Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTuber's using marketing schemes toward bitcoin  (Read 1185 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

Well said good think YouTube makeing videos can be help Eran money everything.but need carefully because lot of false video have in this YouTube media.so trying to search good channel for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

We cannot stop them Bitcoin is the most talked about topic and it's the most trending topic on Youtube, everyone wants to create a youtube bitcoin channel because it is easy to gain more followers and all bounty campaign always had a Youtube campaign also this is how popular cryptocurrency and Youtube on the internet now.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Apart from what they get from YouTube, they also help promote the projects they follow, so they get a double profit. Great tactics in my opinion.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

The people following these kind of YouTubers are also at fault in my opinion because:

1) It encourages spam. When those youtubers see that they are getting views and conversions, they put more effort.

2) Such trends are not common. Most of the online money making schemes have been operating on same procnciple for quite long. Still if people are getting fooled, it is their mistake as well.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

It's no secret that everyone is trying to squeeze the maximum out of a minimum. Everyone survives as they can, but advertising is also a big argument in the promotion.
Youtuber has one goal, which is to get as many visitors as possible to make money. So they will use any tactics including bitcoin they discuss starting from A to Z.  We must be aware of information like this, sometimes scam or worse, they will enter our e-mail and steal what they want.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

It's no secret that everyone is trying to squeeze the maximum out of a minimum. Everyone survives as they can, but advertising is also a big argument in the promotion.
Youtuber has one goal, which is to get as many visitors as possible to make money. So they will use any tactics including bitcoin they discuss starting from A to Z.  We must be aware of information like this, sometimes scam or worse, they will enter our e-mail and steal what they want.

Yeah this is true and it is a shame that people use a good platform for this sort of stuff. I have seen less and less of it though as cryptocurrency has dropped.

Positivebetting
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Just how can people want to make money on this HYIP with Biotin. It is now becoming more and more popular, and this is a great opportunity for blogs to earn. You just have to correctly perceive what you hear in these videos and do not believe everything that you are told.

rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Among these videos sometimes comes across something more or less useful, but this information is very little. Most of them are aimed at making money on trusting novice investors. So do not take such video blogs seriously.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

Thanks for that.

I guess it will depend on what will you believe in and who.
I am also watching this types of videos but some of them I disagree with.
They might victim newbies though and this kind of videos like yours will help them be enlightened.
They should really be careful following this kind of steps.

This had been said over and over here.
"Research first."
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

Thanks for that.

I guess it will depend on what will you believe in and who.
I am also watching this types of videos but some of them I disagree with.
They might victim newbies though and this kind of videos like yours will help them be enlightened.
They should really be careful following this kind of steps.

This had been said over and over here.
"Research first."

If I can help 1 person then I have done my job Smiley

Positivebetting
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Its true, right now many youtubers just want collecting more click rather than quality. But many youtubers give a knowledge to their viewers and i think its good for cryptocommunity. I think its very usual right now because many youtubers just want to make money from their viewers

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Its true, right now many youtubers just want collecting more click rather than quality. But many youtubers give a knowledge to their viewers and i think its good for cryptocommunity. I think its very usual right now because many youtubers just want to make money from their viewers

If you make any educational content, in general, it is good for the viewers, and instead of offering paid guides or shit money making tutorials. I think the best way is to be transparent with the users and monetize views and impressions.

Positivebetting
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

The most important thing to convey to people that you cant get rich with crypto in one day. People will read the name of these videos and think that they will be able to earn millions right after watching them. But when they start, they are naturally disappointed. Therefore, bloggers should always explain the real thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: