Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5027 times)
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

My wild speculation is that ripple or neo will become the next promising coin in next couple of year because those coin has a good management and their potentials are great and especially the concept of their project is unique.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

Its tough to say who's the next going to the moon especially now that the situation of the entire market is really dire. Right now I just hope that market recovers and the bull season takes over, I don't care what coin goes to the moon as long as Bitcoin and Ethereum recovers, for it will create a domino effect to the entire market.

tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

Despite the appearance of entrepreneurship being a carefree career path, it is quite the opposite. Being an entrepreneur is hard. Like ducks, entrepreneurs are calm on the surface, while paddling like crazy underneath.Some of the unspoken hard truths of entrepreneurship include the fact that it’s stressful across numerous fronts, and the frustrations often have a way to be never-ending. The best way for novice entrepreneurs to avoid certain pitfalls is to learn from the trials and tribulations of more seasoned entrepreneurs, as they are capable to offer insights first-timers can learn from, without going about it the hard way.

The following insights have been provided by some of the top business leaders in high-tech across numerous industries, from blockchain, to med tech, to DIY, finance, and more. When implemented correctly, their combined wisdom is bound to serve as the secret sauce of success for novice entrepreneurs.Gavin Douglas, CEO of iPowow and HIT Protocol

iPowow, a global platform for TV producers and streaming video broadcasters, is introducing the HIT Protocol, a blockchain initiative that will empower all players in the media ecosystem with more opportunities for engagement, revenue, and rewards. Currently, the majority of TV and digital content is still presented to viewers as a one-way experience despite audience demand for more ways to participate. HIT Protocol turns this model on its head and rewards viewers for watching content and getting involved in polls and contests with HIT tokens that have real value in the HIT media ecosystem. “Achieving success as an entrepreneur today is all about anticipating what consumers will want next,” says CEO of iPowow and HIT Protocol, Gavin Douglas. “Given the pace of technological change, it’s important for business leaders to stay up-to-date on the latest developments revolutionizing their respective industries, or risk being left behind.”Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

At the moment, the most promising currency in the development against Bitcoin is undoubtedly Ethereum, I do not see any other options yet.
You don't doubt ETH is the most promising currency but many people are doubting it. The development of ETH is slowing down with the bad ICO, hoping the ICO's negatives will be eliminated soon.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Its tough to say who's the next going to the moon especially now that the situation of the entire market is really dire. Right now I just hope that market recovers and the bull season takes over, I don't care what coin goes to the moon as long as Bitcoin and Ethereum recovers, for it will create a domino effect to the entire market.
Exactly, do not care about the next person to go to the moon because it is no longer important to us in the current phase, what we are most concerned about is the recovery and return of the whole market, and the condition to launch for the recovery is to start from the big king as bitcoin and eth. If this market does not have a steady recovery, I'm just afraid that everything will fall into a very low position, many people will lose a huge amount of money, millions of dollars and cry in the dream go to the moon of some altcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Satu-satunya hal yang dapat mencapai peringkat tinggi adalah ethereum. Angka dalam ethereum sangat berbeda dari yang lain
For me it is very difficult at the moment to determine which coins will go to the moon,
it's better if we keep following the development to make it clearer because the crypto world is difficult to predict

people invest huge amounts in bitcoin and other crypto. there are more users, they register more wallets, the number of transactions increases, new companies are being created, cryptology develops
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

When a coin reaches the moon, the coins above will go to the moon. All of these coins are on the moon and they can be returned once again. I vote for all.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Next candidate should be monero or neo...
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Well for me, it's not really about naming names, there are a lot of coins with huge potentials, but the current bearish market will not allow it to blossom. Projects with solid products backing them will do very well, but that will be after this downward surge of the crypto market.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

It seems that with crypto conditions now it's very difficult to predict what coins will go to the moon,
we must always follow its progress to be clearer and I hope ethereum can go to the moon

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

It seems that with crypto conditions now it's very difficult to predict what coins will go to the moon,
we must always follow its progress to be clearer and I hope ethereum can go to the moon
I think that the moon on the crypto currency market we will not see, as it happened in 2017. The fact is that due to the dissemination of positive information in past years, a fairly large number of new users of crypto-currency has been attracted. To date, there is no reason for such growth.
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

My bet is Aeron and and Inlock! The first one is already trading on Binance at the bottom of its price but now cool giveaway is ongoing and I expect price will grow due to that giveaway sp good time to enter.
Inlock will be true competitor for ETHlend so worth of investing as well. Moreover bonus in ICO is very attractive now
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

My bet is Aeron and and Inlock! The first one is already trading on Binance at the bottom of its price but now cool giveaway is ongoing and I expect price will grow due to that giveaway sp good time to enter.
Inlock will be true competitor for ETHlend so worth of investing as well. Moreover bonus in ICO is very attractive now
Giveaway??   Cheesy In crypto?? And it will trigger some attention or price growth?? Hm.. Need to check what so "superb" giveaway Aeron is conducting.
ETHlend is not ready at all and any project that connected with crypto loans is true competitor for it
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

Giveaway??   Cheesy In crypto?? And it will trigger some attention or price growth?? Hm.. Need to check what so "superb" giveaway Aeron is conducting.
ETHlend is not ready at all and any project that connected with crypto loans is true competitor for it
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Take a look! You will be able to win a free flight with a pilot on the airplane
I must admit it is very unusual marketing strategy
As for ETHLend it is just a most well known project that operates with crypto loans BUT im sure Inlock will suprass it. Mark my words
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
As for ETHLend it is just a most well known project that operates with crypto loans BUT im sure Inlock will suprass it. Mark my words
Hm..Indeed. To be honest I have never seen giveaways in crypto. Airdrops it is common but airdrops, moreover of the flight with the pilot in the airplane Grin It is smth unique
Probably Inlock will be able to create similar marketing trick!!
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

Hm..Indeed. To be honest I have never seen giveaways in crypto. Airdrops it is common but airdrops, moreover of the flight with the pilot in the airplane Grin It is smth unique
Just entered that giveaway. Curios about results. If Im not mistaken it is the first real giveaway in crypto. Airdrops is very common thing but giveaways no..Probably it is the next trend in crypto.
As for Inlock their marketing is good enough even now. Just check tehir TG chat - it is super active and product is almost ready. There is no need in such trick
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

In my opinion the ETH has the best chances to go to the moon in next year. Top 2 coin in market for me and many other people in cryptocurrency, isn't it?

DIXItip4ik

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

Just entered that giveaway. Curios about results. If Im not mistaken it is the first real giveaway in crypto. Airdrops is very common thing but giveaways no..Probably it is the next trend in crypto.
As for Inlock their marketing is good enough even now. Just check tehir TG chat - it is super active and product is almost ready. There is no need in such trick
The amount of participants in that giveaway has grown rapidly in a day. Almost 300 users in a day. I predict much more to come soon
https://twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/1036621199294513153
Inlock does not need any comments from my point of view - it will be the leader on the market of crypto loans
Alijiindahaus

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

I think that the moon on the crypto currency market we will not see, as it happened in 2017. The fact is that due to the dissemination of positive information in past years, a fairly large number of new users of crypto-currency has been attracted. To date, there is no reason for such growth.
but nevertheless a lot of experts of the crypto-currency market predicted a big increase in Bitcoin and the etherium. Perhaps this will be all due to the demand for crypto currency in the market, but so far today only the initial stage of the development of the crypto-currency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: