Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless  (Read 3604 times)
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

What ever constructive answer by many to response to your opinion that will always unnecessary on your personal view because it seems that you already embrace it. This is just my own comment base on what I understand to your post.

Whatever believe you had about bitcoin I think you points is not enough to say that bitcoin is useless, that fact that it is helping people and in other positive use about bitcoin, that will tell the truth that it is not useless. In every aspect the advantage and disadvantage is always go together. What only matters is if the disadvantage is play the big part rather than the purpose which make something the greatest advantage.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
vsyc (OP)

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

What ever constructive answer by many to response to your opinion that will always unnecessary on your personal view because it seems that you already embrace it. This is just my own comment base on what I understand to your post.

Whatever believe you had about bitcoin I think you points is not enough to say that bitcoin is useless, that fact that it is helping people and in other positive use about bitcoin, that will tell the truth that it is not useless. In every aspect the advantage and disadvantage is always go together. What only matters is if the disadvantage is play the big part rather than the purpose which make something the greatest advantage.

Blah, blah and blah, anything constructive?
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

UPDATE 23/01/2018:
useless, guys the fact that some of you become reach and wealthy does not make Bitcoin useful. You wealth does not come from values that are used in propaganda.
1. Why I am still here? I believe there are technologies that are better maintained and lead than BTC, I prefer put money in something that bring value, has use-case and been used.
2. LN is panacea! Well not, so far its more dream than reality, no doubt it will be delivered in one or other way, but it will not solve all problems and so far it has more questions than answers.
All that, just so you could get cheaper Bitcoin? Well done to you OP, I hope you scooped up some 6k Bitcoin in early February you deserve it for your consistent work on this thread. Way to drive fear home into the minds of those who can't critically think. Don't need a white knight to save us though, just sell all your Bitcoins and somebody will gladly take them. I would bet a lot of money though, that you FUDDED hard publicly then privately scooped the dip. I say well played and incredibly smart of you, oh and on the off chance you believe all this. Way to eat the spoon the media has been feeding the mainstream!

vsyc (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

UPDATE 23/01/2018:
useless, guys the fact that some of you become reach and wealthy does not make Bitcoin useful. You wealth does not come from values that are used in propaganda.
1. Why I am still here? I believe there are technologies that are better maintained and lead than BTC, I prefer put money in something that bring value, has use-case and been used.
2. LN is panacea! Well not, so far its more dream than reality, no doubt it will be delivered in one or other way, but it will not solve all problems and so far it has more questions than answers.
All that, just so you could get cheaper Bitcoin? Well done to you OP, I hope you scooped up some 6k Bitcoin in early February you deserve it for your consistent work on this thread. Way to drive fear home into the minds of those who can't critically think. Don't need a white knight to save us though, just sell all your Bitcoins and somebody will gladly take them. I would bet a lot of money though, that you FUDDED hard publicly then privately scooped the dip. I say well played and incredibly smart of you, oh and on the off chance you believe all this. Way to eat the spoon the media has been feeding the mainstream!

What?
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Shots fired! You are actually pretty correct on those statements. Bitcoin given its nature and instability is actually the biggest "bubble craze" that's about to pop. However I think there is still a chance for Bitcoin to prove its worth for the following years. Let's see. Hope for the best.
adonaiking

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Sorry I don't believe that bitcoin is useless for I know a lot of people is financially dependent on bitcoin.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Are you sure about the #5 statement? As for as I know unanimous is anonymous for the person who did not want to revail themselves in this crypto world. If bitcoin developers cannot hold their own words to maintain this kind of terms then maybe they are big liars. I don't think that they are liars but maybe it is just the way of bitcoin in this month. I also think that bitcoin is not useless but rather it is all about advantages and disadvantages of everyone to this world.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

By now we definitely have some use cases for bitcoin, just because you don't know them or don't find them useful doesn't mean bitcoin is inherently useless.

I totally agree with you friend. Just because the price of bitcoin nowadays is getting low doesn't mean it is already useless. There are really some cases that we also need to understand that sometimes price of bitcoin will go down because the people investing are quite busy selling some of it. But I truly believe that it is really going to get back on rising up its price.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3258

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

By now we definitely have some use cases for bitcoin, just because you don't know them or don't find them useful doesn't mean bitcoin is inherently useless.

Use cases? Just because you read about them doesn't mean they actually exist. There are plenty of potential and theoretical use cases, but actual use cases are hard to find.

I can think of some actual use cases, though they are all fairly minor and not enough to support a $130 billion economy.

1. Buying from Amazon using purse.io.
2. Buying gold from a few sites online.
3. Trading altcoins on exchanges.
4. Payments for mining altcoins.

Can you list any actual significant use cases?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
vsyc (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:31:29 AM

Use cases? Just because you read about them doesn't mean they actually exist. There are plenty of potential and theoretical use cases, but actual use cases are hard to find.

I can think of some actual use cases, though they are all fairly minor and not enough to support a $130 billion economy.

1. Buying from Amazon using purse.io.
2. Buying gold from a few sites online.
3. Trading altcoins on exchanges.
4. Payments for mining altcoins.

Can you list any actual significant use cases?

I would not call exchange as a use case and mining fee is something builtin rather than built using.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:40:36 AM

I respect your point of view when it comes to bitcoin. It wasn't entirely useless if a lot of people are benefiting from it. A lot of people get rich because of bitcoin and I think it is quite rude to say it was useless.

i agree with you, i certain bitcoin can give alot benefit.
hidemasasoma

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Do not you think that it is a useful case study if it is a large social experiment?
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

Bitcoin still is unseless for 99% of peopel , because its very hard to many peopel to understand thos wallet names , hashes , blockchain status - transations hashesh taxes fees and etc , a lot of info need to learn before start to useing bitcoin.
Bariannen

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

I would understand your point of view if i read this 4-5 years ago. Now it seems like you bought btc at the rate of 1:20000 using borrowed money...
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

Here in our place there is no establishment that accept bitcoin as payment. So bitcoin is useless offline here in our place. But if you convert it to fiat it is very useful. I think in the near future bitcoin will make a big impact in our payment system.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

You're wrong if you think like this. Because for me Bitcoin is very useful for my life. Without Bitcoin, I might find it hard to find a job and a considerable income. I know Bitcoin has many shortcomings, but the shortcomings can be covered by the many advantages Bitcoin given to its users.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

I would understand your point of view if i read this 4-5 years ago. Now it seems like you bought btc at the rate of 1:20000 using borrowed money...

As i read  the conversation here that a lot of people received the benefits coming from bitcoin and some of them are now rich. For my own obervation in bitcoin as we can see that bitcoin is not useless because it gives you financial freedom and good benefits. In my case I want to experience what people say here that bitcoin can change your life and to the people. And if it is proven I can say that bitcoin are not useless in terms of financial support.
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

Evidences above are not enough to prove BTC is a scam
rowename2

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

I respect your point of view when it comes to bitcoin. It wasn't entirely useless if a lot of people are benefiting from it. A lot of people get rich because of bitcoin and I think it is quite rude to say it was useless.
[/quote
Im  also respect the point when it comes to thr bitcoin, but many of our Country are getting rich by using Bitcoin . So for me Bitcoin is not a useless, its a Blessing from God😇
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

I have to disagree, bitcoins aren't useless at all. Everything in crytpocurrency and most specially bitcoins
are a work in progress. It's growth over the years tells you exactly that, and it's not done yet. It wasn't
entirely worthless last year with the $20k growth it had at the last quarter. It may suffer from dips every
now and then, but it's struggling and it's staying. It has given so much to people who invested, supported
and believed in it. It's benefited a lot and more, with all due respect..how can that be labeled useless?
Look it up bro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: