Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

Bitcoin will fly to the moon and behind it the ether and this is inevitable ! If you are in the market at the moment and will hold the coins then congratulations you have a chance to become a rich man)
of course, no matter how much we would like to see the growth of prices for the etherium on the moon, but for the time being we should be content with what we have. Although repeatedly experts have stated new and fairly promising forecasts for the etherium and all platforms. But so far the entire crypto-currency market depends on the price of Bitcoin.

HELLO EVERYONE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

I think in the coming in September the TRX will rise sharply and the TRX will go to the moon. Because TRX is a very potential Altcoin and it is traded in very high numbers daily.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

I think in the coming in September the TRX will rise sharply and the TRX will go to the moon. Because TRX is a very potential Altcoin and it is traded in very high numbers daily.
For the most part I now have strong doubts about any prospects for the near future. Virtually all coins show poor results in the crypto currency market and making any investment is very risky.
Mrmogz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

With the vast number of coins and tokens it's impossible to predict who's next. First we wait on BTC to see how it dictates the market! 

Some coins/tokens I'm keeping an eye on are EOS, OMG, ZIL, ICX, XSPEC, KMD, RHOC and many more. Too many choices really, we just have to do our due diligence and hope we get some of the big winners longer term!
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

the traders of crypto currency in my opinion have their own flagship altcoins, I don't compare altcoin one with other altcoins, because for me all altcoins have their own advantages depending on investor interest that can make the price more stable
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:33:25 AM

All Altcoin have the potential that could grow larger. And of course, everyone has coins that they consider to be flying high. And I still look forward to the BTC to rise higher.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

Most altcoins these days really have it's potential and it is just for us to choose which the best one to invest with. However, if I would really have to choose, I would stick to ethereum and LTC since these two are proven profitable through a long term hold. I'll choose the alts which has proven me a lot.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

I’ve always believed that anticipating what’s next is more key to business success than giving people what they want in any given moment. The reality is, most people are perfectly content to continue wanting the same things until a novel invention is injected into their world view. The washing machine was like that. Americans in the 19th century cleaned clothes by hand, but when the electric washing machine started appearing in catalogues, they quickly took off. By 1928, nearly a million electric washing machines had been sold. Who would have thought people would want to spend less time washing clothes? Actually, a lot of the greatest inventions are based upon obvious desires like this; once the desire is realized, the harder part is building the product or solution that works.

The Genesis of iPowow

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

The Genesis of iPowow

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Gochain could be a potential moonshot!
Many listings at the moment and i think gochain will win the binance listing vote!
Binance listing is always good for a coin! So maybe a good choice to take some profit in a short time

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

Douglas’ time as founder and CEO, iPowow has unleashed a groundbreaking model known as “Participation TV.” Now he and his team are martialing the use of blockchain to catalyze a new era of tokenized viewer incentives. Known as HIT protocol, this project initiative offers a promising tool for furthering the advancement of TV and video viewer interaction worldwide .

Unlike most Blockchain projects that are being freshly minted without an established track record, iPowow has a documented portfolio of over 200 different initiatives over the past 8 years, boosting viewer interactions through gamification, contests, comments, and Q&A.

The company has done work with NBC, ABC, FOX, Disney, ESPN, CNN, Comcast, USA Network, to name a few. In addition, VISA, McDonalds, Lexus, Target, Samsung and Coca Cola are among the brand partners iPowow has assisted in developing meaningful relationships with viewers.

iPowow’s “Participation TV” concept allows viewers to connect directly to TV content via second screen mobile devices such phones and iPads. The company, through the use of blockchain, aims to deepen connections between viewers and content providers through tokenized content.

In short, this new platform based on the HIT protocol will allow:

Viewers to get compensated for watching and participating with their favorite shows
Content Creators to engage with viewers and create a revenue stream
Advertisers to gain transparency & insight on their audiences.
With this level of transparency brands will now have access to new kernels of insight into their customers and potential customers. This allows for the more effective targeting of advertising and product campaigns to specific audiences, leading to higher sales and advertising return on investment.

Says Douglas: “By tokenizing the Global TV and Video industries, we are able to harmonize and optimize three critical elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. As the adoption and use among these three groups takes shape, we’ll be able to spark a new set of holistic, collaborative relationships, with increased transparency and added value.”

Towards this quest, iPowow is developing a smart contract for integration into its existing platform — one designed to enhance the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. This blockchain-based system will provide all stakeholders with greater opportunities for engagement, connection, revenue and incentive rewards.

Asked about the genesis and evolution of iPowow, Douglas had this to say: “While we had been aware of Blockchain for quite some time, it hadn’t really grabbed our attention until the end of 2017. It seemed to us that our gamification platform—where we were already providing points to viewers for answering questions live on television with their phone, or live on a laptop—was just one small step away from a tokenized viewing experience. So, we dug into it at the beginning of 2018 and decided we would set off down the track, of migrating iPowow interactive platform onto the Blockchain.”

Douglas then offered his assessment of what he and his team are learning on this journey: “We are discovering how difficult it must be for other companies to launch a Blockchain project from zero. Frankly, it must be extremely tough because we ourselves are finding it to be an unusual business challenge even with us having a platform that has traction, relationships and contact with every broadcaster in the US.”

He concludes: “Blockchain is like the wild west. It is a fairly straightforward concept, but when you get into it, there are a number of different complexities. It’s so important to pick the right way of doing things to ensure that our product is going to be effective. Gratifyingly, through the work of our engineering team and our advisors, iPowow’s platform as it stands is extremely robust and only a couple of steps away from what it needs to be in terms of the Hit token flowing through it. This has been very gratifying.”Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

Everyone can not wait to find out who will be the first to grow. Do not forget that growth has already been, and now we are in the bear market phase. Only after accumulation, it will be possible to talk about growth. So those who bought for expensive, should sell, for cheap, that the cycle would repeat.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

It is not good idea to buy altcoins in 2018. Cryptocurrencies market is too unpredictable now. Of course as another members of crypto community I also think about buy for long-term, for example such cryptocurrencies as Holo, Ontology, Nano, Waltonchain. But I am going to buy them by the middle of the next year, because IMHO this downtrend will last that time. If you also want to buy any altcoin right now, I would advice you to use stop loss. Personally right now I prefer to trade through leverage on big cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, TRX, which have USD as a basis currency. I always try to close my trades during 1-2 days.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

my friend bear market will soon be sona and will be moon now. I hope we will be patient and we will all be laughing together. we will gain good luck if we are lucky. Stay patient and wait and then you will win

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

In my opinion Altcoin that will rise in price over the coming time is probably XLM. Because each Bitcoin price increases the XLM increases at a very high rate and it follows Bitcoin. XLM is a very promising Altcoin with a very well developed strategy along with the number of Altcoin holding the sixth position on the coinmarketcap. So XLM will go to the moon.  Cool
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 11:19:52 PM by mayokaren

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

Yes we can see many projects that will go mooning once the market returns from this bearish situation. Better to prepare to buy more coins while it still at lower prices.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

I figure ethereum will go to the moon this year as it has a decent potential to rise quickly. Other coin that can possibly additionally rise are neo, litecoin and waves.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Read the signs

Trust your instincts

Don’t stop

mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Gavin Douglas has long been intrigued with the thought of boosting engagement between viewers and the content they’re watching. However, It wasn’t until 2010 that his vision was realized through the launch of the participation TV platform iPowow.

During Douglas’ time as founder and CEO, iPowow has unleashed a groundbreaking model known as “Participation TV.” Now he and his team are martialing the use of blockchain to catalyze a new era of tokenized viewer incentives. Known as HIT protocol, this project initiative offers a promising tool for furthering the advancement of TV and video viewer interaction worldwide .

Unlike most Blockchain projects that are being freshly minted without an established track record, iPowow has a documented portfolio of over 200 different initiatives over the past 8 years, boosting viewer interactions through gamification, contests, comments, and Q&A.

The company has done work with NBC, ABC, FOX, Disney, ESPN, CNN, Comcast, USA Network, to name a few. In addition, VISA, McDonalds, Lexus, Target, Samsung and Coca Cola are among the brand partners iPowow has assisted in developing meaningful relationships with viewers.

iPowow’s “Participation TV” concept allows viewers to connect directly to TV content via second screen mobile devices such phones and iPads. The company, through the use of blockchain, aims to deepen connections between viewers and content providers through tokenized content.

In short, this new platform based on the HIT protocol will allow:

Viewers to get compensated for watching and participating with their favorite shows
Content Creators to engage with viewers and create a revenue stream
Advertisers to gain transparency & insight on their audiences.
With this level of transparency brands will now have access to new kernels of insight into their customers and potential customers. This allows for the more effective targeting of advertising and product campaigns to specific audiences, leading to higher sales and advertising return on investment.

Says Douglas: “By tokenizing the Global TV and Video industries, we are able to harmonize and optimize three critical elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. As the adoption and use among these three groups takes shape, we’ll be able to spark a new set of holistic, collaborative relationships, with increased transparency and added value.”

Towards this quest, iPowow is developing a smart contract for integration into its existing platform — one designed to enhance the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. This blockchain-based system will provide all stakeholders with greater opportunities for engagement, connection, revenue and incentive rewards.

Asked about the genesis and evolution of iPowow, Douglas had this to say: “While we had been aware of Blockchain for quite some time, it hadn’t really grabbed our attention until the end of 2017. It seemed to us that our gamification platform—where we were already providing points to viewers for answering questions live on television with their phone, or live on a laptop—was just one small step away from a tokenized viewing experience. So, we dug into it at the beginning of 2018 and decided we would set off down the track, of migrating iPowow interactive platform onto the Blockchain.”

Douglas then offered his assessment of what he and his team are learning on this journey: “We are discovering how difficult it must be for other companies to launch a Blockchain project from zero. Frankly, it must be extremely tough because we ourselves are finding it to be an unusual business challenge even with us having a platform that has traction, relationships and contact with every broadcaster in the US.”

He concludes: “Blockchain is like the wild west. It is a fairly straightforward concept, but when you get into it, there are a number of different complexities. It’s so important to pick the right way of doing things to ensure that our product is going to be effective. Gratifyingly, through the work of our engineering team and our advisors, iPowow’s platform as it stands is extremely robust and only a couple of steps away from what it needs to be in terms of the Hit token flowing through it. This has been very gratifying.”Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

I think that new tokens will be able to fly to the moon, and those altcois that cost very little, but at the same time have a good reputation and are working to promote their product. These are not empty words, for the last month already a few tokens have made x10, while the market is in a bearish trend, it remains only to imagine what will happen when the movement turns up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: