Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Dv7 Coin - High PoS coin [Up to 10000% APR]  (Read 13136 times)
spy007

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Hello scribbles, I can not understand the panic, a great coin for investment, the price is only 1 Satoshi. Bought 2 a couple of million on a test, conducted transfers on the stock exchange wallets, quick, funny Board 0.0001. I do not do mining because I do not understand this. I think the price will rise to ten Satoshi in the coming days. Because I think to buy another 300 - 400 million. And that only 1-2 bitcoin will be needed for the purchase, and remember how much bitcoin cost per dollar could buy 1000 bitcoins and it was not needed, it was ridiculous for everyone. I checked the DV7coin wallet which has passed four improvements, fast transactions, minimal fees, limited edition coins, and most importantly the cheapest price at the start to date. What who thinks?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chigmen

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Hello scribbles, I can not understand the panic, a great coin for investment, the price is only 1 Satoshi. Bought 2 a couple of million on a test, conducted transfers on the stock exchange wallets, quick, funny Board 0.0001. I do not do mining because I do not understand this. I think the price will rise to ten Satoshi in the coming days. Because I think to buy another 300 - 400 million. And that only 1-2 bitcoin will be needed for the purchase, and remember how much bitcoin cost per dollar could buy 1000 bitcoins and it was not needed, it was ridiculous for everyone. I checked the DV7coin wallet which has passed four improvements, fast transactions, minimal fees, limited edition coins, and most importantly the cheapest price at the start to date. What who thinks?
I'm sure that the coin will grow. Wait 2-3 weeks. We fly to the moon)))
The price will move up when production will be 500%
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

whatttts just trying buy with my last doge and staking..only 8 hours price fail deeply.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
very high PoS coin with High lost profit wkwkwkwkw
I guess that this is the fate of all High Pos coins that have no other usefull features added to them excepy the high roi.. They just go under 1 satoshi price eventually

AK87

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

The DOGE market is a bit scary to me. This coin could get very very cheap and become a bag. :/

This coin has 50bil supply, 10k% POS rewards and the coin being added to the doge market is your concern why this coin could get very cheap and become a bag?
Like are you serious?

You didn't know or could tell this before DOGE Market?

I am terribly sorry to tell you this but after reading 50bil, 10k% POS, I immediately put my order on 1sat.
Bought yesterday for 1sat, sold at 2 and now it probably wont be possible anymore.

Can anybody who puts real money into this (before it got added to coinexchange), what do you guys think is the outcome of your investment?
I often have a feeling with high POS coins that people think they are the only ones staking these coins which is total BS.

50b max supply...you can tell there are thousands, 10k or even 100k+ people all over the world doing the same thing like you, staking and then dumping the staked coins because this coin has no future.

I remember a guy in this thread who compared this crap to ripple, trx. How delusional do you have to be to compare this crap to 2 other coins that are already on big volume exchanges? (ripple has a real world use, they have partnerships with banks all over the world. What does DV7 have? Nothing except a huge supply and a high POS reward and I can't understand why people keep on falling for this).

In the end, let me tell you this. If you dont learn from your mistakes, you will get wrecked over and over and over again.
Ever since I witnessed what happens to a high POS coin, I never buy for higher than 2sats and sometimes even 2sat is too much for a coin.

50bil supply, 10k% POS = These two informations give you everything you need to know about the future price of a coin.
1sat or if added to eth or doge market, lower than 1sat.

I wish everyone the best but this will have a hard time going up. Once that 1sat wall is being build on the btc market a couple more times and it's over.

lol why are you so angry man? I think the commenter was just saying that the Litoshi market would be more ideal than DOGE as it would  likely slow the decline. Everybody here understands how high POS works but thank you for the long-winded lecture...

LOL, angry...why should I be angry? because I know when to buy and when to sell?

Listen, first off you need to learn to read.
the guy clearly writes that the doge market is scaring him and you turn that into "the commenter was saying that litoshi market would be more ideal"
How the hell do you get that information from his line? And I don't even know what "litoshi" is...it looks like you don't even know how to write Litecoin.

And if everybody understands how high POS works, why is it that everytime these coins drop to 1sat or lower, people on this board start crying?
I thought people know what they're buying when they see 50bil and 10k% POS but clearly people don't so I feel the need to tell people what their mistake is and will be in the future if they don't think before they buy something.
VicodinTaco

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Are the developers for this goofy coin really creating a new coin?  I heard rumors of this but I think it's pretty funny if they will do a coin swap.  LET THE MADNESS CONTINUE!!!

I'm sitting on some, let's get a new racket going!
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Are the developers for this goofy coin really creating a new coin?  I heard rumors of this but I think it's pretty funny if they will do a coin swap.  LET THE MADNESS CONTINUE!!!

I'm sitting on some, let's get a new racket going!
I've read on the discord that they want to do a swap for a new cointhat will be called DV8, but the swap rate s unknown yet.
 Maybe it will be something similar to what B3 did , swaping into KB3 at 1:1000 rate.

spy007

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

It is planned to add 2 more exchanges this month and increase growth. There is no panic, procurement will continue. yesterday held a minimum purchase, look at wanting to sell, so don't hesitate we are waiting for all who wants to sell for 1 Satoshi in a hurry. I will repeat that plan to make large purchases. Having a lot of different kinds of cryptocurrencies in the Arsenal, I see a good growth of DV7coin.
baour

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Maybe more hype just before the Swap
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

I hear information about swap and listing at cryptopia. Any one know about time for swap?

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
baour

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

I hear information about swap and listing at cryptopia. Any one know about time for swap?

Maybe a swap of 1000:1 at least..

We don't have any date for the listing on Cryptopia

I sell all of my DV7 and made a 2x, it's ok
Juse14

Duelbits

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Maybe a swap of 1000:1 at least..

We don't have any date for the listing on Cryptopia

I sell all of my DV7 and made a 2x, it's ok
well, so you was out of this project? I still had some in stakeunited. If they really swap dv7. I thing the priece will at 1sats.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dlsa

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

wait for swap,  Grin Grin
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

After a couple of days, the percentage will reach 10,000 per annum.What do you think,is it worth to invest all or will slide to 1 Satoshi?

swir07

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

working mining pool? Smiley
makemoney2010

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

wait for swap,  Grin Grin
I Agree
Juse14

Duelbits

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

After a couple of days, the percentage will reach 10,000 per annum.What do you think,is it worth to invest all or will slide to 1 Satoshi?
if you get the dip, it will worth when the swap happen. You can stake until the swap. But invest at your own risk.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
chigmen

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

What news from the developers? what are your plans for a coin? When do we expect new actions? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Some coins you need a huge amount, like millions to get a stake.  I doubt that's the case with this coin but you should ask how many you need to get a stake.   Also, if you encrypted your wallet you have to unencrypt it to stake.

Imy

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

You need at least 50 mil. coins for solo daily stakes.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1437
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:08:09 AM

This coin stakes. That is for sure.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: