Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MurfCoin] 23MM Coins, POW, Now Listed!, Help Puppies! [FLUFF AIRDROP]  (Read 16767 times)
letsminetogether

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

My pool is still supporting the Murf.

Stop on by and lets mine some FLUFF!

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.letsminetogether.net:3034 -u walletaddress -p anything
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

Looks like the Dev has not logged in since the 3rd of March... Too bad because I was very interested in Murfcoin.

That was only two weeks ago... let's not write the guy off just yet. Why is everyone in such a hurry?

It's a side project. Murfcoin isn't his full-time job, he doesn't have a dev team of 20 guys working on the project. Lets cut him some slack.

I just jumped in this week to start mining.

If the one and only exchange that carried the coin isn't available anymore, let's all work to get a new one. What does it take to get listed on Cryptopia? They seem to support new projects regularly, and I've been very happy with my account there for many months.

Cryptopia need 5M DOT (more than 10 btc) to list new coin on their exchange. Who will pay for that?
Boostoholic

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:09:11 AM

Looks like the Dev has not logged in since the 3rd of March... Too bad because I was very interested in Murfcoin.

That was only two weeks ago... let's not write the guy off just yet. Why is everyone in such a hurry?

It's a side project. Murfcoin isn't his full-time job, he doesn't have a dev team of 20 guys working on the project. Lets cut him some slack.

If the one and only exchange that carried the coin isn't available anymore, let's all work to get a new one. What does it take to get listed on Cryptopia? They seem to support new projects regularly, and I've been very happy with my account there for many months.

That's a good point. Your optimism has inspired me!

Since I have been heavily vested in this project from the beginning, and I think I was the first miner to throw an ASIC on the network, I am very motivated to see it full of life.

https://cryptohub.online/

I am willing to pay the fee to add Murf to the coin voting, but it would be a waste if no one else was able to vote for it. Does anyone else use cryptohub? The volume isn't huge but at least it has some, unlike the first exchange.
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:00 AM

Cryptopia need 5M DOT (more than 10 btc) to list new coin on their exchange. Who will pay for that?

Well, I wasn't aware of their fee to list a new coin... but now that I've heard it... at least I know where that's at. Some exchanges, I've seen, are far less to list. As a community we could pool resources to get it done somewhere.
vegascoinpool

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:43:05 AM

Since I have been heavily vested in this project from the beginning, and I think I was the first miner to throw an ASIC on the network, I am very motivated to see it full of life.

I've not used Cryptohub before... but I'll sign up for this. Count me in to vote.

Can we get a few other folks to jump in and promise their votes as well? Let's get a few solid YES's before anyone pays to do anything.

I am willing to pay the fee to add Murf to the coin voting, but it would be a waste if no one else was able to vote for it. Does anyone else use cryptohub? The volume isn't huge but at least it has some, unlike the first exchange.
galaxyxxz

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

I was also one of the first to participate in this project, however I only used the GPU. I have seen you very enthusiastic about the project, I also like you, hope a lot on this project. Hope the coin will grow. I am expecting dev to appear and we develop it together.
Boostoholic

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

Alright then, I want to submit the coin for voting to cryptohub.online but I need to know if anyone else can even vote for it. You must be a member of the site with equivalent of at least $10 USD in your account... anyone?
BBosstone

Merit: 4

Freelance German High Quality Translator

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

Murfy will most likely not help any puppies...

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
DjemBoot

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

I think the coin will not ever be listed in a normal exchange. It's been a while and Dev never come out to give relevant info to us. Stop mining if you don't want to waste your electricty...  Cool
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

I hope this project will give us a swift solution to puppy or dog-related problems!
DjemBoot

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:24:42 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:07:30 PM by DjemBoot

WTS 10K murfcoin for 0.4 LTC. PM me.
starfish25rus1

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

WTS 20K murfcoin for 0.7 LTC. PM me.
Boostoholic

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

Well the Dev has been offline for over a month now... I don't want to see the vision of this coin die and I'm sure I am not alone. If by the end of the month, Dev has not returned, I will be taking over the project. First priority will be getting on an exchange, and I will take over the donation process as well.

Bad news is, all the coins in the current donation wallets can't be accessed. But the good news is, that means less coins currently in circulation, which might help bring the price up and help us save more rescue animals!

DjemBoot

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Well the Dev has been offline for over a month now... I don't want to see the vision of this coin die and I'm sure I am not alone. If by the end of the month, Dev has not returned, I will be taking over the project. First priority will be getting on an exchange, and I will take over the donation process as well.

Bad news is, all the coins in the current donation wallets can't be accessed. But the good news is, that means less coins currently in circulation, which might help bring the price up and help us save more rescue animals!

Yes, you're not alone... Early miners including me still hope that the project will get listed on an exchange. However, the original dev said that it's just his part time project. In fact we can't hope so much from him. And unfortunately, he doesn't appear more than a month on this forum.

So, if you have capability to save this coin for the community, I think you may take over it from now on. You don't need to wait until the end of April. CMIIW.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Exchanges Huh
Boostoholic

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Exchanges Huh

I'll be working on that over the next few weeks but listing fees are crazy these days. I will also add the coin for voting anywhere I can and let everyone know here. In about a week I will be posting a new ANN thread as I work to takeover development of the coin.
olkah

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

Exchanges Huh

I'll be working on that over the next few weeks but listing fees are crazy these days. I will also add the coin for voting anywhere I can and let everyone know here. In about a week I will be posting a new ANN thread as I work to takeover development of the coin.

A new coin is needed only with the script algorithm + Windows wallet + exchange immediately!!!
DjemBoot

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

Exchanges Huh

You may try to list murfcoin at exvo.io It's new exchange and I think their listing fees is still reasonable atm. Even, I see some coins are listed there for free.
vegascoinpool

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

Until the original dev has signed off, I do not support any takeover. Fork your own coin if you feel the need to carry on the mission, but until the original dev has said (which he hasn’t) that he’s out, I support no changes.

Attempts or efforts to get listed, however, I’m happy to support. Let me know what you need to help.
olkah

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

Exchanges Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: