Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTuber's using marketing schemes toward bitcoin  (Read 1188 times)
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

Its about time people realized these marketing schemes which are there to benefit the youtubers only do not work to benefit others.

Its an obviously an affiliate network that will give these guys more money, traffic through their click baits and nothing for us.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Agree with you is marketing tactics ONLY.
Earn 1000USD in 10 seconds is impossible. They using famous name of crypto called Bitcoin and attract peoples + youtube views = their profits.
Don't recommend see this videos
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.

Yes, I truly agree with this. There are a lot of people just to attract newbies to join their useless projects.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

The video you quoted got only 60 views so far, I think that is also because it was mentioned on this popular forum. I have also seen a lot of people abusing this and spreading false or exaggerated information about bitcoins. However, after some time those channels die. This happens because of two reasons. Some of these get strikes for  violating the YouTube guidelines. In case of the reaming ones, the viewers understand that the person in the video is just making these videos for his own monetary gain.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

The video you quoted got only 60 views so far, I think that is also because it was mentioned on this popular forum. I have also seen a lot of people abusing this and spreading false or exaggerated information about bitcoins. However, after some time those channels die. This happens because of two reasons. Some of these get strikes for  violating the YouTube guidelines. In case of the reaming ones, the viewers understand that the person in the video is just making these videos for his own monetary gain.

Youll notice I have no ads #1, #2 if 1 person out of 60 actually dont get scammed from watching it then I have done my job. I dont do it to make money, I spent hours making it to help others.

Positivebetting
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

In fact, it is not necessary to do everything as they do and advise these youtubers, you can watch and do it your way. Certainly there are useful videos of traders who are worth learning, but there is also no high-quality content.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

In fact, it is not necessary to do everything as they do and advise these youtubers, you can watch and do it your way. Certainly there are useful videos of traders who are worth learning, but there is also no high-quality content.

I am not really sure what you are trying to say.

Positivebetting
imohamed305

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

Meanwhile I traded an trading www.x-crypto.com. Site provides good value for bitcoins Withdrawals to peypal were impeccable.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:52:54 AM

Meanwhile I traded an trading www.x-crypto.com. Site provides good value for bitcoins Withdrawals to peypal were impeccable.

Lets not just shill.

Positivebetting
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.

You are correct, some of the channels are using misleading titles and giving false information to the users. If you see these channels , they will make claims like I was able to make $10000 in 3 days or $1000 in an hour. They will only show the bright side to the viewers and then simply leave their referral link to a bitcoin exchange. They want viewers to join through that link and then invest some money so that the YouTubers  are paid referral commission. There is nothing wrong with getting referrals this way but one should also tell them about the risks associated with bitcoins.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

I am very supportive of their scheme, by giving bitcoin and introducing bitcoin to the public, so that everyone can know how to use bitcoin to the public, and certainly every country has on youtuber's in all fields ..

Yes i agree bro,  if the world know about bitcoin probably the exchange rates of bitcoin goes high. Youtubers use some advertisements to spread the good news about cryptocurrency that really exist. If i have a chance to introduce bitcoin in the i probably do that.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

You are correct, some of the channels are using misleading titles and giving false information to the users. If you see these channels , they will make claims like I was able to make $10000 in 3 days or $1000 in an hour. They will only show the bright side to the viewers and then simply leave their referral link to a bitcoin exchange. They want viewers to join through that link and then invest some money so that the YouTubers  are paid referral commission. There is nothing wrong with getting referrals this way but one should also tell them about the risks associated with bitcoins.

There is usually a good way to do something and a bad way. Most of the cryptocurrency YouTubers have taken a bad route.

Positivebetting
Drloipro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

A coin has a community of over 5000 members. Membership is increasing. It’s Marinecoin mtc. do you know? At the moment, mtc is offering promotions. Introduce a bit about mtc. mtc is a time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self-sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. promotion link marinecoin.in
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

Scammers are everywhere and that is sad to say, schemes, fraud and fakes videos are also scattered in YouTube channel, so be careful in what to believe into.

When I was student also I used to search cooking video in YouTube especially baking, then I figure out that some video are made just for fun, some are real and most of them are fabricated.

When it come to business venture or related activities like bitcoin, or any bitcoin programs you have to check their background, vision, who are the persons involved, any achievement? History background in order to be sure, before joining them....

wise investors will not immediately believe in a video show in my opinion they will certainly check the information you mentioned above, all backgrounds and information related to a produl altcoin they will understand to further join as an investor
Roman Coinson

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

I guess, that YouTube should block such bloggers who are engaged in outright fraud. It's just scamming!
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:02:22 AM

Starting on the 23rd, social networking sites have come up with a series of news about YouTube ads taking advantage of users to dig cryptocurrency. You should be aware of this to avoid losing interest and let the bad guys abuse
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

Actually, I listen to all of them and take what I believe that will work for me. I don't stop there, before implementing those strategies, I do my own research and see if what they say or instruct is in-line with the conclusion that I came up with. Never trust anyone, trust your instincts. Make mistakes learn from them and all ways do research!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

The only crypto related content I watch on Youtube is either by Andreas Antonopoulos or The Cryptoverse (Chris Coney).
They're both pretty trustworthy guys and cover just about any project in a fair way, not really making use of these scummy marketing techniques.

You're completely right that the most viewed crypto content on Youtube is usually these guys posing with their lambo's etc.
Trying to get people to sign up to their affiliate links. I can't believe that many people just fall for it.

They're probably just blinded by the prospects of easy profit.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

The best medium to explain and educate people is through youtube. It's better to use youtube than posting and typing on Facebook and Twitter. Youtube is one of the most popular things when it comes to video making For me, youtube is the best way to explain and to reach out people.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Roman Coinson

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

These bloggers are just fans of ripping off easy money on a popular topic!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: