Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

i want to vote ethereum.but bitcoin not unlike .both is my choose.but eth is my best and top one chose.and i hope in future ethereum is next bitcoin.and ethereum future very bright.
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

If I were you....

Bitcoin... simply its a father of cryptocurrency.
Etherium: simply its handle erc20 tokens supports

but look from other side.. theres more lots more to choice one of my prospects is NEO:

WHY NEO???

simply NEO is highest rate of MOONING... simply it likely ETHERIUM.. but the difference is NEO is not congested.

and NEO is biggest rate interms of support of WHALES. (chinnese)

it just my opinion, im not a financial advisor...

GOODLUCK
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

Both currencies are different . btc is the mother currency and the other hand eth is the main altr currency.bitcoin is decentralized but ethereum is centralized.Most of the icos payout system is now eth erc20.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

Bitcoin is the Best Crypto Currency. Ethereum is the best Altcoin. No comparison in between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
waverscoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

I think that both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum have potential , are a good investment , but Bitcoin has a larger volume and exceedes Ethereum at price but i don't say that ETH it's a bad cryptocurrency , not at all , it deserves the investment , but if i would choose between the two i would go with Bitcoin.

Both coins have great potentials. They are both coins worth investing in cos it will definitely yield.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Both have different qualities at different points.
I will prefer you to hold Bitcoin . Bitcoin has set a great benchmarks for other coins. It will have great future.
For Ethereum, You can invest in any good ICO running at this time because mostly of them are based on ethereum blockchain. They will have large fluctuation as concerned to price of ethereum.
Bitcoin has upper hand on ethereum for making rapid money.
At last the decision is yours.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

I will always prefer bitcoin as compare to ethereum because bitcoin price is most high as compare to other ethereum while users of bitcoin is also more then ethreum and volatility property of bitcoin is also more strong then ethereum because of high price while also bitcoin life is more then etheruem and performance of bitcoin is more strong then etheruem.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
These are two of the best cryptocurrencies I think, and I hold both. I think the ETH now development is very fast, it will become more and more good, the value of the currency has been very stable, is the king of all encryption currency, it is still not other encryption currency can be replaced. If you compare the potential of both investments, I think ETH will bring more benefits.
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Bitcoin is now in the lead in terms of popularity and funding in it. But the Ethereum also has good chances. It also becomes more popular and more expensive, though not so fast. I think these four cryptocurrencies will become more popular by the end of this year,As I have especially noted Ripple and Litecoin these coins also have prospect!!I trust in these coins and as we see they with advantage develop!
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Bitcoin is one of the first major crypto currencies. then, Ethereum is a very new currency platform that was launched several years ago.
when compared with Bitcoin, ethereum offers some very interesting tech facts. The platform runs on smart contracts, which is a very new revolutionary technology. I think, Ethereum is more tech savvy while Bitcoin has no decentralized app. This makes Ethereum sounded better than Bitcoin.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

Bitcoin is the Best Crypto Currency. Ethereum is the best Altcoin. No comparison in between Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are crypto-currencies, and therefore we can make comparison between the two. There is more than 90% overlap between these two crypto-assets. And IMO, Ether is technologically more advanced when compared to Bitcoin (not saying that therefore it should be worth more than Bitcoin).
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

Ethereum is more tech savvy while Bitcoin has no decentralized app. This makes Ethereum sounded better than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be 20000 at the end of 2018.  ETH will also be 20000 at the end of 2018.  What do you prefer: 2X your money, or 20X your money?  Write this down and check back with me at the end of the year.  You can all form a big long line to kiss my ass for being so smart then.  Meanwhile, get rich or die trying - just like fiddy did it.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

undoubtedly Bitcoin will always have an advantage over Ethereum, since it was the first Cryptocurrency and its value is the most important in the market, however Ethereum is gaining ground, being a much more accessible currency, and this benefits you, both have its pros and cons, Bitcoin is to buy and not touch it and Ethereum is more to buy for its accessibility.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are great coins, and i support theme both, but we can't really compare them, they are different than each other.
That isn't logical.  My penis and your arm are different than each other, however we can still compare them.  My penis is bigger than your arm.  My penis is stronger than your arm.  See?  

Bitcoin and Ethereum are different.  Bitcoin is broken.  Ethereum is working.  Don't be too late to the party!!!

Bitcoin is to buy and not touch it and Ethereum is more to buy for its accessibility.
Another way of saying the same thing: Bitcoin is not usable.  Ethereum is usable.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the 2 strongest coins today, ETH growth for a year has made the ETH marketcap closer to bitcoin and is possible if one day ETH defeats bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

I would say that these two coins are meant for two different purposes Bitcoin is here to solve the issues of time consumption and cost of transaction where is ethereum allows us to frame contracts in a smarter way thus I don't see any competition in these two coins. In fact, I can see a very optimistic picture of next 10 years for both the coins.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

there are also many threads discussing which is better between Bitcoin and Ethereum
Ethereum with Blockchain and Smart Contract is very good indeed, but Bitcoin with Blockchain and its fame, much better

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

The ethereum is certainly a very strong, stable and promising currency, but bitcoin is the ancestor of all the currency and the championship will certainly remain for bitcoin

membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

First of all this revulution started with Bitcoin, and I think this revulution will continue with Bitcoin till the end. But I am sure also ETH will be always with btc together but Btc will be always first.
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

both coin are good these coins are the giants of the crypto world today we can see so many coins are coming to market but still bitcoin and the ethereum is on the top future is clear

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: