Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
stellite_question

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

Getting send error on GUI wallet anyone else?

https://wiki.stellite.cash/index.php?title=Stellite_Wiki#Stellite_Wallet

All information is here from download links to some know issues and how to fix them.
If this doesnt work join our Discord channel we can support you there further.

https://discordapp.com/invite/QfCWRfx
Im using GUI wallet and am having the same problem
Which "same" problem are you having can you be a bit more specific? did you follow the instructions on the wiki?
Cant send funds get error message in using GUI version

That sounds pretty specific except for the error message so you're not really helping yourself try again.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

All information is here from download links to some know issues and how to fix them.

Which "same" problem are you having can you be a bit more specific? did you follow the instructions on the wiki?
Sorry it says, Address not valid!110

That sounds pretty specific except for the error message so you're not really helping yourself try again.
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

It says, -Address not valid!110-  on all address i try send too?
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Which version are you using this seems like the error of the old gui we replaced with the new one.
can you download  the newest version at https://github.com/stellitecoin/StelliteGUI/releases

Extract the GUI wallet in a directory with no spaces like c:\stellitewallet or d:\wallet.
Exclude this directory from your antivirus as it will show a miner inside stellited.exe which is correct.
This file is needed to connect to the blockchain and without it the wallet wil fail.
Mining is standard not enabled you can change that in the Cli enviroment with commando start_mining.
Don't remove any files from the downloaded wallet GUI or add any files or folders.
When you startup wallet.exe check if stellitd.exe is running in the background via taskmanager. If not first step is check is did your antivirus blocked it.
Double check again if you are using a directory without any spaces and if you started wallet.exe with Administrator rights.
Also check if the stellite wallet is allowed access to the internet in your firewall.
It's advisable not to load both the GUI and Cli version at the same time because both need access to stellited.exe

Yes the old GUI im giving it a go now do i add seed when block syncs?
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

Which version are you using this seems like the error of the old gui we replaced with the new one.
can you download  the newest version at https://github.com/stellitecoin/StelliteGUI/releases

Extract the GUI wallet in a directory with no spaces like c:\stellitewallet or d:\wallet.
Exclude this directory from your antivirus as it will show a miner inside stellited.exe which is correct.
This file is needed to connect to the blockchain and without it the wallet wil fail.
Mining is standard not enabled you can change that in the Cli enviroment with commando start_mining.
Don't remove any files from the downloaded wallet GUI or add any files or folders.
When you startup wallet.exe check if stellitd.exe is running in the background via taskmanager. If not first step is check is did your antivirus blocked it.
Double check again if you are using a directory without any spaces and if you started wallet.exe with Administrator rights.
Also check if the stellite wallet is allowed access to the internet in your firewall.
It's advisable not to load both the GUI and Cli version at the same time because both need access to stellited.exe

Thanks mate didnt need to add seed just transfer to new wallet worked fine send me your wallet address i will tip you.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

Ultimately, some currencies are resorting to Cryptonote, what justifies this demand for this something? Is it a strong trend? STL is a good coin and by being miningable on a simple pc, the answer to my first question could be the revolution for PoW mining that has already begun! Roll Eyes
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

Ultimately, some currencies are resorting to Cryptonote, what justifies this demand for this something? Is it a strong trend? STL is a good coin and by being miningable on a simple pc, the answer to my first question could be the revolution for PoW mining that has already begun! Roll Eyes
Right now at this price you would be crazy not to buy a few million it cost 250 dollars an when it hits 1 cent thats 10000 dollars or so.
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

It says, -Address not valid!110-  on all address i try send too?
can you download  the newest version at https://github.com/stellitecoin/StelliteGUI/releases

Thanks mate didnt need to add seed just transfer to new wallet worked fine send me your wallet address i will tip you.

No tip needed already happy your GUI is up and running enjoy Cheesy
Thanks mate
amdrgoncalves

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Unzipped this wallet, runned the .exe and Windows started to ring all the bells: windows defender prevented it from running. Did the same in a computer that I had nothing important installed and ignored windows defender (Run anyway). It did nothing on foreground. Windows defender again popped saying that there were threats: trojan. Task manager says the wallet is running , but nothing on foreground.

Really bad experience so far. Any thoughts?
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

Unzipped this wallet, runned the .exe and Windows started to ring all the bells: windows defender prevented it from running. Did the same in a computer that I had nothing important installed and ignored windows defender (Run anyway). It did nothing on foreground. Windows defender again popped saying that there were threats: trojan. Task manager says the wallet is running , but nothing on foreground.

Go into windows setting turn off real time protection and other shit worked for me
amdrgoncalves

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

Go into windows setting turn off real time protection and other shit worked for me

Meh... disable all antivirus.    Undecided     Not worth the risk...    NEXT!
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

I have a thought....you've never done this before
stellite_question

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

Its because there is an internal miner its flagged same goes for web based miners.
Follow above instructions it will be fine - hard to get a miner approved by a AV but we are working on it.
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

Everything is a virus on windows 10 im going back to ubuntu
stellite_question

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

Yes, thats why windows GUI needs more attention then a linux GUI or Cli for that matter.
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:03:50 AM

Yes, thats why windows GUI needs more attention then a linux GUI or Cli for that matter.
Your right mate i was having same trouble your advice fixed in minutes, shame people get scared even when its false positive they just dont understand i suppose.
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:31 AM

Yea windows 10 literally treats just about anything as a virus. It has nothing to do with this coin. I've had it happen with Monero, zcash and even ethereum. Make sure to make an exclusion to the folder to prevent any further issues.

Same goes with miners, Claymore,XMR Stak, SGminer, Cast XMR, GatelessGate ect... all show up as a virus when they're clearly not. Not much you can do other than set up exclusions on your windows machine. Or run linux I guess.

I like crypto
Livebetcoin

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:14:19 AM

Yea windows 10 literally treats just about anything as a virus. It has nothing to do with this coin. I've had it happen with Monero, zcash and even ethereum. Make sure to make an exclusion to the folder to prevent any further issues.

Same goes with miners, Claymore,XMR Stak, SGminer, Cast XMR, GatelessGate ect... all show up as a virus when they're clearly not. Not much you can do other than set up exclusions on your windows machine. Or run linux I guess.
I miss windows 7 that was my favorite
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:51:21 AM

I miss windows 7 that was my favorite

damn...I still miss windows 95....that was like the old car that you could tinker with

EDIT   but that's coming from someone that had a commodore 64
amdrgoncalves

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

I have a thought....you've never done this before

Well...  that didn`t happen with gobyte, bulwark, desire, straks, sparks, innova, vivo and I few other wallets I don`t remember the name now (lots of masternode questionable projects to say the least). Actually this happened to me once before with Voxels and I didn`t take the risk. So, why is this coin different for windows?  Anyway I`ll try ubuntu following advice of wudafuxup.

EDIT:  Having a miner executable inside the wallet is probably the difference right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: