Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
Eth_Saver

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

Dont use the pools none payout

Try gui wallet they just released it. I have tested it and it synced within few minutes and everything I mined in last two days is in my wallet.

https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite-GUI/releases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
x3mrushx

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

Nice project. I'm in. Wink
Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:17:18 PM
Merited by zakalwe (2)

There are so many positive comments on this coin like great idea, innovative, awesome and so on.. I can´t help myself but all I see is just copy paste.

Stellite is clone of electroneum and I have no problem with this but why also whole whitepaper of electroneum is copied(except of page 2,3,4)? And why is also total supply same as electroneum has? And why also gui wallet is same as electroneum(electroneum wallet is same as sumokoin wallet but this is another story)?

But the most irritating thing on all of this is the community which loves every piece of this copy paste.

So all the lovers of Stellite just explain me what I am missing and why is Stellite so cool, innovative and best of all of the world.

Thank you.

Your private, untraceable and truly decentralized

Dogedicer
carlow2

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

Can someone PLEASE send me 1 coin to my wallet i have been mining 3 days now, on different pools and no balance did everything i was supposed to do.PLEASE IM GOING CRAZY, Se3y2nx9DU3fVKBMgKSQyHWaGWw7g9ihJ6WEJiu3EJTHYhQQaPKeC5ZCMtT8CuGF4K5F7VpjciweAMV 2h5jsXjaE1MgS4yrwp
donu89

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

guys if you have work miner for green card this coin< plz share me
Eth_Saver

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

There are so many positive comments on this coin like great idea, innovative, awesome and so on.. I can´t help myself but all I see is just copy paste.

Stellite is clone of electroneum and I have no problem with this but why also whole whitepaper of electroneum is copied(except of page 2,3,4)? And why is also total supply same as electroneum has? And why also gui wallet is same as electroneum(electroneum wallet is same as sumokoin wallet but this is another story)?

But the most irritating thing on all of this is the community which loves every piece of this copy paste.

So all the lovers of Stellite just explain me what I am missing and why is Stellite so cool, innovative and best of all of the world.

Thank you.

Dogedicer

Main difference I see between this coin and electroneum is that they plan to make this coin mineable on all devices including everything that has android not just smartphones. On electroneum the mobile miner works like faucet which gives people some premined coins for using their app, it doesnt really mine anything but I may be wrong on everything this is just my opinion Smiley I have also invested large chunk of money in electroneum but I have to say that these two devs did more work in one week then electroneum devs in month which is also big difference.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

Dont use the pools none payout

The pool is paying regularly. I don't see any problem
carlow2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Starting to think its my wallet Huh
mr-horror

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Why stl.hpool show me 58900 STL\day, but i get only 35000 STL\day?
slimaker

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Try GUI version - released today

Why stl.hpool show me 58900 STL\day, but i get only 35000 STL\day?

58900 is estimated - depends of mining pool luck Smiley
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Any update on the white paper release? Eager to know what the team intends for the project

Already released! Check the ANN

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
mr-horror

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

Your wallet is 1 symbol larger than mine. mb this is the problem
hayzam

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Thank you.

Dogedicer

Okay I see a couple of questions so I'll try and answer them one by one.

Did you know that the standard cryptonote implementation that electroneum has on their white paper is also a direct copy of an article that cryptonote released a while ago? Here are the links, I mean it's uncanny. But this is not wrong as long as they cite/reference the original authors.

https://cryptonote.org/inside
https://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf

And if you've read our white paper which I guess you have, we are proposing as well as implementing in the near future some things that have never seen the face of the market before. For instance the small device mining and the IPFS/ZeroNet node list distribution, tell me if electroneum did something even remotely close to what we're trying to do. I mean the simulated mobile miner looks cool but its just a fancy game lets be honest and it has been months since the ETN team has been teasing people with it with all the beta and everything, well with just 0.6% we're working harder then they are and they got 40 million dollars for the ICO.

I will give you one thing though, the economics, the total supply, the 2 decimal system of electroneum is exquisite and has not been properly looked at before. Which is why we chose our coin to fork from electroneum and not from monero or other cryptonote implementations.

As far as the GUI goes, they're forked from Sumokoin. I mean why waste our time on things that has been implemented and tested 100s of times before? I should be rather using my time to work on the small device mining and the IPFS/Zeronet implementation right?

Well I hope these answered your questions, if you still have great questions like the ones you asked you can always come to the discord channel with this link :- https://discord.gg/QfCWRfx
CryptoCritta

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

I have been mining on sth.hpool and have not received anything can the dev sent me 1 coin to see if wallet works Se3y2nx9DU3fVKBMgKSQyHWaGWw7g9ihJ6WEJiu3EJTHYhQQaPKeC5ZCMtT8CuGF4K5F7VpjciweAMV 2h5jsXjaE1MgS4yrwp plz help id help you.

try this

Everyone having the issue of simple wallet showing 0 received blocks.

You need to restore your wallet via the seed that was given when the wallet was created.

To do so, create a .bat file and place following commands in it:

for linux: ./stellite-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

for win: stellite-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet

save and start the .bat file.

It will ask you to name your restored wallet, set a new password and type in the seed.

When launching simple wallet afterwards, it will receive blocks and your balance will be shown.

Thanks for that! Worked first go Cheesy
It's telling me the wallet already exists, do I delete it?

I made a backup folder...put everything that isn't a .exe or that .bat in that folder...then run .bat file

This worked for me, thank you.
carlow2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

Im fully synced but no balance or pending balance Se3y2nx9DU3fVKBMgKSQyHWaGWw7g9ihJ6WEJiu3EJTHYhQQaPKeC5ZCMtT8CuGF4K5F7VpjciweAMV 2h5jsXjaE1MgS4yrwp is this correct?
hasheesh

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

Nice project, I joined early and mined a load of coins, I am happy... but... remove that "Hacker" bit from your profile on the website (an perhaps use a better, less "bollywood" pic)

That all make you look a bit immature and amateur....

I have high hopes for this coin, hope you can shortly find (a number of different) exchange(s) for trading...

but right now... you need to look at your webpage, and make it more appealing for people viewing from the outside..

English translation reserved  Wink

and to launch a coin without GUI wallet? that's just a no!no! too Wink
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

Nice project, I joined early and mined a load of coins, I am happy... but... remove that "Hacker" bit from your profile on the website (an perhaps use a better, less "bollywood" pic)

That all make you look a bit immature and amateur....

I have high hopes for this coin, hope you can shortly find (a number of different) exchange(s) for trading...

but right now... you need to look at your webpage, and make it more appealing for people viewing from the outside..

English translation reserved  Wink

GUI wallet has just been released! We don't need an English translation as all of our material is originally in English, but thank you for the offering.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:01:59 AM

yeah but dero doesnt have a GUI wallet either  and that coin was up to $2 before the big dip plus they just released the GUI wallet, and are working on code. hey at least they arent electronium promising $30 a month on their whitepaper and collecting $40 million dollars in ICO money

monero started out small to and it didnt have a whitepaper at release. you cant even really buy this coin anywhere buy I have a whole bunch im going to hold for a least 1 year and see what happens
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

GUI wallet is working excellently. Nice job guys!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AxT

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:30:37 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 04:12:14 AM by AxT

Guys,
are you aware of this potential issue (XMR code exception @ block 2012612)  ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7ti3s0/the_electroneum_codebase_includes_code_inherited/

==========

ignore my question, I noticed you posted an update on Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: