Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gambling as investment?  (Read 607 times)
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

So here I have a friend who's inviting me here on the said gambling investment. It's just simple, you'll send your bitcoin (investment on any amount) on that person then he's going to play using the money collected. After 7 days,  your investment will be doubled and the money will be sent back to you after deducting the trans fee. There is a chance of losing but if your money loses, you'll. Be given a 10% refund.

Someone already tried this? Safe or not?? 
It's really not safe and I advise you not to invest in it. Instead, you should advise your friend to quit the job immediately to avoid fraud.
In my country many such incidents have occurred and I have witnessed many people have been trapped. Some people lose their cars, some lose their houses. Look for ways to denounce them so the government can handle it in time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

It’s a scam brother don’t invest on this because statement only says it’s gambling so better you do some research and invest on good potential altcoins in exchanges . Don’t take short cuts it’s too dangerous.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

Dude stay away from gambling! Gambling is not good for your wallet and moral! Gambling is sin!
bobylevamo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

Do not take risk with so much money. Better invest the profit in  a solid business.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

So here I have a friend who's inviting me here on the said gambling investment. It's just simple, you'll send your bitcoin (investment on any amount) on that person then he's going to play using the money collected. After 7 days,  your investment will be doubled and the money will be sent back to you after deducting the trans fee. There is a chance of losing but if your money loses, you'll. Be given a 10% refund.

If you are looking for something to spend your money on and want a real business, I think you should really think first on what your friend told you about. Though it offers a fast a huge amount of profit, I don't think that you should entrust your money to someone. Bitcoin is created so that everyone could get involve in investments. You can even invest your money in bitcoin itself or use it for trading. In that way you are in full control of the money you have which I think is way better than sending your money into some random person he's telling you.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

I just want to suggest, you should not get involved with that sort of thing. Usually, most such methods end up in fraud, if you still want to try, check first before you get stuck and become a loss.

CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

I would not invest in a gambling bitcoin because it is very risky and i will be trust in trading rather than gambling .
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

It's pretty unsafe. Isn't that a gamble?
It's a classic pyramid scheme or a ponzi scheme, and it's just a gamble with bitcoin, which I think is pretty dangerous and should be kept away.
A big NO for me.. I do not think that consider a investment I never consider gambling as investment ofcourse because it is risky yes but more of that it is a easy money..and we have a saying that easy money easy to loose. this is more than a saying this is  a reality that gambling make you instant rich..but making you beggar in just a week or a month..maybe some were going to say it depends on how you manage your money..and that is also true..but what I am saying now is in general... when you spend your money to gambling just to double or triple it yes you can obtain it..but how long..??
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

there is no assurance for a win on gambling.
its always 50/50 chance.you can try that if your a risk taker.but keep in mind ure risking your money.so prepare ure self win or lose.but again think it first.no sure win in gambling.
just sayin*
laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

I think it might be a scam, because you just gave him your bitcoin, and you have no idea what he did with your bitcoins?
He told you that the investment had failed, so your bitcoin was gone, and you just needed a simple reason that you didn't know the middle of the process.
Wangseng

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

this is very high risk if you follow and join this investment. you will lose your capital if you are not lucky.
Masonwilliam

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

Yes.

Gambling because:

Your correct point about the price being speculative. It’s not a stock where you can do analysis on the strength of the company and decide what you are comfortable paying for it.
A lot of the trading essentially requires you to have trust in an exchange that is built by others (some are reputable and trustworthy), but it’s not the same as investing in the stock market or any other financial instrument that is legal. This is high risk, it does feel a little like throwing your money in a basement dog fight or something where you have no idea who the bookies are and it’s your first time there and everyone around you looks sketchy.
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

I think it could be a hoax.
In the end, your friend will only tell you the result of a successful failure.
You don't know what happened, you don't know what happened?
In the end, your friend tells you that you failed.
Then you will lose your bitcoin.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

I dont take a risk with this kind of business. Gambling is completely risky. So your taking your money in risk in hands of others. If you want to invest you should try trading instead than gambling.

pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

not safe, and possible scam, because gambling rules, house  always win. if you want invest, buy some altcoins or ico.. better than gambling

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
omerL

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Its not very safe.
a lot of people don't no what they are doing and they lose money.
You need to be very updated and very good trader to be able to succeed.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

I do not agree with the idea or strategy to profit from bitcoin in this way. in my opinion, it does not matter if we entrust capital to others, then used as capital as a commodity for business, with a record of the recipients of capital and owners of capital can benefit.
but the problem is if the capital that dititipakn it used as capital for gambling. in my opinion this is not good, and my religion forbids gambling.
CurrExpert

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

Wink not at all. There's no assurance of that. You'd better do the gambling yourself at least you have experienced and felt how you will lose your money. Anyway, it is not considered as an investment at all.
Eterbank

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Yeah this sounds scammy as hell. My advice would be that you don't give people money unless you research that what you are investing in.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

Its not very safe.
a lot of people don't no what they are doing and they lose money.
You need to be very updated and very good trader to be able to succeed.
if the investment in the name of gambling is a very bad and unsafe thing. because gambling is forbidden law and it is not very profitable. it just makes you become unable to enjoy profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: