Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
Marsyam

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice to lead in terms of popularity and funding in it but Ethereum also has a good chance. It's also becoming more popular and more expensive, though not too fast. You can also consider that no matter how much Ethereum you will remain including altcoin will eventually trade to buy Bitcoin for Fiat, this is because most of the local bourses in the world only accept Bitcoin to be converted to fiat as by this process Bitcoin will continue to be stable and strong from Ethereum or a combination of altcoin.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
For now, I prefer Ethereum because bitcoin cannot be predicted when it will rise again and Ethereum has the potential and fluctuations in the value of the price slightly compared with bitcoin but Ethereum is more stable and has a fast currency exchange rate easily
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

I prefer bitcoin for a long term store of value (long term being over 2 years).  Buy some and forget about it until 2020v
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

I prefer bitcoin than ethereum.  Bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency in the world and we know that ethereum is now overtaking bitcoin but for my speculation ethereum wouldn't reach the amount of bitcoin cuz bitcoin has a very big price even though the price of bitcoin fall sometimes.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

BTC is still dominant. It has the biggest user base and the biggest industry. Still, it faces a challenge in scaling up for wider use.Bitcoin now can't handle more than six or seven transactions a second. Compare that with credit cards, which involve thousands of transactions per second, so the criticism about bitcoin's ability to be useful at larger scales is understandable.The scalability challenge results in high fees as well.

Yes bitcoin is very dominant now because its the first cryptocurrency which gain so much interest from surrounding.
But for now etehrium can give us good income because the price is still low and has chance to double the price easier than bitcoin.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

I prefer bitcoin for a long term store of value (long term being over 2 years).  Buy some and forget about it until 2020v
Bitcoin is good interms of higher value to get but its also higher price while ethereum its profitable but affordable. If i choose each of them i will choose bitcoin when i have a lot money because it gives me a lot of profit, but since my money is not enough to buy bitcoin i will choose ethereum because it also can give good profit.
Polynez

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

If you wanna earn more, i mean 10x or 20x, dont buy ethereum, at least for a short term its impossible, but while running after being rich, if you dont wanna loose everything you have, you may buy ethereum
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

In my opinion is better BTC.

For now, I prefer Ethereum because bitcoin cannot be predicted when it will rise again and Ethereum has the potential and fluctuations in the value of the price that is slightly compared with bitcoin profit we want
Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

In my opinion is better BTC.

For now, I prefer Ethereum because bitcoin cannot be predicted when it will rise again and Ethereum has the potential and fluctuations in the value of the price that is slightly compared with bitcoin profit we want

On the contrary, I support Bitcoin. Judge for yourself, the price of the Efirium is especially pressured by ISO, which sells coins in large quantities and this does not change.
mr.niwangz

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

bitcoin is the best because bitcoin can not match other altcoins, but its value grows and most markets accept bitcoin as a payment and bitcoin is still popular.

kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

bitcoin is the best because bitcoin can not match other altcoins, but its value grows and most markets accept bitcoin as a payment and bitcoin is still popular.

but etherum has a better development team and more use cases, because of that at the end ETH will overcome BTC.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

I think you can not equally compare them since bitcoin is the king of the currencies. Both are powerful and both are good
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

Last year at summer i thought etherium will beat bitcoin, but now he lost his battle and im waiting eos or another contender to fight the iron throne.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Hi, from my point of view, we need a bigger, better vision of the Bitcoin Future (and, yes, the Ethereum and general crypto future) if we are going to hold together the ship against pressure. I really believe that the Ethereum community has a ton of the pieces of that puzzle: smart contracts give us the reach to really interact with the real world. But we aren’t going to get to houses and cars on the blockchain without some real effort to find social utility.
rupesh2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

hope now your query is answered very well now by this bearish market .
btc still can survive such markets but other coins dip faster than bitcoin .
and other alts which have no proper project even dipped like there is no tomorrow .
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

Bitcoin will always be the best advice, as bitcoin prices always increase every year, although the price of ethereum also increases but not as high as the bitcoin price increase.
fedykog

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

boys, it all depends on what budget you have! because to earn a lot you have to buy a lot of coins! in this case it is better to buy an ether
It is faster, newer technology and bitcoin prevails in safety!
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are indeed the best coins today. Both coins do have their respective advantages and disadvantages. But cannot be denied that Bitcoin and Ethereum its development very rapidly. I think these two coins are the best of all the other coins.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Which is better, Bitcoin or Ethereum? The answer is obvious, of course Bitcoin, because it costs 15 times more and is more stable coin.
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Bitcoin is used for peer to peer transactions and also Ethereum. At the moment Ethereum block chain offers faster and lower transactions fee compared with bitcoin but according to what i just read earlier "Lightning Network will change Bitcoin because it will deliver high speed transactions and near zero transactions fee. For, now Ethereum but after the launch of LN to Bitcoin I will say Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: