Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

I chose for myself 3 directions for profit.This is trading, investing in ICO and buying cryptocurrency for a long-term portfolio. I constantly study and apply methods of market analysis and technical analysis. I think the better the analysis, the less risk and more profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhdmil

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

I will do this, because the crypto world has a greater potential than the world of work. and stop being the slaves of the rich and our time proves that we can be rich without being slaves.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

I will do this, because the crypto world has a greater potential than the world of work. and stop being the slaves of the rich and our time proves that we can be rich without being slaves.

I' ve already thought of it several times before because I was so worried to the consequence it may take to me.
But one thing I've learned is that, dont ever quit your job as long as you are really ready to take full time of your cryptocurrency currency.
Many would say, if only I knew how to harvest bitcoins, I will never work to anyomore.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

I suggest not to quit your job. I mean if you can just do them both, why choose? It is like you will have 2 money faucets. But if your job is very stressing and you can't trade anymore, I think that's the time you choose. Well, I have a friend who had a job but he quit because he can't trade, but he never regrets his decision and now earning a bunch of money in trading.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

There's no harm on quitting a full time job because you are gaining more income through crypto. Good luck on your new work.

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

I think it is a bad idea that you will quit your personal job just for mew trading because in trading nothing is stable especially when you are just getting started because you can lose komey at first time so i advice that font quit immediately if you want to get involve in trading just start trading while continuing your job and when you feel that you can handle the trading and that time is the right time to quit your job because you now to yourself that you van now handle this business.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

Full participation in cryptocurrency trading is not a bad idea, as it will generate enough profit for you.

I hope your decision will make you successful.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

I will choose trade crypto instead for job because it is easy to get profit in trading. It will not take a whole time to earn in trading unlike in job that need a lot of time to work.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

Sometimes it's better to just hold a bunch of good coins for months than daytrade (because you can miss huge pump).
Day trade is better in many cases but it actually varies person to person. If you are interested in bitcoins at such level that you can surf your whole day sitting before the secret and getting the news what is happening all around the globe. Then calculating the percentages and ratios for your profits and losses. If you can manage such tiresome routine, brother you are made for day trading.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

I don't have a full time job as well and my income is from crypto alone currently. I know it is risky because I should have a regular income but my income from crypto so far is enough to get by month after month. I am trading but my capital is just small so I have small profit since I am a conservative trader. I am more of a day trader than a long term trader. I get bored just watching the charts and waiting for one time big time profit so I am swing trading taking advantage of those swings of the coin. I am converting some of my profit to finance my business outside crypto to have multiple source of income.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Set your goals and try to achieve otherwise anyone will hire you to achieve their goals. Crypto field need full time to achieve goals in limited time,Those who want to do both traditional job and crypto they will not give proper attention to job or crypto.
If you have backup and you feed yourself till a year then better to leave job and give full time crypto and learn about crypto world and take initiative to achieve goals.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

I don't have a full time job as well and my income is from crypto alone currently. I know it is risky because I should have a regular income but my income from crypto so far is enough to get by month after month. I am trading but my capital is just small so I have small profit since I am a conservative trader. I am more of a day trader than a long term trader. I get bored just watching the charts and waiting for one time big time profit so I am swing trading taking advantage of those swings of the coin. I am converting some of my profit to finance my business outside crypto to have multiple source of income.
Good job to both of you guys though you give up your works you've been able to finance your family needs through your earnings in crypto market. I do agree that opportunity in crypto is very big as long as you have patience and time doing some bounties and researching good coins to the invest in. 
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

Well, good luck! I'd like to have the same courage, but when I see how unstable the all cryptomarket is, I become worried about the future and I keep my job.
But who knows, may be in the future... eventually, I'll announce here :-)

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Every time when the market grows, people dream to quit their normal jobs and become traders. Now the market is falling and people want stability. It will always be, it's human nature.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

Well, good luck! I'd like to have the same courage, but when I see how unstable the all cryptomarket is, I become worried about the future and I keep my job.
That’s true that market of crypto is bit unstable but if you choose right coin to trade, I think whose who left their jobs and start trading in bitcoin they are enjoying some serious benefits and profit from it,
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

I'm going to do the same. However, in the current conditions of uncertainty, I simply do not have enough confidence in the stability of such earnings.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

You can see that this is a market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices in recent days are fluctuating strongly. So I have to spend all my time monitoring market information to catch up and get the most appropriate moment to buy and sell. At present bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and I am waiting to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

Every time when the market grows, people dream to quit their normal jobs and become traders. Now the market is falling and people want stability. It will always be, it's human nature.
Quitting of the job for the sake of bitcoin is not a very good thing to do and that you should try not to go for availing this option as having a full time job will help you in having a steady income which you then use to meet up all your expenditures too. You can manage the things in a way that can help you in having a doing both the things at the very same time, thus making more money.
liuka

Activity: 817
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

That’s true that market of crypto is bit unstable but if you choose right coin to trade, I think whose who left their jobs and start trading in bitcoin they are enjoying some serious benefits and profit from it,

If do you have a get profit every month in trade crypto, ya maybe your choice is good to leave your jobs and focus to trade
because trade of crypto is very risky.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

For me, I don't leave full time for trade because for me my permanent job is very important so trading I can give time but not full time. The most important to prevent and still a permanent job to do this trade, trade is extra income for the expences that we need to solve a problem.
We can trade until the few days until the value of your invest in trading is high and increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: