Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
BathoryAria

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

ethereum is the best choice for short term and long term investment of the bitcoin, which is why I always believe to invest in ethereum in order to get big profit.

What kind of profit are we talking about. Like x2 jump in price? x10... etc. Curious
Farmcoin

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

Enough is afraid, bitcoin is an old, kind warrior who has shown himself well for a long time already. Although every day it's production becomes more complicated, it gives rise to it in price, Etherium certainly also does not miss, but it is unlikely that it will overtake it's capitalization and it's price than bitcoin.

Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

I completely agree with the author. I think for etherium future
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

BTC and Ethereum have different spheres of usage and purposes at all. I'm not sure they are actually comparable. Ethereum is a good payment method with fast and chip transactions. Speaking about BTC, it's a base of the whole crypto "world", the way to buy other crypto currencies, a kind of digital "gold". For now it still has a huge value and all the other currencies depend on BTC's price. What will be in the future? We will see.  Huh

ktulhu

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

All the same, I doubt that Ethereum can really push Bitcoin, they promise like that for a long time, but it's like a promise.

efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

There is constant movement in the crypto money market. this action is provided by bitcoin and eth. bitcoin is now great. but eth grows strongly. my favorim eth
uchiha_madara

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

I choose ethereum, although Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency but ethereum is much more perfect
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

Both coins are good in their own way. But personally, I believe very high hopes for Ethereum
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

Both bitcoin and Ethereum have a very good prospect in future, but bitcoin is more popular than all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention all over the globe over the past few months.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

I agree with you. indeed ethereum and bitcoin are the two most popular coins today, but I think ethereum is still better. indeed the price of ethereum loses with bitcoin, but ethereum is more widely used, and perhaps so the price will rise. only bitcoin is more desirable for investment because the price is very expensive.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Judging by the current state of the market, the etherium has completely ceased to please. The etherium is now falling in price relative to bitcoin. Although I always believed in him well.
I continue to share my portfolio, and I keep the big part in bitcoin and etherium too. Both coins are very important now, you can not choose one.
don't judge things just by a couple days of movement
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

I will go for bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of coins in all cryptocurrencies unlike Ethereum. Bitcoin has its highest value among of the cryptocurrencies. Ethereum's value has a little bit similarity in Altcoins.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Bitcoin is always the father of Crypto currency. Ethereum has a stable backbone on which business can be established. But Bitcoin will remain at 1st position because of the trust it has gathered from the public
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

Bitcoin is the crypto gold. Bitcoin is the base of crypto. Bitcoin is the only representation of crypto. Non any other coin can take that place.
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

I think that the etherium is a fairly convenient crypto currency. Many investment transactions are now being made precisely in this currency
YD_Crypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

BTC prices are falling. But ETH has begun to rise. Thus, ETH would have succeeded in obtaining a BTC station in the future.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
Yes, I agree with your opinion, I think bitcoin is better than ethereum because bitcoin is the first virtual currency. Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
Yes i agree with you, but i think It depend to the people what they invest, either btc or eth..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

I think they do not have to pay for us because now they are the coins that are ahead of the highest prices and they have the big potential. I know that bitcoin is higher in ethereum. but both of them are of the highest benefit today .. so we need to take care of them.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

I like both. OP is right. I am starting to realize that despite bitcoin having the largest market and volume, ethereum have the connections and partnerships with companies. So maybe I also think ethereum may have the bigger potential long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: