Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
WendellKelley234

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

In my knowledge Bitcoin is the highest valuable coin in cryptocurrency market and  Ethereum is second postion by rate. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most developed coin.

Ethereum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

There is hardly any comparison to be made between these to crytpocoins.  First off they are made for completely different things.  Bitcoin was created as a global payment system.  Ethereum was made for smart contracts and applications being built on their platform and Ether to be used as a medium to pay one another.  Ethereum has a lot of issues of it's own it needs to worry about, one glaring issues being that it only utilizes a single layer vs other like ADA who utilize 2..for smart contracts that's an issues. Long story short two coins two different jobs entirely.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tradercrypto0307

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Hi, I have read that  85% coin in Crypto is made buy ERC20 so i think ETH is better. it faster and fee to sent eth is cheaper.
But i love both. Any new investor join in Crypto they want to earn more BTC and ETH
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

There is hardly any comparison to be made between these to crytpocoins.  First off they are made for completely different things.  Bitcoin was created as a global payment system.  Ethereum was made for smart contracts and applications being built on their platform and Ether to be used as a medium to pay one another.  Ethereum has a lot of issues of it's own it needs to worry about, one glaring issues being that it only utilizes a single layer vs other like ADA who utilize 2..for smart contracts that's an issues. Long story short two coins two different jobs entirely.

True what's the reason for comparison? Is it because of the marketcap? They are different in architecture and use!

So why not compare Digibyte to Verge instead?

Or BTC to BCC and ETH to ADA?
bisasopa

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

This couple of coins are  very familar in cryptocurrency world..  Both coin are indrectly model for other. All coin is measured and valuated by Bitcoin & Ethereum.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

I choose bitcoin first than ethereum , it is because of the high or top rank of bitcoin in world  coin index and I trust bitcoin as one of a good investment in the digital world.

Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
For me, I would still rather choose Bitcoin because if Ethereum do have a great potential of growing when it comes to price, Bitcoin can do also the same thing that is why it was on the current status of it which is much larger compared to its first price way back to the time it was launched and being implemented. Bitcoin nowadays is experiencing a dump but it does not mean that it will just remain on that status since we have already known and experience the same thing last year and have proved that it do have a great potential for growing in terms of its price.
GalenResty44

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

Bitcoin is the best choice for investments because as you can see in the market the price value gap of Bitcoin is much very far from any altcoins combined.
Irsanhadi

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

I think it's still better bitcoin than ethereum, probably because the bitcoin is the first cryptocuncy so the demand is definitely more and in terms of bitcoin prices are very rare among other crypto. bitcoin and etherum are equally the best investment place in my opinion, bitcoin promising profit which is large and ethereum has a fairly stable price no need to panic if investing in ethere
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

ETH is more useful criptocurrency as platform for other coins. BTC is the main pair traded at criptocurrency exchanges. So it is better to have both ones Smiley

That's a wise choice. Moreover, bitcoin and ethereum are equally beneficial. It would be better if not putting the investment in only one coin, in addition to avoiding big losses in the event of a storm, it would be a good chance if one or both have higher rates.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

bitcoin has a higher value than ethereum, because bitcoin is the mother of altcoin. bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency. but from the other side. ethereum is better because of the platform used. that is smart contract. so it's more useful and useful than bitcoin. so I think ethereum is better than bitcoin.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:07:34 AM

ETH is more useful criptocurrency as platform for other coins. BTC is the main pair traded at criptocurrency exchanges. So it is better to have both ones Smiley

That's a wise choice. Moreover, bitcoin and ethereum are equally beneficial. It would be better if not putting the investment in only one coin, in addition to avoiding big losses in the event of a storm, it would be a good chance if one or both have higher rates.

Dont put all egg in one basket thats the idea. So dont ever do it because it will be very dangerous then.
But if you must choose one of them then which one do you choose mate?
I will choose etherium for sure because the grow chance still high and its the mother of token.
CryptoEbe

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

Bitcoin is like the gold standard for cryptocurrencies. But Ethereum is more practical for daily use.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

Dealing with this two coin between Bitcoin and Ether is great investment. This is because the two coin today are both potential in the market. Also the value of this two coin now are constantly recover in the market cap and the possibility  to earn hug profit within this two coin are big.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:46:52 AM

Comparing coins are normal here because they both have investors who keep on supporting them in order to get more popularity. Let me simply explain about bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is a digital coins who has the highest value among all coins. This was created to make the worldwide transaction easier. However, since bitcoin has a potential to increase its value more than we can imagine, it became an asset to some other people. About Ethereum, this coin is next to bitcoin's value, but it cannot be used for transactions. Some of the people prefer bitcoin than Ethereum.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

I am long on eth as I really like it's platform and active team. Having said that the team does say it had safety issues and we recently had that problem of high fees. Despite this news coming out it really didn't have a a major "crash" if u will. Yeah it's down under 1,000 but I think it is holding quite  well during the volatility. As with any crypto, safety is a major major issue. Anything happens that would question any cryptos safety, that's it, we will prob see everything go down to a penny. Even storing in a cold wallet, if the eth network is comprised, we might as well
Trade pork bellys
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:42:39 AM

The Bitcoin and Ethereum is the most famous digital coin. The difference between bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is larger than Ethereum🤑 And the Bitcoin is the largerest digital coin. Many people know that ethereum is only 40/50k ,so that it could make my family proud to me for being a hardworker and helpful to them. if i earn some money to this kind of digital coin i would help to my family and use for my daily lifestyle
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:58:49 AM

That depends on your investment goals. Assuming both ETH and BTC are due for at least a mild correction at some point, they’re also both quickly becoming significantly more mainstream. Check the cover of The Wall Street Journal any given morning this week and something about Bitcoin is bound to be there. That’s a sign of the changing times.

Now, when we compare the two projects, I would tend to lean more towards ETH than BTC and I’ll explain why. Looking forward, we have think about where they are going to understand which is a better investment.

The biggest development the Ethereum community is working on is something called proof of stake. I won’t get into the details of why this is so important (more information here), but proof of work is currently one of the biggest problems in the community.

Another reason ETH is more promising in my mind, is that it took the technology bitcoin used, and turned it into a platform. If you’ve ever heard the term smart contract (which people love to talk about and misuse), that’s what Ethereum brings to the world of crypto.
Tks...
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:02:10 AM

These two cryptocurrency are great and they have different purpose. Bitcoin is made to be an alternative for fiat and it  use as s medium of payment transactios. While ethereum is develop as a platform which facilitates smart contracts. So it is unfair to compare these two cause they have different purposes.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

It's an obvious that bitcoin have the highest value in the market, but at the same time, the coin that can suddenly drop in any time. It is really risky to invest all your money into bitcoin that is why you should be more wise in making a decision. One of the best things that bitcoin has, is the ability to be used in a transaction which is not the thing for ethereum. Ethereum is a digital coin that is also popular and with lots of investor too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: