Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:14:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

As per the Roadmap,
1st Quarter 2018
97k Block

SPV
(Simple Payment Verification)
A technique described in Satoshi Nakomoto’s paper. SPV allows a lightweight client to verify that a transaction is included in the Bitcoin blockchain, without downloading the entire blockchain.

Is it going to happen on time as mentioned in the Roadmap. 97K BLOCK IS ONLY 17 DAYS AWAY.

Give the DEV team a break.
First Quarter could mean till end of March, so we still have a 2 month open window.

So who are the 'dev team' mate?

Changed again?

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

I don't even know who the DEV team are - I have lost track.

Anyway, there is still hope - we have a new thread, a new logo - things are likely to improve

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

Anyway, there is still hope - we have a new thread, a new logo - things are likely to improve

One can only hope.

At least for the sake of the coin, though if Josh is not part/head of this team, we (CWI) will likely lose interest.

The coin is only as good as the 'team' backing it, which is why I ask. The confusion and mess surrounding what has happened and what is happening means there is no order. This cannot be good for the setup OR the future of the coin.

For now, the coin still holds our interest, but as stated above, we will drop all ties to the coin if the 'team' cannot come forth and let us know who they are and it does not include Josh as part of it. As good as Christian is (LimXDev), his interest lay more in BTX BSD and any other clone he has picked up. Which proves he is very good, but not dedicated to B3, only those others.

Eitherway, we will be watching over the next month, and if there is no further transparency as to WHO is working on this coin, we will be out.

I personally need to speak to you, as MASSIVE things have (and are) happening with CWI in the next three weeks, but unless you are on Skype, I will no longer respond through PM here. I have been waiting two years for you to install and use Skype mate, I will wait no longer.

#crysx

jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

One can only hope.

At least for the sake of the coin, though if Josh is not part/head of this team, we (CWI) will likely lose interest.

The coin is only as good as the 'team' backing it, which is why I ask. The confusion and mess surrounding what has happened and what is happening means there is no order. This cannot be good for the setup OR the future of the coin.

For now, the coin still holds our interest, but as stated above, we will drop all ties to the coin if the 'team' cannot come forth and let us know who they are and it does not include Josh as part of it. As good as Christian is (LimXDev), his interest lay more in BTX BSD and any other clone he has picked up. Which proves he is very good, but not dedicated to B3, only those others.

Eitherway, we will be watching over the next month, and if there is no further transparency as to WHO is working on this coin, we will be out.

I personally need to speak to you, as MASSIVE things have (and are) happening with CWI in the next three weeks, but unless you are on Skype, I will no longer respond through PM here. I have been waiting two years for you to install and use Skype mate, I will wait no longer.

#crysx

Josh is still the lead developer Smiley

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
justfal

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

What are the annual staking rates?

80,001 -  100,000  = 100%
   100,001 - 1,000,000 = 20%
 1,000,001 -  infinity  = 5%

what does that "infinity" mean? you removed max supply??
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

What are the annual staking rates?

80,001 -  100,000  = 100%
   100,001 - 1,000,000 = 20%
 1,000,001 -  infinity  = 5%

what does that "infinity" mean? you removed max supply??
Max supply should be implemented in the next release.

Domp1

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

I am really interested how this works out now. I have left about 100 kb3 and they are worth nothing... holding and reading
Koumonte

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

I bought 500.000 B3Coins in October, then I could stake it to get around 3M coins.
But then value dropped to 0.1 sat!!!!!
So the team decided to create the KB3 coin with 1000 B3 Coins = 1KB3. I have now 3000 KB3 which is worth basically nothing.
I lost 99.6% in this operation.
Watch out people, don't make the same mistake as I and many people did.
This is one of the worse coin out there.
Check out their twitter and read comments before you invest!
They don't even have a whitepaper...

bit012

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Sh.t coin (((
I lost 90-95% too

Now i hold them, stil belive that it will rise about 50%.
But time is coming but the coin only pumps
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Sh.t coin (((
I lost 90-95% too

The price will go up as long as the Team is working on the project. Which I believe they are
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Sh.t coin (((
I lost 90-95% too

The price will go up as long as the Team is working on the project. Which I believe they are

you realize this has been said since they  implemented the  FMN?   

there you can be happy i sold  50K  Kb3  for  160 something....   i will never get my money back on this coin

and outside Bitconnect  the worst experience in the last few years i have had in crypto
tioman

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

Sh.t coin (((
I lost 90-95% too

you realize this has been said since they  implemented the  FMN?   

there you can be happy i sold  50K  Kb3  for  160 something....   i will never get my money back on this coin

and outside Bitconnect  the worst experience in the last few years i have had in crypto

Better scam than bitconnect Tongue

Devs are genious or evils Shocked
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

Happy Monday all - let's review:

1) This is brand new management, who are community members that have stepped forward to work on this coin.   This is our 3rd week.  We are focused on building out the team and empowering them.  Next, we will be focused on the whitepaper, business plan, roadmap over the next few weeks/month.
2) Yes, Josh is still around.  We are building out a robust team under him.
3) The way the previous team operated is not the way we will be operating.   We try to be as transparent as we possibly can, are putting structure in place, and are communicating much more frequently.

You can either choose to give us a chance and come back in awhile to see how we are doing, or you can sell.   

Happy Monday.
Zetetic_man

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

I missed the Staking Do i start Staking Now With Masternode? Kindly Reply

Anyone holding B3 is going to get a surprise alright. they are forcing everyone to exchange a coin value of 1 sat for a coin of 0.2 sat. They could have used some of the BTC gained in the selloff to stabilise the kb3 price, just so it wouldnt have felt like everyone was getting ripped off at gun point but noooooo.. once that coin goes to KB3 only I think you'll find the anonymous team become a lot more anonymous. The obvious play is to rape as much as they can from this switch up and set up a new anonymous shitcoin not tarred with the scam brush.
amGigolo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

1) This is brand new management, who are community members that have stepped forward to work on this coin.   This is our 3rd week.  We are focused on building out the team and empowering them.  Next, we will be focused on the whitepaper, business plan, roadmap over the next few weeks/month.
2) Yes, Josh is still around.  We are building out a robust team under him.
3) The way the previous team operated is not the way we will be operating.   We try to be as transparent as we possibly can, are putting structure in place, and are communicating much more frequently.

You can either choose to give us a chance and come back in awhile to see how we are doing, or you can sell.   

Happy Monday.

yes  so everyone sell because they don't want you asking questions...

like many others we are STUCK holding the coin,  i still have 100 Million of B3  that are now worth damn near nothing...

why not tell ppl on twitter to just  sell and go away?

jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

1) This is brand new management, who are community members that have stepped forward to work on this coin.   This is our 3rd week.  We are focused on building out the team and empowering them.  Next, we will be focused on the whitepaper, business plan, roadmap over the next few weeks/month.
2) Yes, Josh is still around.  We are building out a robust team under him.
3) The way the previous team operated is not the way we will be operating.   We try to be as transparent as we possibly can, are putting structure in place, and are communicating much more frequently.

Happy Monday.

yes  so everyone sell because they don't want you asking questions...

like many others we are STUCK holding the coin,  i still have 100 Million of B3  that are now worth damn near nothing...

why not tell ppl on twitter to just  sell and go away?

Did you submit any application to help the team and contribute something actually useful, or are you just going to bitch about the same stuff over and over? I'm starting to think you are in fact just a troll.

This process will take some time, there is a reason nothing is rushed anymore.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
bit012

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Now i don't want to sell my b3.
For nothing. I'am wait.
But my B3 is on Yobit, and it seems that is a scam coin on yobit (wrong chain)
But i hope, that yobit will not begin to sell kb3 and continue to sell old wrong b3.
And the price will rice.
That is my plan  Grin
amGigolo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

1) This is brand new management, who are community members that have stepped forward to work on this coin.   This is our 3rd week.  We are focused on building out the team and empowering them.  Next, we will be focused on the whitepaper, business plan, roadmap over the next few weeks/month.
2) Yes, Josh is still around.  We are building out a robust team under him.
3) The way the previous team operated is not the way we will be operating.   We try to be as transparent as we possibly can, are putting structure in place, and are communicating much more frequently.

Happy Monday.

Did you submit any application to help the team and contribute something actually useful, or are you just going to bitch about the same stuff over and over? I'm starting to think you are in fact just a troll.

This process will take some time, there is a reason nothing is rushed anymore.

a application are you for real?    oh and here "one" of my wallets.... 

B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

@amgigolo - what purpose do your posts serve? 

amGigolo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

apparently it is not showing  here is the link

https://ibb.co/esgkR6

i dont just own $10 worth, well heck i may ...  but  i have been around in this coin since Oct and we hear the same old stuff

your basicalt telling me who bought this coin when it was over 4000 Sats  so in KBs  what is that?  hmmmmm

so your telling me to just go away and be happy i lost $1000's

yes i put 1000's into this coin, so you guys feel its ok to tell alla investors who put money into your project to  well suck it up or go away?

i did NOT start out by "bitching"  i answered a few posts with FACTS

we can hear all day what your "doing"  but we are seeing NOTHING but talk and a coin down to under 0.2 SAT  basically....  and  was that our fault?  was it the  markets fault?

NO its the coins fault by going to KB3,   if it had just been left alone ppl would have started buying at 1 sat thinking hey we can make profit at 2 sats! woo hoo

and so many did do that, and then kb3 is on the exchange, so now it gives everyone who has no faith a chance to DUMP to at lease salvage some $$

if the community was as strong as you thought, or think it would NOT be dumping....  so now i am HODLING and told to just go away... im not the problem here, i am Holding over  100 Million B3's

so instead of attacking me, attack the ppl who are just dumping away or better yet attack who made this decision,  ppl warned in discord please do not do it ppl will dump!  did it anyways, and where did it get us?

do we have less supply?  no...  has the price went up?   hell no    has it helped get us on more exchanges?  not seeing anything

so one thing mentioned was this Kb3  will help get us on other exchanges  cause its  1000 units  instead of 1 ...   how is that working for us?

look at the twitter bashing....  ppl are kicked from Discord for not agreeing  and here it is self moderated.

again stop attacking  ppl like me who have been here for so long and just want to see some progress
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: