Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless  (Read 3603 times)
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

I am not thinking this.I believe that bitcoin is not useless.its help poverty  problem for solution.it change global economy.it changes peoples lives..I think its very useful and helpful.bitcoin is big help for us.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

I respect your point of view when it comes to bitcoin. It wasn't entirely useless if a lot of people are benefiting from it. A lot of people get rich because of bitcoin and I think it is quite rude to say it was useless.
For me I think bitcoin is not uaeless unless when you sell with it at the time that the value was in a point of decreasing.In other way we have different views for crypto currency but for me this is the best online income.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

I respect your point of view when it comes to bitcoin. It wasn't entirely useless if a lot of people are benefiting from it. A lot of people get rich because of bitcoin and I think it is quite rude to say it was useless.
I really agree to you. For me also bitcoin is not useless. It can help us in our financial crisis. Many users was became rich because of how they mange to use their crypto currency. Bitcoin will become useless if a user will apply it in a wrong way. It is always depends on the users on how they handle their bitcoin.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

Yes i agree its useless and we need lightening network to make bitcoin usefull again.
Tx speed and costs are really important to make bitcoin usefull again

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
mridulhasan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

Bitcoin is not useless.Because Bitcoin has its value. Bitcoin is very useful in human life. It can play a role in improving the economy of a country and eliminate human poverty. Bitcoin can change people's income style. So it can never be useless.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

point of view everyone is different. you might consider not useful but for many people, it is a mine of great earnings. bitcoin cannot be considered one eye because of its development.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Thats not true bitcoin is not useless, otherwise its so useful to the people who wants to earn and give chances to everyone who wants to have a job like this. Its so helpful to make our individual life improve. So don't think like that because that is too bad. Much better if you thank the opportunity that they give not to feel bad on that way.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

For people that don't have access in bitcoin it is useless for them,but for the people that get/earn more money from bitcoin it is useful because bitcoin help in many ways specially with the expenses of many users.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

yes i agree with you, maybe that person dont realize the worth of bitcoin. that person needs more proof of bitcoin, bitcoin is very useful and it never as useless. the person that may say that bitcoin is useless must prove he said.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

I am amazed with number of people being fooled with BTC:

1. Transactions takes hours
2. Fees are high
3. Development team sucks, uncapable solve scalability issues for years
4. Its not anonymous, every solution to make it, failed so far
5. Its centralized: who is biggest hash power owner? Who is biggest miner hardware provider? Who owns most of bitcoins? What is % of Bitcoins in coldstorage and what in exchanges ( Ye Mt Gox )
6. There is 0 economics for BTC, it just tight to USD with liquidity providers, cut that and try to value pizza box with just BTC
7. Its not store of value, its not digital gold, and it will never be 100k USD. Because it has no value. It has value only for energy probiders, hardware manufactures and random phils.
8. Its not insured, If some crap happened to your BTC, its gone.
9. Bitcoin has a limited supply, but it does not help much. Bitcoin has a code that can be amended and its enough of small group of people to work together to support that. Question really is: do someone need that hassle? No really. Bitcoin has satoshis, that currently meaningless and just nice numbers after dot, but this a very well painless way to inflate any crypto currency and its up to liquidity providers. Again it falls to point #5 and #6. Added on 24/01/2018

Such crap will never be used in payments, noone wants to support Terrabytes or Petabytes of data.

Its funny to observe how uneducated shills trying to make casual office landline phone to look smart phone.

BTC is scam of the century, stay away.

UPDATE 12/02/2018:

As this forum full of bots, I will emphasize one question from the user:

Ok, for all of you that insist that Bitcoin is not useless, tell me!

What do you use Bitcoin for?

Please don't tell me what it could be used for or how other people might use it. I want to know how you use it. Also, please don't tell me about trading or hodling. Those are not uses.

Hope to get constructive answers.

UPDATE 11/02/2018:

One by one, it becomes recognizable that Bitcoin at this stage is very useless. DarkNet, is the one who started one, and the one who will make a dump: https://cointelegraph.com/news/is-darknet-done-with-bitcoin

This is a very worried signal

UPDATE 30/01/2018:

Bitcointalk, and many other crypto related forums are heavily manipulated by bots, the amount of useless posts and conversation is just crazy. Even look at this thread, so much messages about "it will make me reach", "it growing", "I am going to be wealthy" so much manipulation, only in ponzi game this possible. It proves just on how bitcoin is useless, because 90% of people just copy paste message from bots, even not knowing basic fundamentals.

UPDATE 29/01/2018:
Few points were made here that are unfair:

1. Bitcoin is a first one, its revolutionary and so on and so forth, wrong, Bitcoin is a client that is build on top of practices that were developed and test long time before Bitcoin e.g. Proof of Work, Hashcash, eCash, bit gold, Merkle Tree, Peer-to-Peer,Byzantine fault tolerance etc.

2. Bitcoin is still in development and it needs a time and so on and so forth, really? its a 10 years old technology. Its usage is very easy predictable, no rocket science here. Scailibility problems were addressed long time ago. But like in every corrupted government, Bitcoin has biased devs, greedy miners and exchanges driven by capitalists. Why to care about tech? When everyone is just become wealthy on nothing. This is why its scam and this is how it become useless, because everyone only cares about price, not utility on day-to-day basis. Typical ponzi game.

3. Bitcoin is store of value, fake as is. Everything that has Blockchain underneath is store of value, Bitcoin is neither exception nor unique here. And again it has no value, because there is no utility. Remove exchanges from equation, and tell me how much BTC will be worth 1 pizza?

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

Everyone is amazed of why I called it useless, well, recently Stripe dropped support for Bitcoin payments. This is the prove of Bitcoin being useless. Stripe was not the only one in recent months to do so. It should ring a bell.

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

useless, guys the fact that some of you become reach and wealthy does not make Bitcoin useful. You wealth does not come from values that are used in propaganda.

1. Why I am still here? I believe there are technologies that are better maintained and lead than BTC, I prefer put money in something that bring value, has use-case and been used.
2. LN is panacea! Well not, so far its more dream than reality, no doubt it will be delivered in one or other way, but it will not solve all problems and so far it has more questions than answers.

Bitcoin is useless now because the price has no value. Its really hard times for bitcoiners now especially people like me who's just waiting for my salary. I can't wait for too long because I really need for our needs.
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is not right in your argument. Bitcoin is a price coin. There are many people associated with Bitcoin. If you can not deal with a low fee via another, it is good to do it.
cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

I am amazed with number of people being fooled with BTC:

1. Transactions takes hours
2. Fees are high
3. Development team sucks, uncapable solve scalability issues for years
4. Its not anonymous, every solution to make it, failed so far
5. Its centralized: who is biggest hash power owner? Who is biggest miner hardware provider? Who owns most of bitcoins? What is % of Bitcoins in coldstorage and what in exchanges ( Ye Mt Gox )
6. There is 0 economics for BTC, it just tight to USD with liquidity providers, cut that and try to value pizza box with just BTC
7. Its not store of value, its not digital gold, and it will never be 100k USD. Because it has no value. It has value only for energy probiders, hardware manufactures and random phils.
8. Its not insured, If some crap happened to your BTC, its gone.
9. Bitcoin has a limited supply, but it does not help much. Bitcoin has a code that can be amended and its enough of small group of people to work together to support that. Question really is: do someone need that hassle? No really. Bitcoin has satoshis, that currently meaningless and just nice numbers after dot, but this a very well painless way to inflate any crypto currency and its up to liquidity providers. Again it falls to point #5 and #6. Added on 24/01/2018

Such crap will never be used in payments, noone wants to support Terrabytes or Petabytes of data.

Its funny to observe how uneducated shills trying to make casual office landline phone to look smart phone.

BTC is scam of the century, stay away.

UPDATE 12/02/2018:

As this forum full of bots, I will emphasize one question from the user:

Ok, for all of you that insist that Bitcoin is not useless, tell me!

What do you use Bitcoin for?

Please don't tell me what it could be used for or how other people might use it. I want to know how you use it. Also, please don't tell me about trading or hodling. Those are not uses.

Hope to get constructive answers.

UPDATE 11/02/2018:

One by one, it becomes recognizable that Bitcoin at this stage is very useless. DarkNet, is the one who started one, and the one who will make a dump: https://cointelegraph.com/news/is-darknet-done-with-bitcoin

This is a very worried signal

UPDATE 30/01/2018:

Bitcointalk, and many other crypto related forums are heavily manipulated by bots, the amount of useless posts and conversation is just crazy. Even look at this thread, so much messages about "it will make me reach", "it growing", "I am going to be wealthy" so much manipulation, only in ponzi game this possible. It proves just on how bitcoin is useless, because 90% of people just copy paste message from bots, even not knowing basic fundamentals.

UPDATE 29/01/2018:
Few points were made here that are unfair:

1. Bitcoin is a first one, its revolutionary and so on and so forth, wrong, Bitcoin is a client that is build on top of practices that were developed and test long time before Bitcoin e.g. Proof of Work, Hashcash, eCash, bit gold, Merkle Tree, Peer-to-Peer,Byzantine fault tolerance etc.

2. Bitcoin is still in development and it needs a time and so on and so forth, really? its a 10 years old technology. Its usage is very easy predictable, no rocket science here. Scailibility problems were addressed long time ago. But like in every corrupted government, Bitcoin has biased devs, greedy miners and exchanges driven by capitalists. Why to care about tech? When everyone is just become wealthy on nothing. This is why its scam and this is how it become useless, because everyone only cares about price, not utility on day-to-day basis. Typical ponzi game.

3. Bitcoin is store of value, fake as is. Everything that has Blockchain underneath is store of value, Bitcoin is neither exception nor unique here. And again it has no value, because there is no utility. Remove exchanges from equation, and tell me how much BTC will be worth 1 pizza?

UPDATE 24/01/2018:

Everyone is amazed of why I called it useless, well, recently Stripe dropped support for Bitcoin payments. This is the prove of Bitcoin being useless. Stripe was not the only one in recent months to do so. It should ring a bell.

UPDATE 23/01/2018:

useless, guys the fact that some of you become reach and wealthy does not make Bitcoin useful. You wealth does not come from values that are used in propaganda.

1. Why I am still here? I believe there are technologies that are better maintained and lead than BTC, I prefer put money in something that bring value, has use-case and been used.
2. LN is panacea! Well not, so far its more dream than reality, no doubt it will be delivered in one or other way, but it will not solve all problems and so far it has more questions than answers.

Maybe your overacting,in all of your statement that bitcoins is useless,maybe there are times thats some of your spoken is happen in cryptocurrency investment but not totally at all,there are circumstances,like transaction takes hours highest fee,etc but not at all times and this all you said is already resolve in the blockchain now,in the other hand bitcoins is not useless technology instead its help people and the country to become capitalize words and promoting social responsibilty and economic growth,so where is the useless of that?maybe you are so exagerated.

GalaxyWorld

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

This may be true for some people who are unaware of bitcoin. Those who have learned a lot about this market are not useless for bitcoins. But for comparison, I see the bones of ICO projects better than bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

I never paid in markets or shop via bitcoin i never see that somebody accepted it Smiley that is very funny , its still not popular in world , so bitcoin is useless in our world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

I do not agree that bitcoin is useless. For me, to make bitcoin useful, you should convert it to your currency. There are actually ways to do it and that will be the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin is money so literally, it has a value and therefore useful to everyone who knows how to handle it.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

We do respect your opinion. But for us bitcoin is a big help to us because we earn a lot of money on it. For me to have work and I'm in bitcoin I save a lot of money so bitcoin is useful.
Bitcoin is not useless, for me bitcoin has so many function for us, and bitcoin will never be useless in this world, bevause right now the populrity of bitcoin is increasing and a lot of people is investing with bitcoin because they know bitcoin is reall worth it.

liivii

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

How do you say that bitcoin is useless even if it helps many people by means of financial matters, maybe you are one of those people who have no knowledge on is bitcoin and how it goes in the market. I'm proud to say that bitcoin helps me a lot and I'm happy that it still fighting to gets back to its normal track and hoping that bitcoin will develop more secure and more stable system so that more people would have interest on investing on it.  So right now I'm just waiting for that together with my daily work here in the forum so that my attention will not focus on the problems that bitcoin faces.  
VUToken

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

On the contrary! Bitcoin is one of the most useful technologies to be invented in recent memory. The ability to transmit value quickly, painlessly, and cheaply is in the process of revolutionizing fintech and the way we look at money. But we will weather the storm of regulation, just like any incentive technology.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

LOL. This problems you have pointed is just being ignored by its users. You know why? Because it has been very profitable, of course RISK will always be there, but it is nothing compared to the price you can get.
My friend bitcoin is not useless because many people really deserve to be a wealthy elite because of bitcoin and the crypto currency that most effective in online income.
Right that most of the people in my country are earning from bitcoin and they are getting a lot of benefits from bitcoin, currency of bitcoin is shut like something really exiting if we will hold our bitcoin it will give us a lot of money to save for long time. Bitcoin is the effective way of getting extra money for sure as same like your friends I am getting online payment for my daily posting without investing anything so for me bitcoin is really useful.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

I like your views! I also have a piece of think like you. However, I find btc not too useless. It is currently not being used properly, and many people use it for personal gain. true btc is slow, by simply it is the pioneer.
Yup it is the people who use bitcoin wrong way and they use to buy at the high price and then become worry about the price after very short time and they compel to sell it, at the low price, I think if  a person will show a bit care not to panic the bitcoin then there is nothing more useful than bitcoin, as we can see it is new age currency, it gives us money and it use to save our money too, we can hold our bitcoin for long time so nothing will affect our best investment, buy low, hold with patience, sell high only these are the steps which makes bitcoin more useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: