Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

For me, I don't leave full time for trade because for me my permanent job is very important so trading I can give time but not full time. The most important to prevent and still a permanent job to do this trade, trade is extra income for the expences that we need to solve a problem.
We can trade until the few days until the value of your invest in trading is high and increase.
Extra income comes with extra hard efforts to be put while you are trading or investing. When someone is talking about a comparison that whether to go for a permanent job or trading as full time job, I think the only one solid reason for going towards one option is to find who can give you better profit ratios. Probably, a better way for majority is a job rather a trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

Whether that decision is good/bad can only be decided by you. No one on this forum knows your circumstances i.e how competent you are at trading, the amount of capital you have available. All we can do is wish you the best of luck with your decision. Crypto is undoubtedly a huge opportunity for us all!
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

If you can manage it then do a full time in xrypto and if you deeling it then pursue it maybe you do not enjoy your job now and you enjoy more the crypto business so i understand you just makes sure that you hain more money in this thing because having a stables job and source of income is a must and if cryptocurrencyis giving you that then go for it. We are so proud because there are so many people will be fully committed to it.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Oh what!?

You really left your job man! I don't think it's a smart move. Actually Crypto market can be handled side by side. It's all about the tact of managing time. Undoubtedly you must be earning huge amounts here in the crypto market. And i won't either say that Crypto doesn't require proper time and attention. It's just that market is quite uncertain and this makes many investors prone to risks. You never know when you run out of your finances. So there's nothing loke any fixes source of income that you may get in your regular jobs. So if your father hasn't left over huge property for you in his will, you might have to rethink your decision!!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

If you can manage it then do a full time in xrypto and if you deeling it then pursue it maybe you do not enjoy your job now and you enjoy more the crypto business so i understand you just makes sure that you hain more money in this thing because having a stables job and source of income is a must and if cryptocurrencyis giving you that then go for it. We are so proud because there are so many people will be fully committed to it.

The only thing aside from the uncertainty of a constant earning is that you'd occassionally be withdrawing your btcs or alts if you need to spend. Personally i feel its a waste to sell part of my portfolio for daily or monthy expenses instead of just keeping in there if i have another means of making money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Try not to leave your activity rapidly. Ensure you have enough finances or cash before you move here in crypto on the grounds that occasionally we can't ensure in the event that we will benefit today or tomorrow. Simply leave your activity in the event that you are acquiring greater than your consistent activity yet for the time being center around both then who knows you can accomplish your objectives.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

Well, good luck! I'd like to have the same courage, but when I see how unstable the all cryptomarket is, I become worried about the future and I keep my job.
But who knows, may be in the future... eventually, I'll announce here :-)
That’s true that market of crypto is bit unstable but if you choose right coin to trade, I think whose who left their jobs and start trading in bitcoin they are enjoying some serious benefits and profit from it,
We are all here knows about the unstableness of cryptocurrency so that it's already given what we should answer to this kind of question. But I heard that there's a lot of bitcoiner's who choose to left their job due to their trade in crypto so far they had been make it without their office job because I guess they already been established their good status even before they left their job.
camilojunior1

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

I am still striving when it comes to trading. I do my homework by doing a thorough research before diving in. Somehow, my odds of success are not looking good. I would only consider going full time and leave my day job when my success rate increases significantly. Otherwise, I would look like a clown leaving my stable job for nothing.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

You can see that this is a market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices in recent days are fluctuating strongly. So I have to spend all my time monitoring market information to catch up and get the most appropriate moment to buy and sell. At present bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and I am waiting to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Although I am a investor but previously i have experienced the same. I also quit my job just to focus on crypto world but i think this is the wrong move i did before, because everytime i get my token in bounty campaign i just simply sell it and never try to hold because i need cash. But the worst happen  is the price of token i have was so big now ,and i regret that i never hold.
mann1983

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

i have not left my job but having full concentration on crypto. and good good research and trade on crypto i spend almost 12hours a day on crypto
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

If you have alot of experience in trading cryptocurrency, without any experience and you just quit your job and trade that's one of the most stupidest things you can possibly do.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Well, good luck! I'd like to have the same courage, but when I see how unstable the all cryptomarket is, I become worried about the future and I keep my job.
That’s true that market of crypto is bit unstable but if you choose right coin to trade, I think whose who left their jobs and start trading in bitcoin they are enjoying some serious benefits and profit from it,
We are all here knows about the unstableness of cryptocurrency so that it's already given what we should answer to this kind of question. But I heard that there's a lot of bitcoiner's who choose to left their job due to their trade in crypto so far they had been make it without their office job because I guess they already been established their good status even before they left their job.
Leaving full time job for crypto both have positive and negative effects. There are many claims saying that crypto is unpredictable, unstable, and volatile, but if you know how to strategize your profit,then it's gonna be alright. In crypto you work while gaining a profit and you have to decide for your time when to do the task given. You are the boss!
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Just because the profit from this field made those people give up their job. In my country, the government alert about this problem and they also consider about accept cryptocurrency is legal to apply it into reality or not. However, because this problem made the economy of a lot of families became so bad. It makes the government can't accept the existence of cryptocurrency in my country.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

Exchanging crypto isn't a steady occupation, it cannot promise you some measure of winning week after week or month to month, and it include high hazard. So leaving your real occupation to work all day with exchanging crypto is extremely exceptionally hazardous and unsafe thought. Better to continue trading as a halfway work, and keep your disconnected activity in a similar time.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

I personally dont suggest quitting job because of working in crypto world, specifically trading. But I think you have a potential, I dont know though because you are just a newbie. I think it depends on your job but if you think you can gain more profit if you focus on crypto then it is good. But keep in mind that the income in crypto is not consistent and time may come that you will have more income in job than in crypto,it depends.

But how can you focus on of them if you do not quit on it? I can't think about anything that you might do if you do not focus on each other. Btw if you can earn double or more than your job, are you not going to quit your job? Or find a better job? You do have more times without doing your daily and with that times you have you can even start your business on your own. I prefer on quiting my job too and want to start a business with better chance of huge income

That is because you already have some funds right now, but to people that are new here. It is not practical to just quit their Jobs because they've heard that you can depend here on income. Signatures, other campaigns, trading , mining has been pretty rough all over the years, and we all know that, so my advice for newcomers, make the best out in that two field so when one doesn't go well, you have some backup on the other one.

Trading crypto is not a stable job, it cant guarantee you some amount of earning weekly or monthly, and it involve high risk. So leaving your actual job to work full time with trading crypto is really very dangerous and risky idea. Better to keep tarding as a partial work, and keep your offline job in the same time.

Just think of stock trading or traders, some professional stock traders are still going to work, and they said that it is much difficult to trade in crypto than in stocks because you don't really know what will happen. It is not smart to just depend on a work that might disappear in an instant. Even regular workers get fired from a company. So like I have said before, it is always better to have two options.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:23:41 AM

There are so many people become rich in crypto world. I think why some people quit on their job because the compensation they received on their job was to small and the only way they will get more income is to have a full focus on crypto world like what you had written by doing bounty campaign, trading, investing and mining. As of now I do both I have a job and engage in crypto world. I will think if your ideas will result to me more income then I will follow you soon.

eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

I also quit my office job to be able to work full time in the cryptocurrency market. As we can see, working with crypto is very profitable, so it's hard for me to concentrate on office work. At that time, maybe I had tens of thousands of dollars, but for a quick meeting with the boss, I was not able to trade the crypto, and I lost a huge amount, double my monthly salary. From there I decided to quit, to concentrate full time on the crypto. Initially, people did not support my decision, but after a while, I found it was a wise decision, it helped me get rid of boring office work. And now, I can freely work in the crypto world.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

There are so many people become rich in crypto world. I think why some people quit on their job because the compensation they received on their job was to small and the only way they will get more income is to have a full focus on crypto world like what you had written by doing bounty campaign, trading, investing and mining. As of now I do both I have a job and engage in crypto world. I will think if your ideas will result to me more income then I will follow you soon.
If the salary was the reason its not a big deal even you earned much bigger in crypto leaving your job is not a good idea. Like this now bitcoins alts is severely dump and if you cant make money everyday its totally worst case while you if you have a job and you don't need to quit just add crypto in your time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

As laudable as what you just did is,  you must realize that there is price you will pay and many other consequences of, your decision.  Cryptocurrency is amazing industry backed with greatest technology,  but these are still early days.  Things may drag or not work out as you planned, just know that you are doing the right thing and stick with your plan.

cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Well it depends on current job people have right now. If we can spend time to both crypto and job, I think quitting job is the second option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: