Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥  (Read 29500 times)
waybesuricata

Activity: 1792
Merit: 345

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

I think a good and useful project. I think the design of the site is also successful. I'm a member and I joined several campaigns.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

A good platform indeed.Joined already.But looks referral link is not working.A few of my friends joined under me but I don't see any referrals in my referral section.May be you need to fix something.

ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

The platform in new era. One of the best. Keep it up

I think a good and useful project. I think the design of the site is also successful. I'm a member and I joined several campaigns.

Thank you for being with us on Bountyhive!

We're only satisfied with keeping our #1 Bounty Platform position!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

A good platform indeed.Joined already.But looks referral link is not working.A few of my friends joined under me but I don't see any referrals in my referral section.May be you need to fix something.

Hello and Welcome to the Bountyhive Community!

I just checked with the Devs and checked the Database myself and users are constantly registering with referral links, so there's no problem regarding that!

If you encounter any issues, join our Telegram Group and our staff will gladly help you as fast as possible!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fukingnutz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Thanks for putting this together @ColorlessK

Hopefully, it'll make it easier to get myself immersed in those opportunities out there!

Question though, on the Bounty setting page in the Bountyhive site it asked for my Bitcointalk Profile Link.  Where do I find that on this forum?

Cheers
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

Thanks for putting this together @ColorlessK

Hopefully, it'll make it easier to get myself immersed in those opportunities out there!

Question though, on the Bounty setting page in the Bountyhive site it asked for my Bitcointalk Profile Link.  Where do I find that on this forum?

Cheers

Hey man, thank you and Welcome to the Bountyhive Community!

The "Bitcointalk Profile Link" is just that, the link (URL) to your Bitcointalk Profile. In your case, this would be it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1693672

Happy Bounty Hunting!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
repan
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

great project, very useful and easy to use

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:20:20 AM

I just checked with the Devs and checked the Database myself and users are constantly registering with referral links, so there's no problem regarding that!

If you encounter any issues, join our Telegram Group and our staff will gladly help you as fast as possible!
Thanks for the response.Actually when we try to click 'copy to clip board',what is copied is not link.It looks like a slogan.I will surely try your telegram channel also and see if I can find a solution to my referral link issue.

Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

Hello Dev.

I would like to learn how to determine the beginning and end of the bounty week in different projects.
KOS500

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

Hello! I participate on your platform, and I like almost everything about it, except speed, it is very heavy and very slow. To work requires rapid performance, not beauty.The functionality of the platform and the idea is great!
I have one question how can I check correctly I have pointed my ID on Facebook or not? I specified: name, address of the link to the profile, but when checking the id I got the error, I added to the platform the old id, which was recorded prior to the change of the id number on the link-name @kos500. Today I wanted to check, but I can't do it. "On the platform, you can only delete your account, with the loss of all actions, and accordingly rates".
There is any possibility to check the correctness of my attached profile, or counting rates, will be enough of the correct profile link and the account name?
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:01:41 AM

Thanks for the response.Actually when we try to click 'copy to clip board',what is copied is not link.It looks like a slogan.I will surely try your telegram channel also and see if I can find a solution to my referral link issue.

Alright, so you are referring to the Campaign Referral Link.

If you had the time to check it out, you would see that after that "slogan", there is the Referral Link for that specific Campaign.

Example for Bitcoinus: Join the Bitcoinus Bounty Campaign on Bountyhive! bountyhive.io/join/Bitcoinus?from=YOURUSERNAME

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:08:19 AM

Hello! I participate on your platform, and I like almost everything about it, except speed, it is very heavy and very slow. To work requires rapid performance, not beauty.The functionality of the platform and the idea is great!
I have one question how can I check correctly I have pointed my ID on Facebook or not? I specified: name, address of the link to the profile, but when checking the id I got the error, I added to the platform the old id, which was recorded prior to the change of the id number on the link-name @kos500. Today I wanted to check, but I can't do it. "On the platform, you can only delete your account, with the loss of all actions, and accordingly rates".
There is any possibility to check the correctness of my attached profile, or counting rates, will be enough of the correct profile link and the account name?

You were probably on the website when our devs were working on it, they are constantly on the job. 99% of the time the platform runs smooth and without any problems!  Smiley

Most people check their information before inputting it. For now, you can see the Account Name for the Accounts you are logged in with. If you know you have a wrong Facebook ID and want to change it, send me a PM with your Bountyhive username, email, and the new Facebook ID.

Happy Bounty Hunting!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:33:33 AM

Hello Dev.

I would like to learn how to determine the beginning and end of the bounty week in different projects.

You can find all the needed information on the Twitter/Facebook Bounty Tab for each Campaign.

If you have any more questions, please join our Telegram Support Group and our staff will answer any question shortly.

Happy Bounty Hunting!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

Hello, this platform is really great.  In my own experience using this platform, this made my daily task easier and more convenient to use. Kudos to the devs who made this platform.

PonPonchik

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

The platform is convenient in terms of working with many companies plus all the same conditions for work! I participate in most companies and last week took the signature on the forum, I recommend it to everyone!
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Hello, this platform is really great.  In my own experience using this platform, this made my daily task easier and more convenient to use. Kudos to the devs who made this platform.

The platform is convenient in terms of working with many companies plus all the same conditions for work! I participate in most companies and last week took the signature on the forum, I recommend it to everyone!

Thank you for the kind words, we're working every day to make it easier for Bounty Hunters to do their tasks!

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

I did have the same idea of a platform to help both sides to make the bounty more smoother. I for one experienced when the bounty is paid to my old ETH address which i have no longer accessing it. whew.

Will join n register soon! keep up the good work
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

I did have the same idea of a platform to help both sides to make the bounty more smoother. I for one experienced when the bounty is paid to my old ETH address which i have no longer accessing it. whew.

Will join n register soon! keep up the good work

Thank you for the kind words and welcome on board, I hope you're gonna have a great time on Bountyhive!

That's exactly what we're doing - eliminating the issues and inconveniencies Bounty Hunters currently face here on Bitcointalk!

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

We just published our second Medium Article less than 48 hours ago! 🔥

✅ Titled "How does Bountyhive work? / Part I - Say Goodbye to Stakes!" it explains many things about the platform, such as how tiers work, how bounty hunters are rewarded and how the redundant Bitcointak system is being replaced!

✅ It answers most of your questions and most of the questions posted here daily, so reading it will give you a ton of information!

➡️ https://medium.com/bountyhive/how-does-bountyhive-work-8c2d5d5acff1

Read it, share it and maybe clap it if you like it 😁

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Dear ColorlessK and the team behind bountyhive

Thank you very very much for this great project and also for the very strong support.
Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: