Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:50:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XzSergeyzX

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

I've found this coin very interesting, especially for long-term investments, GOOD LUCK B3  Wink
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

Coin is dead i keep this coin 100 k from 5 months and wallet newer stake . There is no exchange volumen and news :/  anybody have any news about this coin ? Any guture of this ??
Well I think that announcement is news and development shows that it is not dead. About your staking problems, 100k is a very small amount to stake. if you have 50 million you need almost 3 weeks, the less you have the longer it will take.

Also do you have the newest wallet version and are you on the correct chain?

I have 1,238 kB3 in Stake, so I can not wait for any gain?
~ErMaK~

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Guys any idea what happend with coinmarkets.io???
quantuminvesting

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

Special Announcement

Hello fellow BitcoinTalk members!  The B3 Coin Team is proud to announce that there’s a significant shift in the team structure, vision, communication and community atmosphere occurring right now.  The team feels that it is important to speak about the history of B3 Coin up to this point to get everybody on the same page so that we can settle the past.

As many of you know, the main developer and visionary of B3 Coin, shared his experimental technology, bringing forth the innovation of “Proof of Disintegration” and “Fundamental Nodes (FNs).”  The developer received assistance from other fellow blockchain developers within this community, which he cares about deeply.

The majority of the original B3 Coin’s core team was attracted to the 10,000% annual (HiPOS) staking rewards.  This team was a group who had cryptocurrency marketing/investment backgrounds and understood the need to create a social environment around B3 Coin to raise awareness.  As the community grew rapidly during this period of time, this small group of team members became overwhelmed. The huge task of meeting the community's expectations caused the team to scramble and seek assistance from the community. Specific community members stepped forward, using their skills to the best of their abilities.

At the final stage of the HiPOS period, the leaders within the team made the decision to release FNs early, while the community pools were still going.  This decision was made quickly, and upset the community due to the rewards being split – 60% to FNs, and 40% to POS. That decision also set off a series of technical issues, causing the developers to release several updates to fix defects due to haste and the community pools.  This event created a tornado of emotion in the growing community and they got upset.  Many team and community members left, unhappy with the events that took place.  This created a void which required proper leadership and structure to be implemented within the team. The remaining members within the team were and are extremely supportive of this shift in structure and leadership. With proper analysis of team member’s skills, abilities, availability and delegation there has been a level of excitement that has been absent for a significant amount of time.  We as a team, know there will always be bumps in the road and unforeseen challenges in the life of B3 Coin but the team has pivoted to be proactive rather than being reactive.

With this evolution in the team, it has become clear that the main developer’s vision of the implementation of this new technology was never fully understood.  The team plans to communicate more on a regular basis so that the community is fully educated on the technology.

It is important to note that with every technology, there are problems that can happen.   We, as a team, can always find solutions to the problems.  The team and community are very excited to enter a new time in history of B3 Coin, and move forward together.

Hi tech team!   Do you forsee a white paper launch that outlines the primary scope and functions of this coin, maybe in the coming weeks?

Quite an exciting future for B3, & the community at scale      Cheesy  Grin
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

Special Announcement

Hello fellow BitcoinTalk members!  The B3 Coin Team is proud to announce that there’s a significant shift in the team structure, vision, communication and community atmosphere occurring right now.  The team feels that it is important to speak about the history of B3 Coin up to this point to get everybody on the same page so that we can settle the past.

As many of you know, the main developer and visionary of B3 Coin, shared his experimental technology, bringing forth the innovation of “Proof of Disintegration” and “Fundamental Nodes (FNs).”  The developer received assistance from other fellow blockchain developers within this community, which he cares about deeply.

The majority of the original B3 Coin’s core team was attracted to the 10,000% annual (HiPOS) staking rewards.  This team was a group who had cryptocurrency marketing/investment backgrounds and understood the need to create a social environment around B3 Coin to raise awareness.  As the community grew rapidly during this period of time, this small group of team members became overwhelmed. The huge task of meeting the community's expectations caused the team to scramble and seek assistance from the community. Specific community members stepped forward, using their skills to the best of their abilities.

At the final stage of the HiPOS period, the leaders within the team made the decision to release FNs early, while the community pools were still going.  This decision was made quickly, and upset the community due to the rewards being split – 60% to FNs, and 40% to POS. That decision also set off a series of technical issues, causing the developers to release several updates to fix defects due to haste and the community pools.  This event created a tornado of emotion in the growing community and they got upset.  Many team and community members left, unhappy with the events that took place.  This created a void which required proper leadership and structure to be implemented within the team. The remaining members within the team were and are extremely supportive of this shift in structure and leadership. With proper analysis of team member’s skills, abilities, availability and delegation there has been a level of excitement that has been absent for a significant amount of time.  We as a team, know there will always be bumps in the road and unforeseen challenges in the life of B3 Coin but the team has pivoted to be proactive rather than being reactive.

With this evolution in the team, it has become clear that the main developer’s vision of the implementation of this new technology was never fully understood.  The team plans to communicate more on a regular basis so that the community is fully educated on the technology.

It is important to note that with every technology, there are problems that can happen.   We, as a team, can always find solutions to the problems.  The team and community are very excited to enter a new time in history of B3 Coin, and move forward together.

Hi tech team!   Do you forsee a white paper launch that outlines the primary scope and functions of this coin, maybe in the coming weeks?

Quite an exciting future for B3, & the community at scale      Cheesy  Grin

Yes, we are in the process of getting the necessary people in place, along with some of the basic deliverables such as a white paper.   While we cannot commit to a specific ETA, it is in the works.

canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

Coin is dead i keep this coin 100 k from 5 months and wallet newer stake . There is no exchange volumen and news :/  anybody have any news about this coin ? Any guture of this ??
Well I think that announcement is news and development shows that it is not dead. About your staking problems, 100k is a very small amount to stake. if you have 50 million you need almost 3 weeks, the less you have the longer it will take.

How hard it is to be poor and to be Despised by the people here.  Embarrassed
I asked two questions, but no one answers me.
This is not a good Karma for this coin.  Sad
cryptominer1

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

The coin is very much alive. I stake around 1000KB3 every 8 days, give or take. I have around 65,000KB3 in the wallet.
Abundita

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

Finally it seems we are on our way up! Good Luck team. Ill HODL for a while longer
lezzer

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

Well I've been part of the community since Sept 15th and have rode the waves of B3, both positive and negative but the teams intention has always been good for both the coin and community, however mistakes have been made but lessons learned. Going forward, I'm excited about B3 coins future. The tech team is amazing and the other new team members have purpose and passion. B3 also has the community behind it to really establish it as a top coin. With the white paper, new exchanges and other tech coming I advise anyone looking into B3 to get it now while its still cheap. All the best to all the B3ers, Josh, the amazingly talented and visionary dev, kdog, sky, frogger and all the helpers going forward. So glad to be part of this fantastic project.
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

How hard it is to be poor and to be Despised by the people here.  Embarrassed
This is not a good Karma for this coin.  Sad

Hi,

If you are staking in your wallet with 1238 kB3, then getting a stake could take a very long time. How much time is difficult to say, it all depends on a lot of variables in the network plus some luck. I would guess at least a few weeks.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:03:04 PM

How hard it is to be poor and to be Despised by the people here.  Embarrassed
This is not a good Karma for this coin.  Sad

Hi,

If you are staking in your wallet with 1238 kB3, then getting a stake could take a very long time. How much time is difficult to say, it all depends on a lot of variables in the network plus some luck. I would guess at least a few weeks.

Thank you very much for your response, good man!  Smiley
OGM4ME

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

Stake pool info here for anyone looking! Would highly recommend to anyone who has any B3, but some other coins are also supported too!

https://stakeunited.com is top notch in terms of quality, transparency, and of course staking efficiency, which turned them into my top choice for staking pools almost as soon as I started with them. Not only do they have no deposit fees and a reliable support team if you ever needed it, but you can even withdraw your coins at any time with no worries. I have had 0 issues with them and been there since the launch, so that's got to show something. In addition to that, there are many tutorials right on their website for anyone who needs a little help getting their coins in. The tuts are extremely helpful, so anybody can, and should for sure look into it. My B3 is in there earning more than it would on a solo stake, so check it out while the price is low everyone, have a great day  Grin
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:07:36 PM

Stake pool info here for anyone looking! Would highly recommend to anyone who has any B3, but some other coins are also supported too!

https://stakeunited.com is top notch in terms of quality, transparency, and of course staking efficiency, which turned them into my top choice for staking pools almost as soon as I started with them. Not only do they have no deposit fees and a reliable support team if you ever needed it, but you can even withdraw your coins at any time with no worries. I have had 0 issues with them and been there since the launch, so that's got to show something. In addition to that, there are many tutorials right on their website for anyone who needs a little help getting their coins in. The tuts are extremely helpful, so anybody can, and should for sure look into it. My B3 is in there earning more than it would on a solo stake, so check it out while the price is low everyone, have a great day  Grin

It seems that this POS Pool is distributing a lot of money to attract new innocent users.  Sad

OGM4ME

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

It seems that this POS Pool is distributing a lot of money to attract new innocent users.  Sad

Or maybe it is a legit service and people who are interested in the coins it stakes would like to learn more? But nooo, I'm sure you're right,they can only be there because the plan is to screw everyone over, how could I have missed that??

There are a load of actual scams out there who are ripping people off as we speak, so why not go after them instead? That'd be a significantly better use of your time.
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Or maybe it is a legit service and people who are interested in the coins it stakes would like to learn more? But nooo, I'm sure you're right,they can only be there because the plan is to screw everyone over, how could I have missed that??

There are a load of actual scams out there who are ripping people off as we speak, so why not go after them instead? That'd be a significantly better use of your time.
I would not trust a staking pool with a lot of coins. Anyway I don't think that this thread is about staking pools and they are not official. The only official staking pools were closed 2 months ago.
OGM4ME

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:01:24 AM

I would not trust a staking pool with a lot of coins. Anyway I don't think that this thread is about staking pools and they are not official. The only official staking pools were closed 2 months ago.

That is why I think there can be an appeal to many users, considering not everyone wants to throw tens of thousands of coins in there. In reality if you have that many coins you could make a decent return solo staking in the first place, so I think https://stakeunited.com is a good place for those smaller/medium investments for sure considering how much more efficient & bountiful it makes the returns.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:06:50 AM

I'll be interesting to see how this coin develops , I'll keep an eye on it for now.
GB Capital

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:11:13 AM

Hello guys.

I love B3 coin and its community.

I personally have created a very special place for current and future shareholders that are looking to get in on fundamentalnode action on a shareholder basis.

We have a lot of fundamental node total market share and we will do whatever it takes to make sure that my "establishment" takes up even more of that market share.

Although I lived my life as a salesman and a marketer, for some time... I'm regretful to tell you all that this will be my only post that I will personally write on bitcointalk.org to to welcome other fellow human beings to my special "online family" and give them an opportunity to be of something unique.

The doors are now open and we will proceed with our next batch of fundamentalnode burn at block 95001 -

I really do not care if you join or not.

Your journey and information will make sense if you make the right decision. You will find the writing on the wall on the first 5 discord channels and you can interpret it any way you like.

The choice is yours.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Djayvth

PS: I am in the process of talking to some B3 whales as we speak - please feel free to get in touch with me direct if you are a B3 whale. As I have already made contact to a number of very important people and businesses both the crypto and fiat matrixes, our effort will help us all get this coin to the place it belong. Warning: B3 bears are going to get rekt. I b3lieve the bulls' time is nearby.

Will I see you on the other side?  Huh
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

Thanks for the new thread.

angryfatkid

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

B3 has such a great community of over 28,000 members. I've been through the rocky past and many people who bought in the thousand sat range are still very active in the community. As for people who think that the kB3 swap was a method to 'trick' investors that the supply is reduced that is not the case. The reason behind the swap was to future proof the coin for micro and macro payments. People may not understand it now but in the future it will become evident why the Developer made the decision to do this. I thank everyone who has worked on this project prior to this structural change but it is a change that needed to happen to further evolve the coin and really bring fourth the Developer's vision. I am a strong believer in this coin and hope people find value in it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: