Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2559 times)
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

We have a same decision too bitcoin or cryptos are my part time job too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

That would be too risky mate. I mean, the cryptocurrency market, and mostly all venture related to it are risky and volatile in itself. Why would you want to added more uncalculated risk by not having a steady income that could only be provided by a job. I think that even if you can actually earn good money from trading, you could also lose some from time to time. Also, some deals may take months or weeks at a time, or longer, but the needs of a person or a family would always be a constant struggle to answer. Thus, it would still be safer to have a fall back and that is a steady paying job.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

That would be too risky mate. I mean, the cryptocurrency market, and mostly all venture related to it are risky and volatile in itself. Why would you want to added more uncalculated risk by not having a steady income that could only be provided by a job. I think that even if you can actually earn good money from trading, you could also lose some from time to time. Also, some deals may take months or weeks at a time, or longer, but the needs of a person or a family would always be a constant struggle to answer. Thus, it would still be safer to have a fall back and that is a steady paying job.

Well said! Hence, I suggest that he should not leave his job because that is the only way he can earn a steady income to answer for his daily necessaries. Unless he had already saved so much, then maybe we can buckle up. Surely he knows what he is up to, I suppose.

I would like to share, though, an experience of a friend of mine. He has absolutely given up everything for crypto and guess what? IT ALL PAID OFF in just a year time because he joined Bitcoin's bandwagon in the first quarter of last year. By the end of 2017, he reaped all profits big time! What is more is the fact that he was able to withdraw all his Bictoins at the peak of the latter's price. He is truly a lucky man.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

Maybe someday I will do also what you did.But for now I will continue my job and at the same time work in bounty campaign to have an additional profit.I need to learn more about bitcoin/cryptos so that in the near future I can quit my job.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Yes thats the way to earn more money From part time job in crypto to working in the office.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

I don't think it's a good ideal as all because Bitcoin such as a really dangerous investment like fire. You better don't mess with it or else it gonna burns you. Fast income but fast loss that's how bitcoin works. I never saw any stocks that have a fast raising and fast losing like bitcoin is. Spending all the time and assets in it could make you rich or steal away everything from you, it's your decision but be carefully.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Well as of now crypto currencies are getting dip in the market i think it takes a month before you have earned in crypto's.
I opposed with your statement mate i did not leave my real job even though crypto's now are more profitable, how could you sustain the daily needs in your family when you loss in trading and also that was a very riskier way of earning profit. Maybe crypto's profit will fulfill your daily needs but not the all sourced of it.
Besides, you can work here in crypto's without leaving your real job by participating in bounty/signature campaign it only needs 4-5 hours daily after your work it depends upon on you how to manage your time.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Well said! Hence, I suggest that he should not leave his job because that is the only way he can earn a steady income to answer for his daily necessaries. Unless he had already saved so much, then maybe we can buckle up. Surely he knows what he is up to, I suppose.

I would like to share, though, an experience of a friend of mine. He has absolutely given up everything for crypto and guess what? IT ALL PAID OFF in just a year time because he joined Bitcoin's bandwagon in the first quarter of last year. By the end of 2017, he reaped all profits big time! What is more is the fact that he was able to withdraw all his Bictoins at the peak of the latter's price. He is truly a lucky man.

I took this decision two years ago, I tried quit my job to focus on bitcoin as do bounty and trading crypto. I think before making a decision is indeed you should be able to produce something in advance at bitcoin, when you can already earn bitcoin, you could decide to quit your job. that's my experience. the point is doesn't be quitting your job before you make money from bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

Why not! That is very possìble thìng to happen, as long as you have the capital and have studied the correct strategies on how to trade effeciently of course you can live the life more than what the regular office worker has. In trading easy to get rich as long as you are on the right track
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

I just quit too. I think you are young and not yet family, so you can have enough courage to decide. It's not easy, but in anyway, always trust on your self and be willing to take responsibility for your decision.
I have been had a settle job already  Grin But working 8h/day, 5 to 6 days a week and do what others want, i don't want live that life  Grin

I'm singe too.
For all of your honest advices, thank you very much. Yes i was thinking very carefully before decided. I'm not newbie too and i had a time stand out and observe the market before entered. The time i pay for my company to receive salary, i think i can do better on this market
 Beside, i have an 1 year backup fund for nessesuty of life. So I'm always willing to take responsibility for my decision  Grin
I think you should do something that you really enjoy, why not choose a job that brings more fun and money instead of having to sit all day at the office but income is very little and no comfortable. I think the decision is on you and how you want your life to be. Choose the path for your future.
0k0l0g

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

It's a bold move but I can understand it. It may be possible now, during this crazy period we are in. But perhaps in many years to come, it won't be the case any more that it can provide such big returns so quickly
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

For now im not still leaving on my day stable job because i cant still able to sustain on earning profits here on cryptoworld which if i do decide to leave then it would be risky since i cant able to sustain profits then i will compromise everything.Good for you op that you did able to decide such thing which is great because you are earning on the convenience of your own home.This is why im striving to find  new ways on earning that can possibly reach out this certain state.

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

crypto is very profitable, I have a lot to get to the profits. many people get rich quickly join the community of crypto-kardi only by investing in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. and Bounty programs also offer good income. . i suggest you to join.

It depends on yourselves too, it does not fully 100% you will get profit, you really need to have good moment to place your investment, sometime with trading panic loss will let you stuck and never be on profit so about this speculative thing, I do not suggest people to quit their jobs. Why you quit if you can get both salary, from working which become your main, I know it is notas high as trading crypto but at least it stays that way, mean while on trading crypto, it is speculative which you really nees to be active to get more
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

I believe that's not a good idea to go with though it might feel very relaxing. I mean the real job is something where you get many positive things for example, you get life insurance, family debts, easy loan approvals and most importantly a fixed salary income every month. We never think this in broad perspective but we might need these things at any time in our life so better not to get detached from it that easily unless and until you have the complete security of the whole thing.

Now that you are already into crypto I'm sure that you will be earning huge as long as you have perfect tutorial for that. ;-)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

Thumbs up for those who are willing to give up their career just to trade and focus on crypto, I hope that I can have that kind of positive mindset and a full strength to leave my boss and would just focus here, at least I don't need to wake up early annoying in my alarm clock always, falling in line commuting to go to work, having of just one hour break at least here, I am the boss of my own desk if I become full time as well.
shan05

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Soon i'll be quiting my job because i see a lot of potencial in this world of crypto. I'm tired being an employee thats why i give a lot of time and i want to learn more because i want to be rich like others and if that happen i can do watever i want like helping people by sharing my blessings. Nd

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

In my opinion, this is a good decision because there is always exploitation in  the majority of office jobs. As well, the payment is low ,although the staff work  many hours every day.

Furthermore, the best thing when there is not much effort at work and without pressure, so to trade in cryptocurrencies as a continuous work is the right decision, but starting in this field may be difficult, so the most important thing is to learn the market also the analysis is essential for every trader. In fact, the profit will always exist in this field and will evolve over time, and it is sure the financial income will be better than work in an office job.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

If you have the funds and savings to enjoy life, why not. As much as I like doing crypto trading and investment. You should keep your job if you're not stable enough to settle. We all know the volatility and risk crypto brings it's better to have an alternative source of income, but still it's your choice. Good luck mate

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

. For me no matter if you leave your office worker, because you with one job you will be more focused to get good results, and I know that bitcoin prices are good for getting more profit in the long run. because at this time bicoin very famous all over the world. and bitcoin travel is still long. So you will be more to gain a lot of profit.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

I think it is possible to do this, but we need to diversify, that is, simultaneously trade, participate in bounty and invest in promising projects.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: