Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTuber's using marketing schemes toward bitcoin  (Read 1188 times)
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

Advertising on the internet for nowadays is crazy. People are creating many videos, sites, and post to interact your attention. They always want to have people connecting in it. The popularity of it is great, but people are tired of it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JMorrison

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

As an ambassador for Baanx, I think making videos on cryptocurrency sphere is a great way to keep the public updated. We also do this on our website if you are interested.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Promoting Youtube for bitcoin is an extremely compelling way. You likewise realize that youtube is the biggest video informal community on the planet and the quantity of individuals viewing the video every day is to a great degree extensive so if bitcoin is publicized on youtube then clearly the quantity of individuals who know it will be tremendous. It is an extraordinary methodology that you can promote for bitcoin. It's quite great that on YouTube there are numerous recordings about digital currency, it's a sign that numerous are extremely keen on it. The miserable thing is that numerous bloggers don't comprehend things well, simply give general data.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Promoting Youtube for bitcoin is an extremely compelling way. You likewise realize that youtube is the biggest video informal community on the planet and the quantity of individuals viewing the video every day is to a great degree extensive so if bitcoin is publicized on youtube then clearly the quantity of individuals who know it will be tremendous. It is an extraordinary methodology that you can promote for bitcoin. It's quite great that on YouTube there are numerous recordings about digital currency, it's a sign that numerous are extremely keen on it. The miserable thing is that numerous bloggers don't comprehend things well, simply give general data.

I do agree that many people are just giving general information. When "reporting" it is difficult to find stories or topics without just regurgitating whats on Coindesk.

Positivebetting
davidka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

A profitable market, a free world, This is a free world. What we can do is study what they are offering.
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

It's no secret that everyone is trying to squeeze the maximum out of a minimum. Everyone survives as they can, but advertising is also a big argument in the promotion.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

They just doing this for the views since there is money with more views. These clickbait videos are just that annoying.
Khanhdzai

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Youtube is a great medium and projects spend a lot of money to be advertised on Youtube. It is a great resource for them and there is no reason they do not
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

nice friend, you do it carefully, because anyone is entitled to earn money from his online business.

hopefully in the future you are more in the edits of his video, but it is definitely better than blind video by me. ahha LOL
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

I am tired of seeing YouTuber's with "How to make $1000 with bitcoin in 10 seconds" so I created a video discussing some of the famous "experts" on YouTube.

Many YouTube cryptocurrency "experts" will try and sell you products using marketing tactics. With these huge subscriber platforms, comes great responsibility and so I am here to point out some obvious tactics!

YouTube Video: How to save THOUSANDS by not investing in these marketing schemes

My editing was poor but I think you will find the video entertaining if not informational!

What do you guys think about these YouTubers discussing bitcoin strategies? Crypto Oracle, Ryan Hildreth, and JR business.

Interesting video and understandable.  There are commercials where there is a feeling that they do not know what they are advertising.
sasdaryl1995

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

I think this is very innovative when it comes to marketing strategy since any medium now can be used as for earning bitcoins. This just proves that anyone can be on bitcoin or use it as a financial income.  Grin
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

Nowadays it is the best time to achieve success instantly by making a weird video then uploaded in social media, such as Instagram, Tweeter, Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat etc.

The Bounty campaign can also use it by uploading your percentage video about the ICO token on Youtube and it lets you get stake if your video is received.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

I think I still do my best and if I become a Youtubers, make videos that are easy to understand and clear and never copy other people's videos without permission.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

YouTube creates videos that promote their product to the investor or consumer, thereby enabling consumers to lay their eyes on the product and easily reach the product, thereby increasing revenue. Bring profits to the manufacturer and the youtuber will benefit from the views
Loreto Padolina

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

Yes .. it's true   

I'm tired of seeing that in so many YouTuber using that title
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

Those who earn money from you tube they alredy understand it very well that now a day bitcoin is the hot topic and thats why the choose it and i hope they become benefited.
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

You tubers know it very well that if they create videos on bitcoin and and give information about it then they can earn more than any other video, and i appreciate their thought and action.
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

I personally think that this is a deception of clean water. Very much like a button loot. something like buy a course and denyuzhki themselves will float to your hands.
Sofia234Edwards

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

All business activities almost pay close attention to bitcoin. That makes the bustling cryptocurrency market work. I think not just Youtube, but other businesses are preparing the momentum.
Agilth@mail.ru

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:50:00 AM

video of those, who are making videos. Well.. I have always thought that actions louder than words. I bet, those video maker s don't have any cryotinvestments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: