better BTC.
Bitcoin has been dominant in the cryptocurrency scene, it is certainly not alone. Ethereum is another cryptocurrency related project that has attracted a lot of hype because of its additional features and applications.
CryptoICOAlert

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

Both values are different, While both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, the two differ in many technical ways.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

you are right ethereum is good investment for long term itis way cheaper than bitcoin, though bitcoin is good investment but he high amount of value of bitcoin gives you a part of bitcoin not whole, while ethereum you can buy it and gives you opportunity to hold few coins than bitcoin. though these two coins i have in hold especially bitcoin.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

One of Ethereum problems is its ICO, this can be regulatory problem in the future. Thats one of the reason I preffer Bitcoin.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

In my opinion, the Ethereum has a lot more to absorb, so this technology is constantly improving and maybe the etherium will soon make a big competition to bitcoin!
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 05:12:03 PM by Xenoph0bia

In my opinion, the Ethereum has a lot more to absorb, so this technology is constantly improving and maybe the etherium will soon make a big competition to bitcoin!

Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency but ethereum is next to bitcoin.Bitcoin has entered the market from the last nine years but ethereum has recently entered the market.Bitcoin has established well in the market but ethereum is still struggling though it is next to bitcoin.Ethereum is not so popular as bitcoin and bitcoin's users are increasing day by day.More and more people invest in bitcoin more than ethreum.One will prefer bitcoin for holding back rather than ethereum.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

Ethereum is way more decentralized compared to Bitcoin.

Over 58% of Bitcoin's mining activity comes from data centers:
https://coincodex.com/article/1280/bitcoin-and-ethereum-are-not-as-decentralized-as-you-might-think/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
CrKedd4

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

indeed in terms of the most popular ethereum can not replace the position of bitcoin, but on the other hand ethereum has enormous potential to beat bitcoin but this will take a long time.
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

these two cryptoes are my mainstay for investment. both have advantages and disadvantages of each. but honestly, for long-term investments I'm more confident of bitcoin, because it's not easy being the bitcoin that's always been number one in coinmarketcap.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum differs in purpose. Bitcoin was created as an alternative to regular money. Therefore it is used for purchases or payments. Ethereum on the other hand, is a platform that enables peer to peer contracts to help developers to bulid and run distributed applications.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
mango11

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

[https://www.trickyviews.com/platincoin-com-marketing-plan-review/]
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
[/quote]
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

I would personally prefer bitcoin over etherium because firstly, bitcoin is a more old form of cryptocurrency as compared to etherium.  Secondly, bitcoin is more popular than etherium because of which more people are using bitcoin as compared to etherium.  Also bitcoin’s popularity is increasing more quickly as compared to etherium because of which more users are using bitcoin.  So bitcoin can be used in more places than etherium throughout the world.
CryptoJoshua

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

Technically speaking, ETH and BTC technically correlate with each other to a great degree. If Bitcoin rises 5X, most likely, so will Ether. However, I still find that BTC has more potential so I have my bets on Bitcoin.  Grin

BitcoinJackpot.Global   |||   World's Best Crypto Raffle
████   JOIN US NOW AND BECOME AN AFFILIATE    ████
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

Bitcoin still better than ethereum and the possibilty to earn bitcoin in the net is much more than ethereum
I'll for that, it's look like once bitcoin will fall definitely all altcoins will follow also. And with that connection, I can say that bitcoin still ruling the entire crypto and it have power to control other coins in the market. Although we can left Ethereum's potentiality in terms of growing rate but it doesn't mean that it actually competing bitcoin, instead it helps to boost bitcoin and be more strong for all crisis may happen in the incoming days.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

ETH is more useful criptocurrency as platform for other coins. BTC is the main pair traded at criptocurrency exchanges. So it is better to have both ones Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

I must preferred with bitcoin although ethereum was good also and how it expand for the ICO project.But for now i will choose bitcoin because this type of cryptocurrency is the highest value of all crypto coins.Bitcoin is the reason why ICO and Bitcointalk.org was exist for how many years until now.But I know that all crypto coins is good because they deserve for what they are now in coinmarketcap list.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

there is no need to compare this two popular cryptocurrency as 5his two have their own names already in cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin remains to be number one while ethereum remains also in number two. for me, either of the two you want to invest is a good idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: