Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless  (Read 3608 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

Bitcoin is not useless because if bitcoin is useless then you will not give some care to bitcoin to just post here to announce that because for me, i see a lot of things that i can use bitcoin and it is sad that you can't even see even at least 1 of the usefulness of bitcoin but i hope that you will not regret saying that because you will end up regretting from saying negative things like the other people.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 609

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

Bitcoin is not useless because if bitcoin is useless then you will not give some care to bitcoin to just post here to announce that because for me, i see a lot of things that i can use bitcoin and it is sad that you can't even see even at least 1 of the usefulness of bitcoin but i hope that you will not regret saying that because you will end up regretting from saying negative things like the other people.
We should respect everyone's point of views here.But i must say i totally disagree when you said that bitcoin is useless.We should not be wasting a lot of time to bitcoin if it's totally a damn.I know for sure there are a lot of people around the globe who benefit bitcoin so it's not really useless.Many lives have been changed into a more fruitful one and even others are already experiencing luxurious lives just because of bitcoin.In fact bitcoin becomes so helpful especially to the poor people who are already experiencing comfort at the moment from the day they started trusting bitcoin.

FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

Why is bitcoin useless, of course not, it is useful at the present time, a new currency, a new method of payment, so it can not be called useless

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Everyone has a different point of view about Bitcoin and I appreciate your opinion about Bitcoin. but not all of your phrases can be accepted by everyone, especially by Bitcoin users, Many Bitcoin users are in this forum, and this proves that Bitcoin is in great interest by many people and beneficial to the community especially for Bitcoin users themselves.
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Most likely I will say no, bitcoin is not useless, because already a lot of people use Bitcoin, which means that it is convenient for them to pay like this.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

How bitcoin become useless to you. If bitcoin is useless why there are so many people that keeps investing to it. There are so many people who improve their live because of bitcoin.

HouseOfWesteros

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

But your on bitcoin forum haha
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Transactions can take days or even weeks, Fees are high? Probably many people are aware of this situation so for me it should be large. bitcoin transacts because of the huge fees we pay for online wallets in this way you will probably never lose. If you do not want bitcoin look for a different digital currency to get in your taste.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

How can you say that bitcoin is useless? Many people here in our country who's lives was changed by bitcoin unexpectedly. Poverty were reduced by bitcoin a lot of jobless people are now earning from bitcoin not just here in my country but worldwide. People who's saying that bitcoin is useless are the real ones and didn't know anything but to make troll here in the forum and make the others think the way he thinks.

James_Spider501

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

On the off chance that you see this bitcoin as futile, at that point you should stop that...But you can never show signs of change other individuals' psyche to quit supporting bitcoin. Since for me bitcoin isn't a pointless thing. It helps a great deal just for those shrewd and receptive individuals.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

What you say it's true, but at present bitcoin is used much more as an asset that as a real currency, and of course investors are making a bet on the bitcoin.
A bet not on the actual bitcoin situation - with all the problems you are pointing out - on a future situation where all these issues will be solved.
May be they are wrong, but it's unfair to say they are "fooled".
We'll see.

rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:01:56 AM

I am amazed with number of people being fooled with BTC:

1. Transactions takes hours
2. Fees are high
3. Development team sucks, uncapable solve scalability issues for years
4. Its not anonymous, every solution to make it, failed so far
5. Its centralized: who is biggest hash power owner? Who is biggest miner hardware provider? Who owns most of bitcoins? What is % of Bitcoins in coldstorage and what in exchanges ( Ye Mt Gox )
6. There is 0 economics for BTC, it just tight to USD with liquidity providers, cut that and try to value pizza box with just BTC
7. Its not store of value, its not digital gold, and it will never be 100k USD. Because it has no value. It has value only for energy probiders, hardware manufactures and random phils.
8. Its not insured, If some crap happened to your BTC, its gone.
9. Bitcoin has a limited supply, but it does not help much. Bitcoin has a code that can be amended and its enough of small group of people to work together to support that. Question really is: do someone need that hassle? No really. Bitcoin has satoshis, that currently meaningless and just nice numbers after dot, but this a very well painless way to inflate any crypto currency and its up to liquidity providers. Again it falls to point #5 and #6. Added on 24/01/2018

Such crap will never be used in payments, noone wants to support Terrabytes or Petabytes of data.

Its funny to observe how uneducated shills trying to make casual office landline phone to look smart phone.

BTC is scam of the century, stay away.

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

useless, guys the fact that some of you become reach and wealthy does not make Bitcoin useful. You wealth does not come from values that are used in propaganda.

1. Why I am still here? I believe there are technologies that are better maintained and lead than BTC, I prefer put money in something that bring value, has use-case and been used.
2. LN is panacea! Well not, so far its more dream than reality, no doubt it will be delivered in one or other way, but it will not solve all problems and so far it has more questions than answers.

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

Everyone is amazed of why I called it useless, well, recently Stripe dropped support for Bitcoin payments. This is the prove of Bitcoin being useless. Stripe was not the only one in recent months to do so. It should ring a bell.
I think you look too deeply into the negative of bitcoin. Any currency has its drawbacks. The disadvantages you come up with are very rare. In my opinion bitcoin is still useful
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

Bitcoin is Useless?

For me bitcoin is valuable and much useful because many peoples says that they are successful now because of it and that's the reason why I'm enter to bitcoin but I respect everyone's opinion maybe some of them used the bitcoin in wrong term that's why they feel disappointed and many of them feels happy because they success.I think we need to do is to be smart and think many times to have right and better decision.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

We have different point of views and i respect yours. But if you are benefiting from it, you will not say that it is useless. Maybe it is just based and depends on how you interact with it.
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

We have different point of views and i respect yours. But if you are benefiting from it, you will not say that it is useless. Maybe it is just based and depends on how you interact with it.
I guess what the op saying is that bitcoin is useless compared to other altcoin which has the function of bitcoin but improved ones. And the reason for bitcoin price spike is that many people wants to invest on it with knowing what actually it is and also for believing that the price will go much higher. Im sad because they forget the main objective of bitcoin which is to transfer money peer to peer.

joymecoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

I respect your point of view when it comes to bitcoin. It wasn't entirely useless if a lot of people are benefiting from it. A lot of people get rich because of bitcoin and I think it is quite rude to say it was useless.
For me bitcoin is not useless,  it depends to people how they handle their bitcoin. 
Feduk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

In general I agree with OP.
With coming of next generation of crypto payment systems bitcoin may really be useless.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

In general I agree with OP.
With coming of next generation of crypto payment systems bitcoin may really be useless.
Of course there will be a time that bitcoin will become useless because the cryptocurrencies are slowly evolving and that makes sense to just not trust bitcoin for all of your money because it is best to diversify so if bitcoin will be gone then you will not have a very frustrating loss of money since you are well diversified.
onioncoin4

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

your some points are correct. but its not useless. even it didnt reach each and everyone who lives around the globe. it will take its own time. but its not useless.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

Technically it is not useless it still has some advantages which we are currently benefiting even until today the first if it is still why is it some of our firms here in our country are accepting bitcoin as mode of payment, and we can cash out our cash through them. Second is that I can still earned a lot money in bitcoin through trading if you wisely look at the move of the price of the market regularly, would something like that be useless. I think not. But I respect you opinion mate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: