Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTuber's using marketing schemes toward bitcoin  (Read 1185 times)
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

Youtube is the number one place for bullshitters to shill their holdings. You know they don't have as much money as they claim because they choose to put multiple ads in their videos. If they had as much money as they say, they wouldn't count on ad revenue. Also, once they post a video, a massive pump (depends on their audience) is created. It's frustrating.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

You can't say that bitcoin hasn't already reached a lot of people already. Thing is when it will reach a lot of people and there are only 21 million what will happen? People that will have over 1 btc will be real rich.

I think you misread my post.

Youtube is the number one place for bullshitters to shill their holdings. You know they don't have as much money as they claim because they choose to put multiple ads in their videos. If they had as much money as they say, they wouldn't count on ad revenue. Also, once they post a video, a massive pump (depends on their audience) is created. It's frustrating.

Ad revenue doesnt make them non credible, unless they are just there to sell you bullshit like the guys I pointed out in my video. If you are legitimately teaching people about bitcoin and maybe actual strategies then the ad revenue can support you enough to create the free content which is cool.

Positivebetting
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

It's normal that they'll look for opportunities. During Bitcoin surges it's extremely easy to earn a few bucks. But it's not the short term gain that matters but the long term one.
I made this mistake long ago when it was going up, I put in $1000 and got $100 in a day, withdrew immediately. I was sho happy, damn, 100$ for nothing! But it kept rising and rising I kept going in and out and eventually earned like $300 while I could have earned $1000 if I kept holding... Newbie mistake.

So do you think it would be cool to buy a course for $300 that says " buy low sell high"? That wouldnt be very helpful and that is what these youtubers are doing.

I think that the content of their videos is secondary to the fact that they are giving free BTC free advertising. You can't expect all youtubers to be smart and create videos that teach people things. Some will joke about it, some will treat it as a way to build the account for future monetizing, some will use it to scam. They know that when something is popular and googled every day by thousands of people, it can bring them views and those views will put the word bitcoin on the main page of youtube, making even more people watch it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Winsdors

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

We need the promotion of crypto, but as much as possible positive one.
Interest is making people hungry in a bad way and that will delay some good things.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

It's normal that they'll look for opportunities. During Bitcoin surges it's extremely easy to earn a few bucks. But it's not the short term gain that matters but the long term one.
I made this mistake long ago when it was going up, I put in $1000 and got $100 in a day, withdrew immediately. I was sho happy, damn, 100$ for nothing! But it kept rising and rising I kept going in and out and eventually earned like $300 while I could have earned $1000 if I kept holding... Newbie mistake.

So do you think it would be cool to buy a course for $300 that says " buy low sell high"? That wouldnt be very helpful and that is what these youtubers are doing.

I think that the content of their videos is secondary to the fact that they are giving free BTC free advertising. You can't expect all youtubers to be smart and create videos that teach people things. Some will joke about it, some will treat it as a way to build the account for future monetizing, some will use it to scam. They know that when something is popular and googled every day by thousands of people, it can bring them views and those views will put the word bitcoin on the main page of youtube, making even more people watch it.

Bad publicity can be good. However they are just toxic in the area imo. I will not see this as good. So many better things to do, like create educational videos or opinions. This isn't good.

Positivebetting
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Thank you for this video, the world needs more people like you in order to help those are lost and new to this industry. It can be daunting at times, I remember my first few weeks I was super scared and didn't want to touch anything and was hoping some people would help me out. Again, just fantastic you did this props to you sir! Kiss

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

Thank you for this video, the world needs more people like you in order to help those are lost and new to this industry. It can be daunting at times, I remember my first few weeks I was super scared and didn't want to touch anything and was hoping some people would help me out. Again, just fantastic you did this props to you sir! Kiss

Thanks I appreciate it:)  If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me. I am always willing to help and explain things.

Positivebetting
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.
Not just you, im also tired when i open my youtube and then in dashboard i see a lot youtuber offering similiar things.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!
Its remember me, i follow channel that offer same thing in the past. Its cost about $400 and inside just write how to buy bitcoin, exchanger and how to withdraw to bank and in the last pdf its said "You can feel free to sell it to another people so you will make profit too" LOL

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!
Your editing its okay for me, some people dont really care about editing and if that entertaining and interesting, i will watch it until the end.

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies?
Its good, but well not all of them are really work.

Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.
This guy remind me with bitconnect and cryptonick  Grin

You got my subscribe bro, nice content and keep it up!

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.

Not everyone, I am a YouTube Vlogger and I don't include bitcoin in my videos. Please don't judge into conclusions early okay?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

Bitconnect is a good example how it was marketed by people from youtube. But there are very good youtuber who share full details on ICO,project,etc

It is very sad that people with 100k+ subs would promote bitconnect, and I would like to see some punishment for doing so.

Positivebetting
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

There's definitely a lot of money that can be made by advertising bitcoin on Youtube, such as spreading your referral link, selling crypto-ware like shirts and other clothing, as well as potentially trading with your viewerbase/followers. The market isn't particularly saturated, so there is still room for newcomers, could be a lucrative way to spend your time.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
MrCrowley

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

As far as I know, Youtube has lowered the CPC/CPA rates for bloggers. Yet, the rules for video monetization are getting more and more difficult. Thus, many of YT bloggers are moving toward other ways to make money with video content. Bitcoin and all this crypto and blockchain hype is just the right industry for the opinion leaders.
minhnguyenqn

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

YouTuber has no basic bitcoin. But on the Internet a lot of ways to make money. Their way is to create a video
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

YouTuber has no basic bitcoin. But on the Internet a lot of ways to make money. Their way is to create a video

I am not sure what you are trying to say.

Positivebetting
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

To my mind, these guys earn well on their videos as they advertise different stuff. However, I often find very useful information exactly on YouTube. Bloggers are the first people who react on different changes in the world of crypto.
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

I was so amazed by the new things found to produce Bitcoin, it sounds like a cheat, but a youtuber's earns $ 1000 in the form of Bitcoin, I applaud them..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

I was so amazed by the new things found to produce Bitcoin, it sounds like a cheat, but a youtuber's earns $ 1000 in the form of Bitcoin, I applaud them..

Some people do make a lot of money, and I dont think discrediting them for having ads is the issue. The issue is when they try and sell you products, or teach you misleading things about the industry. Dont buy anything or invest in a coin just because someone on YouTube told you too.

Positivebetting
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Scammers are everywhere and that is sad to say, schemes, fraud and fakes videos are also scattered in YouTube channel, so be careful in what to believe into.

When I was student also I used to search cooking video in YouTube especially baking, then I figure out that some video are made just for fun, some are real and most of them are fabricated.

When it come to business venture or related activities like bitcoin, or any bitcoin programs you have to check their background, vision, who are the persons involved, any achievement? History background in order to be sure, before joining them....

I hate to say it but the ratio is probably 100 to 1 in the scammer's favour if you consider the malware out there.  Knowledge is everything.  Arm yourself by educating yourself.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

Scammers are everywhere and that is sad to say, schemes, fraud and fakes videos are also scattered in YouTube channel, so be careful in what to believe into.

When I was student also I used to search cooking video in YouTube especially baking, then I figure out that some video are made just for fun, some are real and most of them are fabricated.

When it come to business venture or related activities like bitcoin, or any bitcoin programs you have to check their background, vision, who are the persons involved, any achievement? History background in order to be sure, before joining them....

I hate to say it but the ratio is probably 100 to 1 in the scammer's favour if you consider the malware out there.  Knowledge is everything.  Arm yourself by educating yourself.

Lots of people are going to try and rip you off, but yes knowledge is everything.

Positivebetting
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

This is true, with the development of Bitcoin, more and more people use Bitcoin to post spam.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: