Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

I think BTC can be superior to ETH because BTC is the first in the crypto world whereas ETH is the first follower of BTC. But this is the hard thing considering if the bitcoin’s price drops then so does the ethereum’s price, from this case it can be seen what happens in the trading market is bitcoin still has greater influence than ethereum.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

In my knowledge Bitcoin is the highest valuable coin in cryptocurrency market and  ethereum is second postion by rate. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most developed coin.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

I think the investment of each coin has its own advantages.
 Both are equally profitable and promising for the future and also good in long-term investments. So if in order to choose me also confused because both have the same good potential.
Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:05:05 AM

Ethereum​ has received a lot of attention since its announcement at the North American Bitcoin Conference in early 2014 by Vitalik Buterin. The natural consequence of its rising popularity has been its constant comparison to Bitcoin, the first virtual currency. It is important for investors to understand the similarities and differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Bitcoin
Bitcoin, the first virtual currency, was born nine years back in 2008. It introduced a novel idea set out in a white paper by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto: Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike government issued currencies. There are no physical Bitcoins, only balances associated with public and private keys.

rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice for investment.because bitcoin and ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today.but yes,bitcoin is still the number one currency as per the market cap.ETH is difinitely more superior that bitcoin in terms of network capability and smart contract future.so,lets take it that way.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Bitcoin and Ether have both own platform of uses although they are both crypto currencies. Nowadays bitcoin is much dominant digital currencies because of highest price value in the market cap also bitcoin is the most longest coin exist in crypto world. Bitcoin also is the most popular coin in digital currencies even ether now is starting a new path and new era of cryptos's currencies. But today ether is starting to make own way to become popular in digital currencies although most of ICO now are Ether base and implement blockchain ethereum.

In my opinion in this two coin now, they are both potential and better to choose as investment.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are good.  There is no need to compare  or compete.  Both bitcoin and ethereum can complement each other without each been detrimental to each other.  Both  bitcoin and ethereum should synergize and bring cryptocurrency to the fore.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

Yes, I agree with you.
By the way, I think NEO is also the best coin. It can compare with ETH.

Agreed with you. NEO better Eth and have big potencial..
But Bitcoin will be number one in crypto currency world Smiley

It is true that NEO is included in a good coin. But it is undeniable that Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto world. When compared to all three, save the best Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

You can add also NEO it was good but bitcoin and ethereum was different platform. What i can see is ethereum was approaching in bitcoin value but the token was known was bitcoin even it was to big value it's hard to buy an token.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are powerful and very influential currencies. I suppose that Bitcoin will stay as a leader of cryptoworld. It is really difficult to prefer any of this coins. Both currencies are good.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

Bitcoin is still on top among the coins in crypto. Ethereum was in the downline of bitcoin. These two are competing to each other which will be the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

I prefer Bitcoin - because it more popular around all people

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

I believe  ETHEREUM will soon stood up because many successful altcoins came with it.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

I think it depends on the capital owned for investment. when I have a lot of capital I recommend to choose bitcoin but if have a little capital I suggest to choose Eth.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

In my opinion BTC is good to hold, it just like have platinum at home. Fore work I like ETH and trust only Ethereum - good base, easy to use and price on market goes up
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

At the moment, purely technical Bitcoin is better than any other crypto currency, token or digital asset. In this regard, Bitcoin has a certain influence on all other crypto currencies, but on the other hand, Ethereum entered the market only a few years ago, which allows people to participate in the development of this currency.Nevertheless, Ethereum offers some interesting technologies. Smart contracts are quite revolutionary technology, although the same concept will soon become part of the Bitcoin protocol. Bitcoin does not have a decentralized application capability, which makes Ethereum "the best" in this regard. Again, there is no "large" decentralized application, popular in society. Ethereum has some technological advantage over Bitcoin, but until it is used by the masses, it is a matter of semantics.At the same time, the price of ETH is still linked to the price of Bitcoin. The etherium will drop until Bitcoin stabilizes. As Bitcoin declines in value, Ethereum either goes along with it, or wins a little. However, these values are often adjusted within a few hours. Right now, Bitcoin is obviously a strong currency, while the Etherium is trying to stabilize.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

I think that both of them Bitcoin and Ethereum have potential , are a good investment , but Bitcoin has a larger volume and exceedes Ethereum at price but i don't say that ETH it's a bad cryptocurrency , not at all , it deserves the investment , but if i would choose between the two i would go with Bitcoin.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

I think bitcoin is better and everyone can not deny it, because bitcoin is like a mother of all coin. Look at the price, look at the demand and many more. But on the other hand eth has a great potential for us to invest

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

I'm sure that the best thing now is to invest in the Ethereum and the fact that it is still less in price than Bitcoin plays for the benefit of small traders. I'm sure that ETH will someday overtake BTC.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Both bitcoin and Ethereum had good potential and don't get your money.It will give you double  or triple of the investment.Now the price of bitcoin is reduced to the value of 9000$ margin.Use this option to inverse in bitcoin and get huge profit from it.Now the price of Ethereum is also low.Now the choice is yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: