Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
emanuelgunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

It is nice that in the future staking rates will go down drastically!
libidox

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

hmm ? a lottery. i'm not luckyman. my jinx destiny
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:46:56 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 09:49:39 AM by nrigo

hmm ? a lottery. i'm not luckyman. my jinx destiny
You won't never lose a lot there because the principle of functioning is a very good thinking.

Winning and losing tickets get Giveaway tickets, a daily jackpot and a second chance to win. Smiley

Losing tickets, 10% only, are converted to shares in the Fundamental Nodes pool, currently counting 33 FNs.

And in the end, players are sharing the earnings from the FNs' rewards, the third chance to win. Smiley

I have to admit that I'm a bit addict, waiting impatiently for auto-play and other new features, but the B3 Lottery is definitively a great concept.

Swapster

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

I had about 1m B3 coins, sent to the pool, was banned from the B3 Discord... and never got my coins. How can I get my B3 coins, and do the coin convert to a new coin, and at what rate?

Thanks for any info.

B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

I had about 1m B3 coins, sent to the pool, was banned from the B3 Discord... and never got my coins. How can I get my B3 coins, and do the coin convert to a new coin, and at what rate?

Thanks for any info.

On Jan 1, a member of the team who is now a moderator unbanned everyone.   A new team, formed from concerned community members, have taken over.  You will not be banned for asking questions in discord any longer.

We need everyone out of the pool.  It was closed by the old team, and the new team is trying to get it shut down.  We want to get you your coins!  

Please come back to discord, you should be able to claim your old alias.  Come to the #b3-official-pool channel - read the pinned messages there.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to (Direct Message) "Kdog - chick (not bro, or man)#5032" as she is running the pool withdraws.  

B3Team (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

Announcement:  Wallet Update

We have just released the previously announced wallet update, 3.1.2.0.  It is now mandatory for *everyone* to move to https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/tag/v3.1.2.0 within the next 30 days.

This mandatory release updates the code to enable a Fundamental Node (FN) to be purchased for 15,000 kB3 at block 105,000.   Because we had to push this reduced cost back to block 105,000, we also pushed back the 100% APR to end 10,000 blocks later, at block 110,000.  This will ensure that the FNs which cost 15,000 kB3 will still have the same 5,000 blocks of 100% rewards that they did before.

Additionally, due to feedback from the community, we have disabled the FN Expiry from the code.  We understand that it is confusing to have something in the code which may or may not be used.  As we have said previously, we will still need to work on the full coin supply solution as a part of our larger business model, and we will be sure to communicate with the community and our investors as part of that process.

You will also notice that the latest wallet has updated branding so that it is consistent with the logo and branding update that was previously launched.

This is a **mandatory** update. Please make sure that you update your wallets/nodes (and especially your fundamental nodes) before block # 105,000.

Instructions
(Also found at: https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/wiki/How-To:-Upgrade-your-B3-wallet )
datadir location
•    Windows: %appdata%\B3-CoinV2\
•    Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/B3-CoinV2
•    Linux: ~/.B3-CoinV2/
0. Close your old wallet
1. Backup your wallet
Copy $datadir/wallet.dat to a safe location
2. Edit your b3coin.conf
Make sure that your $datadir/b3coin.conf has no connect= or addnode= lines on it.  Please leave the remainder if you are a FN holder.
3. Delete old files
Delete the $datadir/peers.dat file
[Optional] if you want to do a full resync, delete $datadir/database, $datadir/txleveldb, and $datadir/blk0001.dat as well
4. Launch your new wallet

For FN Owners
Please ensure you run fundamentalnode start to start your FN after wallet syncs

FAQ
Also found at: https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/wiki/FAQ
Why does my wallet show "out of sync" when I have peers/connections?
The wallet when it loads always shows "out of sync". If there are no new blocks, then it will stay in this state regardless of number of connections until a new block is found. Check B3 Block Explorer to validate the next block and after you see it -- your wallet should go to sync. Link: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/

jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Announcement: New exchange

We are excited to announce that B3 (kB3) is now listed on TradeSatoshi in multiple pairings: BTC, LTC, DOGE, USDT and BCH.
Many thanks to the TradeSatoshi Team!

BTC market: https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=KB3_BTC

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Announcement: New exchange

We are excited to announce that B3 (kB3) is now listed on TradeSatoshi in multiple pairings: BTC, LTC, DOGE, USDT and BCH.
Many thanks to the TradeSatoshi Team!

BTC market: https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=KB3_BTC

Excellent news.
Good Job Dev
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

In my opinion, this currency has a great future ahead, and I'm not sure why, but I do not usually make mistakes in my predictions.
 Waiting for the new wallet.  Smiley

Well, unfortunately I think I was mistaken.
I sold all my coins, even with some loss.  Embarrassed
Good luck to everyone.
aratalawrence

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

In my opinion, this currency has a great future ahead, and I'm not sure why, but I do not usually make mistakes in my predictions.
 Waiting for the new wallet.  Smiley

I sold all my coins, even with some loss.  Embarrassed
Good luck to everyone.
Yeah me too. Because of this switch to KB3 lost money....
jhhansen

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Waiting for the new wallet.  Smiley

I sold all my coins, even with some loss.  Embarrassed
Good luck to everyone.

Sorry to hear that, but honestly - you gave it all of 8 days before you gave up on your own prediction?

We are now seeing a lot of the markets finally moving up after the terrible January which occurs every year, and with the new B3 team in place pieces are coming together behind the scenes every day. I'm not selling for a long time, that's all I know.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Sam123

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

Good luck to everyone.

Sorry to hear that, but honestly - you gave it all of 8 days before you gave up on your own prediction?

We are now seeing a lot of the markets finally moving up after the terrible January which occurs every year, and with the new B3 team in place pieces are coming together behind the scenes every day. I'm not selling for a long time, that's all I know.

Here too. I'm not selling anything and I'm still staking
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

Good luck to everyone.

Here too. I'm not selling anything and I'm still staking

B3 is not down due to the January crash!
It's coming down way before... Since the DEV team f**k it up!!

Personally, I won't cash out because I have a very small amount! If it goes to nothing I don't become poor!

But I still think this has good potential! Let's see where this "new" and "improved" Team takes B3...
jhhansen

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Well, the $ value is down due to the January crash. That goes for every altcoin trading in pair with BTC.

In Satoshi the value is about the same now as it was when the kB3 decision was made by the old team, when it was trading for 0,2 Satoshi at Coinsmarkets.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

Well, the $ value is down due to the January crash. That goes for every altcoin trading in pair with BTC.

In Satoshi the value is about the same now as it was when the kB3 decision was made by the old team, when it was trading for 0,2 Satoshi at Coinsmarkets.
The weak hands will continue to dump. Price will rise again, when all the weak hands are gone

engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

The weak hands will continue to dump. Price will rise again, when all the weak hands are gone
I think the major problem about price is low volume. Something is needed to drive demand up again
Sam123

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

How hard will it be to listed on BarterDex or cryptobridge ?
Thanks
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

yes SIR
flyx

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

I am a student

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

We are passing feb , this coin will have any future ?

Donate:
BTC:   bc1q3ghe565af3zq20u05qpm474eu8wsff7tflcfg3
ETH:  0xDFCaFeF24a398FB8AbF4ca363c04C267c45279E5
B3Team (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:40:58 AM

Latest community meeting recording, available here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bob3PBH9HXM

You can catch up with other community meetings by visiting our discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/ARpuv79), in our #community-meetings channel.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: