Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5030 times)
doberman111

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

I do not think that this is possible. All altcoins are now falling and I do not think there will be a reversal in the near future. Unfortunately so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

I do not think that this is possible. All altcoins are now falling and I do not think there will be a reversal in the near future. Unfortunately so far.
With cryptocurrency conditions like today it is certainly very difficult to predict which coins are going to the moon,
it's better for now we just follow the progress so that it is clearer because if we don't follow the development then we will miss the latest information
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

To the moon fly bitcoin and Ethereum, I think so as it is a great coin with great potential !
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

my friend bear market will soon be sona and will be moon now. I hope we will be patient and we will all be laughing together. we will gain good luck if we are lucky. Stay patient and wait and then you will win

I would prefer laughing with friends sitting at home and counting big profit after my investments so I really hope that my cons will go to the moon soon!
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

Satu-satunya hal yang dapat mencapai peringkat tinggi adalah ethereum. Angka dalam ethereum sangat berbeda dari yang lain
please write in english bro..aja ngisin ngisina wong indonesia lah, profesional dikit ngapa hhhhhhhhhhhh...
womissu

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

No one, I don't think that under such a big environment, there are coins that can go to the moon during this time. LOL, log in to the moon, I think it is the task of the next bull market.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

Ripple is a blend of Western Union and a cryptocurrency trading floor, without the huge fees. Ripple is not only a virtual currency but also a system where any currency, including Bitcoin, can be traded on it. Ripple connects banks, payment service providers, digital property floors and businesses through RippleNet to global money transactions. So the Ripple will be the highest peak in the Altcoins.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:31 AM

With cryptocurrency conditions like today it is certainly very difficult to predict which coins are going to the moon,
it's better for now we just follow the progress so that it is clearer because if we don't follow the development then we will miss the latest information
everything can happen instantly in crypto currencies,
maybe some coins can fly to the moon, like ethereum, litecoin or even bitcoin itself
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

Evidently, there’s a need for standardized metrics for content providers and advertisers in OTT. The HIT Protocol team believes that blockchain technology is the perfect technology for achieving interoperability between these stakeholders while strengthening the bonds between them and their viewers. We’re strong proponents of tokenization to drive interactions, allowing individuals to enjoy a more personal experience while earning rewards, as well as providing advertisers and shows with in-depth data about their viewership.In the wake of these developments, shows and advertisers alike are lost. Targeting viewers, as well as gleaning insights, was once a task made easy by having specific shows aired at specific times. As audiences increasingly migrate to the internet for their content, these methods are no longer as efficient as they once were, and will only continue to diminish in effectiveness over time.
The HIT Protocol and its use of the distributed ledger technology comes with a number of benefits that are set to revolutionize this sector, including immutability, transparency and micro-transacting. Combined, these give users granular control over their own experiences, and shift the focus of the ecosystem to a more viewer-centric model. Incentivizing viewers is key to ensuring that quality insights can continue to be derived from a highly lucrative and core component of the entertainment industry, and ensuring a widespread standard will be paramount to its long-term viability.iPowow, a global platform for TV producers and streaming video broadcasters, is introducing the HIT Protocol, a blockchain-based initiative that will empower all players in the media ecosystem with more opportunities for viewer engagement, revenue, and rewards. Using HIT tokens, the HIT Protocol’s in-ecosystem cryptocurrency, the initiative strengthens the relationships between all ecosystem participants.Currently, the majority of TV broadcast, Video on Demand (VoD) and Over the Top (OTT) content is still presented to viewers as a one-way experience despite audience demand for more ways to engage. Additionally, the rating and measurement systems that enable content providers to gain data insights and generate better content for their audience remain limited. iPowow supports the evolution of the entire media ecosystem with its HIT Protocol by empowering viewers with more ways to engage while simultaneously driving results for brands and content providers.

There’s a reason why blockchain technology is taking off, and there’s no shortage of use cases where it can be successfully applied in the TV and OTT industries. The sector is in need of a solution, which the HIT Protocol aims to provide. From smart contracts automating some of the existing infrastructures’ laborious tasks, to implementing a vastly more secure means of storing information, to strengthening the connection between viewers and the content they enjoy, distributed ledger tech is an excellent tool by which to enhance existing processes and redefine the industry as it stands.
In order for OTT to achieve its fullest potential and meet the needs of viewers, advertisers, and content providers, it’s crucial that we acknowledge and implement technologies such as blockchain to incentivize viewers and to streamline the evolution of the industry to benefit all parties. Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

now it's hard to say what coin will fly to the moon, I hope that the market will grow up and get out of this pit
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

I also believe that to say that someone will fly to the moon early, you need now just to get rid of the market bearish trend
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:49:09 AM

It feel like the moon are still far away at this moment for crypto. For me it is feel like do daily trading are just little bit safe than hold coin for a long time, rather than last years both of them look like have same risk nowaday.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:08 AM

Can not be predicted in coins or what tokens will go to the moon. because now the situation is very bad on the market. all token prices dropped dramatically. the stage of the big exam is being passed
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

At the present time, the next altcoin will be on the moon, Bitcoin. Because there were three times the red market took place, Bitcoin was heavily inflated by whales and its price was always higher than other altcoins. So I think investing in Bitcoin is better than the other altcoins.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

The success of any tokenized economy fundamentally relies on a carefully orchestrated balance, so we’ve brought together an inclusive array of options for specific activities with commensurate rewards, corresponding to all vital roles in our protocol for incentivized engagement in media. The ecosystem is fueled by HIT tokens, being distributed to viewers as rewards for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. At the same time, as HITs travel around the network, they collect data that is invaluable to advertisers and TV networks in knowing their audience.
The HIT Protocol includes several critical pathways for HITs to flow. First, a content provider integrates the iPowow interface with content, such as a TV show. During the show, viewers are prompted with a call to action to participate in some way with the content they are watching. Viewers can respond to the call to action directly on the device on which they are watching the content or through a second device. Once viewers sign up to begin earning rewards, they can interact with specific elements of the show and accumulate HITs for their time and interaction. These valuable HIT tokens can then be used on the Digital Shopping Plaza to purchase physical and digital goods, access to more content, and experiences offered by our content partners.

By offering viewers with a direct path from content to commerce, we also provide content providers with invaluable knowledge about what content is most successful in generating revenue. Historically, brands and content providers needed to sort through many disparate data sources to make conjectures about which content led to purchases. By connecting to the HIT Protocol, content providers no longer need to guess about what is working and what isn’t, as HITs connect the dotted lines between viewing habits and product purchases.
Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Earn Rewards for Watching & Engaging
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
Tools for Shows and Advertisers
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

I believe that the moon will fly SRT, ADA, NEO, EOS, ETH but to start the growth you need to bitcoin declared itself that it is the main market !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
dash20

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

for me no once can predict on who's next go to the moon because market will decide on that like now a days market is going we never know that this will happen  but if you have a lot of coins that you now  that coin has a potential i suggest to hold  and who knows the coins that your holding now is the coin who go to the moon
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

In the current market situation are a lot of projects dipped out and far from their all time high. I think that good and valuable projects can hit a good place in the space of cryptocurrency.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Can not be predicted in coins or what tokens will go to the moon. because now the situation is very bad on the market. all token prices dropped dramatically. the stage of the big exam is being passed
Of course with crypto conditions like this it is very difficult to predict which coins are going to the moon,
but I personally hope that the coin that will go to that moon is ethereum, we'll see it later to make it clearer
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

At the moment, the most promising currency in the development against Bitcoin is undoubtedly Ethereum, I do not see any other options yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: